You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-11-03] CFR Cluj vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this game?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:02 am

CFR Cluj will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
4%
Bayern Munich will win (thanks to their efforts)
80%
Bayern Munich will win (thanks to Cluj own goals)
16%

Total votes : 25

Re: [2010-11-03] CFR Cluj vs Bayern Munich

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:03 am

eddinanM3 wrote:I have a strong feeling that Kroos is just not ready yet for the CAM spot at Bayern, maybe a lessor side, but not Bayern. I have seen enough of him this season to get a good sense of what his strengths are and some of the essential ones needed to do really well at that spot he just doesn't have right now i.e. very quick decision making skills and very good dribbling, passing and shielding of the ball, quickness to/with the ball, those things and his pace don't really lend him to do really well there at this time. Maybe he is still pressing and doesn't quite feel that he is in a groove yet, but he hasn't really shown any signs to me of being a Sneijder type of player and that is what Bayern needs in that spot. When Ribery and Robben are healthy I see Kroos coming off the bench unless something drastically changes between now and then.

If it was my decision I would play Tymo and Schweini at CDM and CM and probably Muller at CAM with Ribery and Robben on the wings and Gomez up top. :mrgreen:

I really couldnt agree more...

Kroos showed nothing yet...he reminds me of Schweini few years ago who was not so decisive and was afraid of making the difference. Kroos just wonders around the pitch and is not offering himself to anyone and when he receives the ball you can see that he has some mental problems because he is not confident and is not going for killer pass or is not even running and trying to show his spirit.
Muller is totally different in this situations...when he receives the ball you can see that he wants to do something and is not afraid by just looking at his body work. He will take Maicon or any other top defender and wont think if he can do it...he is so confident and that is why he was so successful last season...his head is very well placed and that is why he made it and was the best player at the WC.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:49 am

Sadly, I have to agree with eddinanM3 and Sch0ll7 despite being a fan of Kroos...
I know for sure that he has a great future... But he is not showing the confidence required to perform at FCB yet... He is afraid to get involved in situations... Maybe he needs to play at a position that he is more comfortable first, and then when he comes back to AM, he'll be much better... Like what happened with Schweini... (I think Kroos and Schweini are similar in many aspects).... Maybe if Kroos plays at CDM-CM, which is more suited for a not-so-fast player like Kroos, he'll gain confidence and realizes his potential... Just like Schweini, that was not much good at LAM/RAM for a while, then he switched to CM and became a world-class star... And now, wherever he is used, no matter where, he plays ultimately brilliant....

But apart from these theories, one thing is certain: what we see from him right now, It's not satisfactory.... not at all....
Like I said, I really like us to give him another chance in central midfield (because of his potential).... because Tymo won't be able to play there for long, and MvB is out of question for me....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby hgb09 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:43 am

Element wrote:
AvatarX wrote:If Schweini was invisible, then what someone can say for Kroos? Non-existed?

I did not watch the whole game

but from what i saw , Schweinsteiger had much less impact on the game than usual (despite having some assists)

From what i saw , Tymoschuk had MILLIONS of Tymoschuk while Kroos had not Touched the ball once

MrLinky wrote:Been there, done that. You're not missing out on anything too big, Schweini. I find exotic places like Thailand, Indonesia or certain parts of Africa more interesting to visit than your typical noisy, crowdy and big European city.

But that's off-topic. I'm sure Element can find the appropriate thread to move it to in a secon

This stays here because it is a Reply to Schweinsteiger's Statement after the game

But if you insist , I am ready to move it , IT would only take me 4 mouse clicks :P

But assists for goals meaning creativity were the most important thing we were lacking. The defensive job of Schweini would be easily done by Tymo and MVB.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Omar Bayern Munchen » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:33 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
eddinanM3 wrote:I have a strong feeling that Kroos is just not ready yet for the CAM spot at Bayern, maybe a lessor side, but not Bayern. I have seen enough of him this season to get a good sense of what his strengths are and some of the essential ones needed to do really well at that spot he just doesn't have right now i.e. very quick decision making skills and very good dribbling, passing and shielding of the ball, quickness to/with the ball, those things and his pace don't really lend him to do really well there at this time. Maybe he is still pressing and doesn't quite feel that he is in a groove yet, but he hasn't really shown any signs to me of being a Sneijder type of player and that is what Bayern needs in that spot. When Ribery and Robben are healthy I see Kroos coming off the bench unless something drastically changes between now and then.

