You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-11-03] CFR Cluj vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this game?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:02 am

CFR Cluj will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
4%
Bayern Munich will win (thanks to their efforts)
80%
Bayern Munich will win (thanks to Cluj own goals)
16%

Total votes : 25

Re: [2010-11-03] CFR Cluj vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Did you see DvB's silly mistake??? It was really really stupid
He is getting worse day by day. Maybe in a few weeks he will start to score 1 or 2 own goals per match :twisted:

It was a really good game by our players. Playing away in the Champions League can be tricky and we played some good football yesterday. I think that the players are getting their confidence back and we will start to win our games from now till the winter break as we did last year.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:21 pm

eddinanM3 wrote:Not sure on what LVG does sown the road now with MVB when he is healthy? I am guessing Ottl comes out and Tymo and MVB play in the center? That is if Schweini stays up at CAM. ANd what the hell do you do with Kroos when Ribery is back???

I guess it will be Tymo and MVB as CMs, Schweini as CAM, and Ribery and Muller on the wings.

Dunno what will happen when both Robben and Ribery are fit though. Either Muller or MVB or Tymo will have to be dropped.

Ideally, it would be:
----Tymo----Schweini-----
Robben--Muller-----Ribery

Unless Muller moves to striker, in which case we can keep playing MVB as well. But that depends on Gomez.

BTW, people need to stop asking "Where will Kroos play?". He's done almost nothing for Bayern, and if I was Bayern's coach I wouldn't be playing him (Well, I would, but only because of the injuries). He has some great long shots but so do Tymo, Schweini, Ribery, Robben, even Ottl has had some good shots. I would use him as the number one backup player for all the attacking midfield positions as well as a kind of super sub for whenever we're looking for a goal. It will probably make him try harder as well.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Omar Bayern Munchen wrote:well wait
kroos is not battern than bommel and the best squad is
tymo-mvb
schweinstiger
in midfeild if we play like this trust me the team will be amazing and we will have the best midfield ever
i like how the team is now playing and if we want to get less players than the players we were expecting in the winter before we could just get a new cntral back and thats it

the CURRENT Kroos in not Better than MVB

and whether we like it or not , MVbs Physical Presence is very good and could be crucial sometimes

What I meant is that Schweinsteiger as CDM is Better than Schweinsteiger as a 10

Schweinsteiger as CAM offensively did the same job as Schweinsteiger as CDM (Not his fault if the team did not score to give him assists )

The Game vs Bremen Surely shows that

But We lost Schweinsteigers Defense

The Best Formation Would Be A Christmas Tree

4-3-2-1
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Element wrote:The Best Formation Would Be A Christmas Tree

4-3-2-1

Yep, I mentioned this yesterday.

4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2

If we keep the 4-2-3-1 than Schweini should play in the 2 rather than 3.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If we keep the 4-2-3-1 than Schweini should play in the 2 rather than 3.

Thanks man , this is what i said

and i am sure that you said that for the same reasons i did
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:40 pm

eddinanM3 wrote:Not sure on what LVG does sown the road now with MVB when he is healthy?

It will certainly be interesting to see how he handles that whole situation. As I mentioned before in this thread, this formation with two defensive-midfielders (Tymo + vBommel, or any other combination) in addition to Schweinsteiger playing a more attacking role in central-midfield could prove out to be very valuable and useful in the away matches against the more powerful teams around Europe. In the Bundesliga, in particular at home, that formation is obviously not suitable and adequate though.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 pm

MrLinky wrote: this formation with two defensive-midfielders (Tymo + vBommel, or any other combination) in addition to Schweinsteiger playing a more attacking role in central-midfield could prove out to be very valuable and useful in the away matches against the more powerful teams around Europe. In the Bundesliga, in particular at home, that formation is obviously not suitable and adequate though.

Yes, this is the problem. A midfield with
Tymo-MVB
Schweini
would be great against strong opponents, controlling the midfield and helping the defense. Especially with Robbery upfront armed and ready to kill opponents in counter-attacks.

But against smaller teams, it will be down to choose either Tymo or MVB for 1 CDM spot (in order for someone like Kroos help our offense), so, especially after Tymo's great performances (and MVB disappointing ones), it would be really unfair for Tymo if LVG chooses MVB over him.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Tz Wrote about Schweinsteiger as CAM

they said that it is highly unrealistic because other than his Assists , schweinsteiger was invisible

and that schweinsteiger will go back to his CDM position at maximum after Riberys comeback

(Thank God , Schweinsteiger is not a 10 , he is a 6 )

Schweinsteiger said that he is mad of the yellow card "

What i still can not understand is my Yellow card , I was waiting for Roma , Sometimes we take a walk before Games , and I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ROMA "
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Element wrote:Schweinsteiger said that he is mad of the yellow card "

What i still can not understand is my Yellow card , I was waiting for Roma , Sometimes we take a walk before Games , and I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ROMA "

Been there, done that. You're not missing out on anything too big, Schweini. I find exotic places like Thailand, Indonesia or certain parts of Africa more interesting to visit than your typical noisy, crowdy and big European city.

