You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Champions League group stage draws

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:13 pm

Werder Bremen are very unlucky. They were in the 3rd pot, and they had the best teams from the first 2 pots getting drawn in their same group. The management have said that our aim is simply to progress from the group. Reaching the semi-finals would be difficult, yet possible.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Danger » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:02 am

good draw IMO . we can get the full 12 points from sporting and Moskow . Don't be afraid from Inter , every year they spend a lot of cash but in the end they don't get good results. But Inter is an Italian team , and we are not lucky with the Italians.
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:05 am

This year they bought a lot more than usual though. They've made an effort so as to be able to win the Serie A, considering that Juventus is out of the title race, and Milan have a point penalisation.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:50 pm

MUTU wrote:This year they bought a lot more than usual though. They've made an effort so as to be able to win the Serie A, considering that Juventus is out of the title race, and Milan have a point penalisation.

True...it was a shopping spree for Inter...bought some really good strikers...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby alp01051 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:25 am

who knows in 2. tour which groups teams will play against. ex: A1 B2.
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:10 pm

omg, I'm shocked that nobody mentioned anything about the the group stages of the Champions League. :shock:

FC Bajern

Postby SNAKE » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:03 am

I hope Valencia will beat Chelsea this time, and Stuttgart does well against Barca.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:18 am

All three Bundesliga sides have a legitimite shot at making it to the knockout round
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:58 am

I hope Barcelona has a very bad luck or something, on this albanian forum I'm in, these barca fans are pissing me off, they are saying that Barcelona is already the champion of the CL and Primera Division and they have no second team because all the players are so good and sh!t. Hopefully they end up just like Real Madrid when they bought all the good players.
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:02 am

soccerkyle wrote:All three Bundesliga sides have a legitimite shot at making it to the knockout round

Actually I think all 3 of them have difficult groups. Milan have an easy group!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:29 am

Petr Czech: Best Goalkeeper of the last season's Champions League
Paolo Maldini: Best Defender
Clarence Seedorf: Best Midfielder
Ricardo Kaka': Best Striker

edit: Kaka' won also best club player of the year
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby tracylynn » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:12 pm

Well, FC Bajern, you beat me to the punch. I was going to post the CL information but you had already did it. As for the Barca fans, well, that situation reminds me of last year when a whole bunch of Barca fans were saying how the trophy was theirs and no one was going to beat them. Funny how they disappeared when Barca was knocked out. LOL!!!! I also hope that they get knocked out again.

I also think AC Milan got an easy group.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:11 am

I think all the German teams can possibly reach the second round...
It could have been much worse given their seedings...:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Matchday 1 - 18 September 2007

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:39 pm

Group - A Marseille - Besiktas JK
Group - A Porto - Liverpool
Group - B Chelsea - Rosenborg
Group - B Schalke - Valencia
Group - C Real Madrid - Bremen
Group - C Olympiacos - Lazio
Group - D Milan - Benfica
Group - D Shakhtar - Celtic
FC Bajern

Previous