You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-05-25] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win on penalties
3%
Borussia Dortmund will win after extra time
1%
Borussia Dortmund will win after normal time
4%
Bayern Munich will win after normal time
84%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
5%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
3%

Total votes : 97

Re: [2013-05-25] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby krkla » Tue May 28, 2013 12:15 am

AssemFCB wrote:Image

Best thing i've ever seen.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby machkover » Tue May 28, 2013 1:38 am

outstanding supporters cheering their teams doesn't necessarily gurantee winning matches [-X , otherwise we could have devastated chelsea last season :twisted: ! Long life to Bayern sudkurve guys !! =D> =D>
many believe that Players have to rely first on their legs, heart and minds to get a win, ](*,) then comes the coach' tactics :-k and finally the supporters on the stands !! :clap:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Suicide » Tue May 28, 2013 6:17 am

FC Bayern Mongolian Fans :D

After match.

MiaSanChampions.

There are about 340 fans watched and here is 1/10 of them. Not too much but in Mongolia it's our first biggest celebration.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mia San Mia!
Suicide
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Mongolia

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 28, 2013 7:33 am

MOONRIDER wrote:the hate feeling among germans towards bayern is not something new . and things like
boatengs reaction or the götze transfer only fuel that feeling.germans dont want power concetrated in few hands ,thats why only 27% supported us for the final ,according to the BILD poll.
about winning fair and square, one of ribery/dante should have been sent off.
no argument there. but no on wins such games fair and square.see chelsey

Kahn has many wrong doings in his carrer during matches,but AFTER the match he was
always a gentleman and he is respected all over germany for that and other achivements.
´´But I guess Boateng wants to go down in history as "the biggest c*nt ever". Too bad.´´
many neutrals were disgusted by him.
and it was CL final the biggest stage of all.it was his decision,he will live with it.
After all it was a football game.there are more important things in life to be
remembered for.and do we really need such players in our team? i think not

if the haters will stay haters,the biased fans will stay biased too.
realizing ,football is not about winning.........is important.

everybody here should grow up ,remove their bias red glasses and face reality.

Are trying to be the "wise old man" on purpose or is that how you usually talk :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby raz25 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:36 am

MOONRIDER wrote:After all it was a football game.there are more important things in life to be
remembered for.and do we really need such players in our team? i think not

if the haters will stay haters,the biased fans will stay biased too.
realizing ,football is not about winning.........is important.

Are you a Bayern fan or a neutral fan?

I understand that for you, revenge is a terrible thing to do, but for others it's not, hence the expression 'what comes around, goes around'. Like most of the people here we can see justification for what Boateng did so we will support his reaction because we (Bayern fans) love Bayern and Bayern's players. Of course we are biased, you see this everywhere starting from every club's management all the way to the fans. Or do you want a world with only neutral fans? It's not happening buddy. It's kind of like having a son, wouldn't you want the best for him?

Also I'm damn sure that almost nobody here is a lunatic and everybody would have despised Boateng's reaction if the Robben-Subotic incident wouldn't have happened in the first place.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 28, 2013 10:18 am

What’s the last thing you’d want to see in a high profile match between Germany’s two biggest clubs? Probably a pro-Nazi slogan topped by a man giving a straight-armed salute.

That’s exactly what happened during Saturday’s Champions League final between Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.

An unfortunately placed linesman, arm extended, naturally, managed to position himself in such a way that the advertising hoardings behind him read: “Go Fuhrer.” [source]

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hgb09 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:28 am

The European SuperCup will be held in Prague. Let's destroy Cech on his own ground!!!
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby raz25 » Tue May 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Wow ok. I don't think we will ever reach an agreement because it seems you are either not paying full attention to my posts as a whole or you are just misinterpreting everything. You also talk about so many different subjects in one post that it's getting really confusing, but I'll give it a try.

MOONRIDER wrote:since im not a biased bayern fan - and i know many others too-
it is safe to say there are 2 kinds of fans .
how is better to be a biased one , it is beyond me .as in life -so in sports-

First of all I'd like to know what does a biased Bayern fan means to you, because from what you wrote so far, 'I won't accept a Bayern win if the rules were broken' or 'I don't want Boateng on our team anymore' (I know they're not your exact words), and 'football is not about winning', I'm really struggling to understand. And please don't go all philosophical again.

MOONRIDER wrote:bias is a terrible thing and a bad way of living .
isnt being biased to one matter ,leading to be biased to other matters too? maybe more important ones too.
or do you mean that being biased/blind to reality is a good thing?

Yes I think being blind to reality is a good thing. Jesus man, stop making assumptions like these. And again, I don't want to go on and talk about good/bad way of living or what being a biased Bayern fan can lead to who knows what god forsaken world where you would be blinded from reality. Let's get back to the man issue.

MOONRIDER wrote:and it is not like having a son ,which is important,
but its like being just a sports fan ,which is of course not.
i hate to say this -it applies to me too -but being a fan of 11+1 millionaires who are chasing a ball in a pitch for their
own interests ,is not like having a son.

Are you actually serious? This is seriously what you got from what I wrote? If you support a club no matter what, wouldn't you want the best for it? If you son is not as intelligent as his colleague but instead he gets the dream job that they were both chasing, wouldn't you be happy and proud of him? In reverse, if Bayern wins a match when it was helped by referee decisions or just luck, wouldn't you be happy for them? I'm not even gonna ask you to assume how many times has Bayern been disadvantaged by referee decisions, because for you it's hard to understand that today you get a lucky call, tomorrow it's all fair and next month maybe the referee robs us a goal, which is what this sport has been since we know it.