If it was my decision I would play Tymo and Schweini at CDM and CM and probably Muller at CAM with Ribery and Robben on the wings and Gomez up top. :mrgreen:

I really couldnt agree more...

Kroos showed nothing yet...he reminds me of Schweini few years ago who was not so decisive and was afraid of making the difference. Kroos just wonders around the pitch and is not offering himself to anyone and when he receives the ball you can see that he has some mental problems because he is not confident and is not going for killer pass or is not even running and trying to show his spirit.
Muller is totally different in this situations...when he receives the ball you can see that he wants to do something and is not afraid by just looking at his body work. He will take Maicon or any other top defender and wont think if he can do it...he is so confident and that is why he was so successful last season...his head is very well placed and that is why he made it and was the best player at the WC.

well this time we are not gona wait for kroos for 5 years to get mature like schweinstiger in this moment bayern just needs ready players and kroos will not turn into a good player unless he get benched and he actualy needs to get benched now
Omar Bayern Munchen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Omar Bayern Munchen » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:36 pm

i think a new thread of our next game in bundeliga should be there now :)
Omar Bayern Munchen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:18 pm

hgb09 wrote:But assists for goals meaning creativity were the most important thing we were lacking. The defensive job of Schweini would be easily done by Tymo and MVB

Yeah , but other than the Assists , he was not the Same schweinsteiger

Schweinsteiger last season scored 2 goals and only gave 3 Assists and he was one of the best CDMs in the World

the season Before , He Scored 5 Goals and gave 12 Assists , Yet you wanted him on the bench , People wanted him out of the club , Hoeness Criticized his Bad performances
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:32 am

But he wasn't bad against Cluj. I really like his passes and through balls.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Paddy » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:18 am

Well...at least Gomez can score, unlike your boy Klose who is invisible and less useless than MV & Kroos. Gomez's 9 goals in all competition to Klose's 2. And yes, Klose started 6 games in the bundesliga, while Gomez started 4 and has 4 goals. Gomez > Klose, at least in Bayern. Klose needs to be more active in attack. I believe he hasn't score more than 10 bundesliga goals for Bayern in a season. Gomez might be guilty of missing lots of chances ( though he improved on that) but Klose never gets in a right area to score.

Gomez should stay a starter even when they're all healty. Sell Klose!
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EQ Kimball » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:27 pm

U MAD?
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 am

No, just tired of Klose scoring for Germany and not for us, he scored like 12 goals in the bundesliga in the last 2 years.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Omar Bayern Munchen » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:22 am

Paddy wrote:No, just tired of Klose scoring for Germany and not for us, he scored like 12 goals in the bundesliga in the last 2 years.

not even more than 24 goals which is the amount of goals toni scored in his first season
klose has no excuse because when he tries to be god he playes good and the first german cup game and schlake game prove what iam saying
Omar Bayern Munchen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby EQ Kimball » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 pm

You guys are Clowns. He's been on and off injury for a long time. He had his form during the world cup and he proved what he's capable of doing.

Being nominated for them awards proves it.

Gomez = Pure TRASH

Klose >>>>>> Your favorite hero

I win.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Klose -- because when he plays, we lose
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby EQ Kimball » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:00 pm

^^^^ Fail.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby eddinanM3 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:11 am

Actually Bayern need both Gomez and Klose healthy and ready to play because Olic is history for this season and we use Muller at LW or RW to cover for Ribery and Robben and Muller plays some at CAM too. Bayern don't have much cover at striker at all now till Klose is healthy. Gomez is hitting on all cylinders right now and he is on great form, he should and will start till that changes and hopefully it doesn't for a good long while! Klose can deliver some good minutes off the bench and slowly build up his strength and form again, Bayern will need him in the grind after winter break. And depending on Klose's health I wouldn't be suprised if Uli did some looking around at strikers in the winter break. :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League