You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Champions League draw

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: Champions League draw

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:35 pm

mackoy wrote:What is the maximum number of players that can be registered for the Champions League? I forgot what was the limit from Football Manager :!: :)

I believe 25 players.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:17 pm

If that is the number, then Klinsmann doesn't have the problem of excluding anyone! Thus everybody is happy! :)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:25 pm

MrLinky wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think we'll win the group with Fiorentina going in with us. Everything seemed great for us until we drew into Fiorentina in pot 4. :(

And Lyon on the 3rd place goin to the Uefa-Cup ?!
I dont think so , Lyon is gonna be the toughest to beat in this group , and I think they're gonna be 1st , with
Bayern placed second .
Fiorentina arent as experienced in the CL , and thats gonna be the factor that is gonna kick them out of the group .

Well, it's kinda hard to predict before the first match is played, and when you have Bayern, Lyon and Fiorentina in the same group. But that's what I think. We'll see though, I don't care if we get 1st or 2nd as long as we go into the round of 16. If we get 3rd and get into the UEFA Cup, let's hope we'll win it this time.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:26 pm

MrLinky wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think we'll win the group with Fiorentina going in with us. Everything seemed great for us until we drew into Fiorentina in pot 4. :(

And Lyon on the 3rd place goin to the Uefa-Cup ?!
I dont think so , Lyon is gonna be the toughest to beat in this group , and I think they're gonna be 1st , with
Bayern placed second .
Fiorentina arent as experienced in the CL , and thats gonna be the factor that is gonna kick them out of the group .

Well, it's kinda hard to predict before the first match is played, and when you have Bayern, Lyon and Fiorentina in the same group. But that's what I think. We'll see though, I don't care if we get 1st or 2nd as long as we go into the round of 16. If we get 3rd and get into the UEFA Cup, let's hope we'll win it this time.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League