And yes they are some lucky sons of bitches who are at the top and are making millions just from playing a sport. Their interests it's not just about the money like you are making it sound. Their interests are also to feel the joy of lifting the cups at the end of the season, which are my interests too.

MOONRIDER wrote:its more like finding a meaning in all this ,beyond players,results,management, etc.
trying to identify with something deeper that what meets the eye.

That was deep dude.

MOONRIDER wrote:of course the core of our german fans know what the name bayern is all about ,but im not sure what exactly is it.
as one grows older ,he realizes these things.

:?:

MOONRIDER wrote:and since revenge is a terrible thing ,you shouldnt approve it in he first place.

You are making it sound like Boateng slit his throat. One could also say Boateng gave him a lesson about sportsmanship. Don't post pictures with players counseling others after defeats. I absolutely agree that he could have acted differently, I just gave you another way to look at it.

MOONRIDER wrote:the real fan is the non-biased one,
given the fact they couldnt care less about matters like who is the boss/management ,players in general

Really? :lol: That's the real fan?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby BayernLove » Tue May 28, 2013 12:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
What’s the last thing you’d want to see in a high profile match between Germany’s two biggest clubs? Probably a pro-Nazi slogan topped by a man giving a straight-armed salute.

That’s exactly what happened during Saturday’s Champions League final between Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.

An unfortunately placed linesman, arm extended, naturally, managed to position himself in such a way that the advertising hoardings behind him read: “Go Fuhrer.” [source]

"Go Fuiher"
Okay yeah that makes a hell lot of sense. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Waka » Tue May 28, 2013 5:19 pm

MOONRIDER wrote:
1.bild.jpeg

So, there's no talk about Lewandowski stepping on Boateng's ankle? That was a clear red card.
Waka
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Dassing73 » Tue May 28, 2013 5:49 pm

This is a Bayern forum, and most of us are Bayern fans -- the kind that actually support Bayern. From what I have seen, it seems like MOONRIDER is supporting the opposition more, and only interested in finding fault with Bayern. Not sure how people like that can even support Bayern and still call themselves fans, especially during a year like this where we won the CL and Bundesliga in style.
Dassing73
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby johndear » Tue May 28, 2013 6:54 pm

smaw2010 wrote:I'm disappointed on how the media disrespects Bayern. Last year Chelsea won the league, the whole sports media was crazy, even goal.com changed their background to Chelsea. After we have won it, nothing, just a small box on the side saying that we won. I hope we win the treble this year and also the super cup (scumbags Chelsea) and the Club World Cup (our jerseys will have nice gold badge on the chest).

right on..when dirty Mou won he was on every page how good and great ...bla..bla.....

Media want us to make it smaller .....i want to beat Chelsea like 5-0 so they can start their season with the lowest self-esteem ......

we need to make it back to CL final and defense the crown should be the main focus ..we can even have two team one play for higher level team and one play for lower so we can minimize injury and competitiveness
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Well, it's not like Chelsea haven't accustomed themselves to being thrashed in the UEFA Super Cup. Just ask Falcao ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:08 am

MOONRIDER wrote:when i first came in,i was encouraged ro write MY thoughts and not go with the flow
,which i do.
i will not write another long post .my previous ones are enough on this matter.
some agree,some dont and some even dont understand them.not my fault.
a second reading is helpful.
just a few points.
yes ,different subjects in one post but interconnected.
im not german ,i have my roots, im not sure what exactly bayern represents
as a club for german core fans.but i know for sure its not players,results,management.
for my is something different.

im not supporting the opposition more,please, and yes,there are faults within Bayern.
and since when opposition is not a good thing ?
lets all drop to our knees and obey the master instead.

of course Lewandowski´s was a clear red card.meaning?

´´Really? That's the real fan?´´ : Yes ,thats the real fan,everybody know that ,outside from here.

´´feel the joy of lifting the cups´´ : for their own interests again.

´´its more like finding a meaning in all this ,beyond players,results,management, etc.
trying to identify with something deeper that what meets the eye´´ :
Just ask a sufficient number of fans why they REALLY support this or that team,
and you wil get your answer.

´´One could also say Boateng gave him a lesson about sportsmanship.......I absolutely agree that he could have acted differently´´ : contradiction

for the refs you are absolutely right.this was my point too.but many in here dont get it.

and the very new -2012-13 - opposition to the clubs:
http://fandemo.blogsport.de/
http://profans-muenchen.org/fur-den-erh ... schritten/
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/fankul ... -1.1523542
http://www.mz-web.de/fussball/sicherhei ... 84412.html

another poll:
Haben die Bayern den Champions-League-Sieg verdient?
43% Ja, denn die Bayern waren besser
26% Mmh, beide Teams waren gleich gut
31% Nein, Dortmund hätte gewinnen müssen
Teilnehmer: 919

AT LEAST THEY ARE FAIR....

LIAR!!! :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 29, 2013 9:39 am

We **** won that trophy!!! I still cant believe it.

I was in munich...and it was crazy.

I am still speachless...will probably talk/write after Berlin.

IT'S ON!!!...i told you IT'S ON!!!!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League