You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-10-21] Bordeaux Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Bordeaux win
11%
A draw
37%
Bayern win
53%

Total votes : 19

Re: [2009-10-21] Bordeaux Vs Bayern Munich

Postby r4min77 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:44 am

Van Gaal, Rumminige and Hoines should leave Bayern. Bayern's managers are coward and before any match they just say that they cannot beat their opponents. Just have a look at Bayern's website and notice that before any match all these coward managers start telling the fans that "the coming match will be very tough and that Bayern cannot win". What is this? This is Bayern Munich not a 4th division team scaring of all teams in Germany and Europe. This is the worst Bayern team that I have even seen in my life. No German gene, no motivation, no ambition, no technique, no tactics, no nothing. And I doubt if we can ever get back to our glorious days again unless these cowards leave our team. They are only under-estimating, under-estimating and under-estimating Bayern especially MVB. They always say we cannot compete with Barcellona, Real Mardid, Manchester.... Why? Don't u guyz forget we won CL just some years ago? Have some confidence u idiot managers and understand that this is Bayern.
r4min77
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kist160 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:01 pm

kist160
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Ultimately we can be happy it only ended in a 2-1 loss. The French side should and easily could have caused us a way heavier defeat. I don’t really wanna get into an individual rating of the players, the overall performance yesterday was just too miserable for that, just this much: Butt, Badstuber and Tymoshchuk weren’t as bad as the rest of the team, true to the motto “Among the blind, the one-eyed are kings.”.

The next 2 matches in the CL absolutely have to be 6 points, otherwise we can forget about any kind of further CL campaign for Bayern this season. I have a bad feeling that Bordeaux are gonna be through by the last matchday though, and THE decisive match is gonna be taking place at the Delle Alpi between us and Juventus. Still, it’s good to know everything is in our hands and we can turn it around on our own, not having to depend on other clubs. If we manage to beat Bordeaux with a better result than they defeated us, the fact that we "only" lost 2-1 might give us the edge and might be worth one point, as ironic as it may sound, having seen the game yesterday. In the first half against Juve we saw what’s possible when Rib & Rob are fully fit. We need some optimism at this point. :|
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Highlights

Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby VIKTOR84 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:06 pm

KAHN wrote:
icewizard wrote: Anyway i'm still surprised captain Van Bommel never told young Müller to calm down and to defend standing up.

Or beloved captain would say: "next time break his legs"! :wink:

HAHAHAH that's good :twisted: :shock:
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AvatarX » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:21 pm

In order to qualify we still have to improve some things.

- First of all, we desperately need Robbery back (unfortunately Ribery won't be back til a month from now http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/aktuell ... /21145.php ).
- LVG must stop rotation of players and formation. He must choose a formation and stick with it. Experiments like changing Lahm side and putting Altitop as a RB should be happening in a BL match with a small team, not in a CL match.
- We must shot more. Sadly last night we only had 1 shot on target and 1 shot wide (http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fi ... rt=st.html). With this kind of statistics, we were really lucky that scored once...

Anyway, if we consecrate and correct some things, we can qualify. Bordeaux is a nice team, but if we had Robbery playing (or maybe a more laxed referee) or play like Bayern, we can win them...

Be optimistic... it could have been worse. Just see what happened to Real, Liverpool or Barca :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby appudds » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Every1 sucked badly except Butt.....This shows we need more quality...
Just buy Rafinha, Adler and a creative winger(like ozil) you retarded bayern board!!!!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:28 pm

bayern123 wrote:Well, even though this was the third game, they are in 3rd place AND the schedule is not good for us. Bayern still has to play Juve IN ITALY. LOSS. Bordeux in Munich, probably a tie. AND Maccabi. Doesn't matter, everyone still plays them one more time.

UEFA CUP here we come. Or whatever that loser competition is called....

The loss of Ribery and Robben is devastating. Even Olic is a huge loss.

Thanks Uli for another lack luster season with average joe's......

Juve won't beat Maccabi away... I'm 99% sure.

As for Bordeaux, we managed to not concede any goals with 1 less player and no Robbery (even though we were already losing). I say give us Robben or Ribery and we can win it.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:47 pm

The problem is that we won't have Ribery and probably, Robben could get injuried.. again.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:53 pm

We might have Ribery. Van Gaal said that he wants Ribery to heal 100% and that it MIGHT take up to a month.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We might have Ribery. Van Gaal said that he wants Ribery to heal 100% and that it MIGHT take up to a month

UPDATE : 2 Months My Dear
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:We might have Ribery. Van Gaal said that he wants Ribery to heal 100% and that it MIGHT take up to a month

UPDATE : 2 Months My Dear

:( :(

I hope this will convince the board that we need another backup for Robbery.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I hope this will convince the board that we need another backup for Robbery.

I Hope this Convinces The Board to Let Ribery Go
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Suddenly, i am having this thought that Ribery shud leave!
Imagine 50-60 million we can get from Ribery..
Besides dat we can get 5 million for selling Toni and 6 million for selling Altintop... We can even get 5 million from selling Rensing and Lell...]
Totally, we can get around 75-80 million..
1)We can get Adler for 10-15 million+Kroos
2)We can get Rafinha for 10 million!
3)Ozil for 25 million
4)Hamsik for 25 million
Thus, we can neutralise the money we can get from offloading players by signing these 4 players..
Besides, we can invest another 10-15 million on mertesacker(If DvB retires and Demichellis doesn't play well) and 10-15 million on a CDM(if necessary)..
These changes can solve our problems i guess for long term!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:21 pm

appudds wrote:If DvB retires

Van buyten is still 31 Years old !!! (Younger Than Toni)!!!!!

And Hamsik will cost 30 mio
Ozil Will Cost 20 mio

And in a 4-3-3 OZil will Be the left Wing Forward (He is better as CM and CAM) ,So why not Getting A realy Wing forward if we want to keep the 4-3-3 (like Suarez or Krasic)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League