You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Buy & Sell Champions League Final Tickets

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

How much would you be ready to pay for a ticket? (anonymous voting)

Up to 500 Euros
27%
500 to 750 Euros
11%
750 to 1000 Euros
7%
1000 to 1250 Euros
7%
1250 to 1500 Euros
9%
1500 to 1750 Euros
8%
1750 to 2000 Euros
1%
2000 to 2250 Euros
5%
2250 to 2500 Euros
1%
2500 to 2750 Euros
3%
2750 to 3000 Euros
4%
3000+ Euros
17%

Total votes : 112

Re: Buy & Sell Champions League Final Tickets

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 12, 2013 8:56 pm

The user Glmoir has also gone through the validation process above.

Details:

- 2 tickets
- Block 505
- GBP £2400 for both tickets
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 12, 2013 8:58 pm

The user ronenkhen has also gone through the validation process above.

Details:

- 2 tickets
- Block 503
- €2000 for both tickets.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 12, 2013 9:11 pm

The user Spills44 has also gone through the validation process above.

Details:

- 2 tickets
- Block 503
- £750.00 (GBP) per ticket, £1400.00 (GBP) for the pair.

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 12, 2013 9:13 pm

The user biomathews has also gone through the validation process above.

Details:

- 2 tickets
- Block 548
- GBP £2200 for both.

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Mon May 13, 2013 12:51 pm

The user sami has also gone through the validation process above.

Details:

- 2 tickets
- Block 506
- GBP £3000 for both.

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Leechion » Mon May 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Kindly take note Ive sold my tickets. Tx
Leechion
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon May 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Leechion wrote:Kindly take note Ive sold my tickets. Tx

Your ad has been deleted
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby CL_Football_Fan » Mon May 13, 2013 7:11 pm

lau03143 wrote:These prices are absolutely disgusting.

As Bayern supporters we shouldn't be giving touts a platform to rip off fellow Bayern supporters. In fact, I feel we should be stamping out this black market and opportunism.

Your comment highlights a disturbing lack of understanding of basic economics amongst the public at large. Touts, believe or not, are in fact providing a useful service. People can get rid of tickets they can't or don't want to use. People who have not been able to get the tickets are able to obtain them. The touts are taking the risk of being left with unsold tickets, the activity is time-consuming and this is a case where the labourer is worthy of his reward. If there is a profit to be made from this activity, it indicates that the promoters of concerts and sports events are disposing of the tickets for less than their market value.

There may be a good reason for this. Perhaps because they prefer to sell off as many tickets as possible as soon as possible, leaving the touts to carry the risk of being left with unsold tickets. This sounds like a normal market mechanism working as markets should, to balance out supply and demand.
CL_Football_Fan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby CL_Football_Fan » Mon May 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Mutu, I've sold my tickets,
CL_Football_Fan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon May 13, 2013 7:21 pm

CL_Football_Fan wrote:

As Bayern supporters we shouldn't be giving touts a platform to rip off fellow Bayern supporters. In fact, I feel we should be stamping out this black market and opportunism.

Your comment highlights a disturbing lack of understanding of basic economics amongst the public at large. Touts, believe or not, are in fact providing a useful service. People can get rid of tickets they can't or don't want to use. People who have not been able to get the tickets are able to obtain them. The touts are taking the risk of being left with unsold tickets, the activity is time-consuming and this is a case where the labourer is worthy of his reward. If there is a profit to be made from this activity, it indicates that the promoters of concerts and sports events are disposing of the tickets for less than their market value.

There may be a good reason for this. Perhaps because they prefer to sell off as many tickets as possible as soon as possible, leaving the touts to carry the risk of being left with unsold tickets. This sounds like a normal market mechanism working as markets should, to balance out supply and demand.

you are sounding like CL final tickets are so hard to sell and you risking of not selling them or losing money. Dude...UEFA could sell 1.000.000 CL final tickets in 1 day if they wanted or had the capacity to do that.

You are just looking to earn big money and nothing else...no need to make it complicated. Everyone understands that. You were lucky to get them from someone or from UEFA ballot and now you are looking to earn at least 10x more money than you paid.

It is not like I wouldnt look to earn some money...but to sell them for 10x their value is just being greedy. And greed has its price...you will learn that...if not now in the future for sure.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby AvatarX » Mon May 13, 2013 7:40 pm

CL_Football_Fan wrote:Mutu, I've sold my tickets,

Ad deleted.

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby lau03143 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:14 pm

CL_Football_Fan wrote:

What a load of sh*te
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby johnnyjacks74 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:57 pm

AvatarX wrote:The user Spills44 has also gone through the validation process above.

Details:

- 2 tickets
- Block 503
- £750.00 (GBP) per ticket, £1400.00 (GBP) for the pair.

i am interested text me 00447809644922
johnnyjacks74
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby johnnyjacks74 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:58 pm

what cat ?
johnnyjacks74
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby CL_Football_Fan » Tue May 14, 2013 9:33 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
CL_Football_Fan wrote:

you are sounding like CL final tickets are so hard to sell and you risking of not selling them or losing money. Dude...UEFA could sell 1.000.000 CL final tickets in 1 day if they wanted or had the capacity to do that.

You are just looking to earn big money and nothing else...no need to make it complicated. Everyone understands that. You were lucky to get them from someone or from UEFA ballot and now you are looking to earn at least 10x more money than you paid.

It is not like I wouldnt look to earn some money...but to sell them for 10x their value is just being greedy. And greed has its price...you will learn that...if not now in the future for sure.

Again, this highlights your fundamental lack of basic supply and demand. Buyers CHOOSE to pay the price for a ticket and in effect, set the market price. I can't be bothered to explain this again, so will leave it at that.
CL_Football_Fan
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League