But that's off-topic. I'm sure Element can find the appropriate thread to move it to in a second. :wink:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Element wrote:schweinsteiger was invisible

If Schweini was invisible, then what someone can say for Kroos? Non-existed? :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:35 pm

AvatarX wrote:If Schweini was invisible, then what someone can say for Kroos? Non-existed?

I did not watch the whole game

but from what i saw , Schweinsteiger had much less impact on the game than usual (despite having some assists)

From what i saw , Tymoschuk had MILLIONS of Tymoschuk while Kroos had not Touched the ball once

MrLinky wrote:Been there, done that. You're not missing out on anything too big, Schweini. I find exotic places like Thailand, Indonesia or certain parts of Africa more interesting to visit than your typical noisy, crowdy and big European city.

But that's off-topic. I'm sure Element can find the appropriate thread to move it to in a secon

This stays here because it is a Reply to Schweinsteiger's Statement after the game

But if you insist , I am ready to move it , IT would only take me 4 mouse clicks :P
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:33 pm

If Schweini was invisible, then what someone can say for Kroos? Non-existed? :P

I think it's something to do with the tactics not Kroos or even Altintop yesterday
All our play was directed to end in the middle of the pitch specially in the second half and that's why we had several chances and opened space in front of their box for Tymo/Ottl/Schweini to Shoot (and BTW we were doing that PERFECTLY)
Also in the first half Pranijc was running with the ball and reaching the final 1/3 himself and then pass to the middle o the pitch every time and Not the usual thing that should happen for Kroos to receive the ball in the final 1/3 and then cut inside and shoot or open space for Pranijc to go through Byline

And when Scheini was subbed and he played in the middle he shot the ball that led to the fourth goal

the disappointnig thing for me that Kroos of the ball is average and sometimes become lazy and also he never fight phyiscally and the most times anyone challenge him he fall on the ground
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Omar Bayern Munchen » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
eddinanM3 wrote:Not sure on what LVG does sown the road now with MVB when he is healthy? I am guessing Ottl comes out and Tymo and MVB play in the center? That is if Schweini stays up at CAM. ANd what the hell do you do with Kroos when Ribery is back???

I guess it will be Tymo and MVB as CMs, Schweini as CAM, and Ribery and Muller on the wings.

Dunno what will happen when both Robben and Ribery are fit though. Either Muller or MVB or Tymo will have to be dropped.

Ideally, it would be:
----Tymo----Schweini-----
Robben--Muller-----Ribery

Unless Muller moves to striker, in which case we can keep playing MVB as well. But that depends on Gomez.

BTW, people need to stop asking "Where will Kroos play?". He's done almost nothing for Bayern, and if I was Bayern's coach I wouldn't be playing him (Well, I would, but only because of the injuries). He has some great long shots but so do Tymo, Schweini, Ribery, Robben, even Ottl has had some good shots. I would use him as the number one backup player for all the attacking midfield positions as well as a kind of super sub for whenever we're looking for a goal. It will probably make him try harder as well.

man when they are both back we will have the best quad ever in midfield and attacking
tymo-mvb
schweinstiger
robben-muller or gomez -ribery
Omar Bayern Munchen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:12 am

I have a strong feeling that Kroos is just not ready yet for the CAM spot at Bayern, maybe a lessor side, but not Bayern. I have seen enough of him this season to get a good sense of what his strengths are and some of the essential ones needed to do really well at that spot he just doesn't have right now i.e. very quick decision making skills and very good dribbling, passing and shielding of the ball, quickness to/with the ball, those things and his pace don't really lend him to do really well there at this time. Maybe he is still pressing and doesn't quite feel that he is in a groove yet, but he hasn't really shown any signs to me of being a Sneijder type of player and that is what Bayern needs in that spot. When Ribery and Robben are healthy I see Kroos coming off the bench unless something drastically changes between now and then.

If it was my decision I would play Tymo and Schweini at CDM and CM and probably Muller at CAM with Ribery and Robben on the wings and Gomez up top. :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EQ Kimball » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:17 am

walter wrote:
Omar Bayern Munchen wrote:
EQ Kimball wrote:We played against who?

cluj a romanian team

he was being sarcastic. EQ is not too happy to see Mario score a hat-trick again... :wink:

=D> =D> =D>
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League