You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-10-21] Bordeaux Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Bordeaux win
11%
A draw
37%
Bayern win
53%

Total votes : 19

Re: [2009-10-21] Bordeaux Vs Bayern Munich

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:47 pm

FCB 4 EVA wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:****!!

now we're gonna have serious issues reaching the quarter finals.

not even gonna reach last 16 mate, quarters ur havin a laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

my bad my bad. SAid it wrong.

round of 16 we'll prolly be tied to a strong club then, IF we make it there.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MissSchwichtenberg » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MissSchwichtenberg wrote:Yeah the nightmare is over but Thinking that we'll be playing vs. Bodeaux again on Nov.3th I'm being scared again ...

The game is too close. I hope Robbery will be fit

I hope that too. But we need more players, Robbery is ok, but also Ribery would be good..but impossible for now, that's depressing.
I can't understand how Van Buyten played by the way, really.... Toni as always ATE some good goals... let's hope well for the next [-o<
MissSchwichtenberg
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:52 pm

The only good news from this night is that Real lost at home from Milan ... lol
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby VIKTOR84 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm pissed for this match ,not like we wonted to be.It supposed to end 1:1 with all 11 players on ground.No lucky today.Sh@!t
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:58 pm

avatarx wrote:The only good news from this night is that Real lost at home from Milan ... lol

:D
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:05 pm

The drama started with Muller.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:30 pm

We suck really hard without Robbery, but i think i can be optimist. We have to play at home 2 of the 3 games remaining

What a pity that Toni didn't score when he hit the post with his header :(
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby bayern123 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Well, even though this was the third game, they are in 3rd place AND the schedule is not good for us. Bayern still has to play Juve IN ITALY. LOSS. Bordeux in Munich, probably a tie. AND Maccabi. Doesn't matter, everyone still plays them one more time.

UEFA CUP here we come. Or whatever that loser competition is called....

The loss of Ribery and Robben is devastating. Even Olic is a huge loss.

Thanks Uli for another lack luster season with average joe's......
bayern123
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby README » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

shileno wrote:Butt =D>

Ok.. Probably we won't pass group stage which sucks and we won't be fighting the BL.. Time to get a GOOD coach and a couple of players? [-o<

Hate to admited it but u are completly right
README

Postby KAHN » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Same shit we have pleasure to watch last 6 years! If we scored against juve this game would be completely different. And we would have 7 or 9 points. But no now we have pressure to get 7 or 9 from last 3 games. Ref was horror. UEFA MAFIOSI!!! I was Van Gaal supporter but we played 20 games so far and he still experiments whit the team.Altintop played RB for the first time this season, of course he made mistakes. And why two big slow ST. Yell at ref. You will get red card but players will see you care and ref will think twice before making another decision. F :evil: you Van Gaal. I am so angry. We now have big pressure, injures, lack of confidence, red cards, different strategy and team every game. :evil: :evil: :| :cry: #-o :? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby icewizard » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:41 am

i really don't aggree with you guys!
we've got the ability to beat bordeaux at home and draw at torino. some guys here forget WE ARE BAYERN. Even today we would have made a point had Luca Toni not been unlucky with the post. I'm sure we can beat them 1-0 or with 2 goals difference minimum in our favour.
talking about Müller, i would have expected him to be much smarter in the game. i mean that supposedly he got a yellow card for the first foul (you say it wasn't deserved, i say it was), he should have calmed down and avoid sliding tackles! he thought like a ten-year old kid trying to get the ball "at any expenses"!
let's talk about Altintop, he is one of my favourite and today proves my point! he was running as mad on his right wing, and believe me did much better than the usual braafheid on the left. he has great stamina and excellent technique, even though he missed some passes. but he was not helped and only tymoschuk run as much in this game. bordeaux's 2nd goal was not his fault as he tried clearing it, and the ball should have been cleared before it arrived. i'm still pissed at Van Bommel's foul brining the free kick and bordeaux's second goal!
Schweinsteiger as usual, he can be dangerous and everybody knows it, so why doesn't he take his chances? we all know he has a great shooting ability so he should use it more often.
Butt saved his ass today because that blunder of his would have costed a lot. It's still better to lose by one goal than 2 or 3 or 4.
Anyway i'm still surprised captain Van Bommel never told young Müller to calm down and to defend standing up.
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby mrfloyd87 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:55 am

I find it funny that Bayern opt to start Klose who never scores for Bayern, and Toni, who was injured for months, then couldn't even score while playing for the reserve team! Gomez has put in the most goals second to Muller in all competitions, yet he sits on the bench until the 78th minute. Bayern are going to turn Gomez into the new Podolski. Gomez would destroy with Ribery and Robben supplying him.
FC Bayern Stern Des Sudens...
mrfloyd87
Getting the hang of it

Postby KAHN » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:33 am

icewizard wrote: Anyway i'm still surprised captain Van Bommel never told young Müller to calm down and to defend standing up.

Or beloved captain would say: "next time break his legs"! :wink:
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby josef78 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:08 am

Let face it WE didn't played well (maybe in the second half a little bit) so we deserved to lose.We were lucky in the 6th minute (another og for us) but than they played a fast and good football.Im sorry but midfield were really total loss . Sometimes i saw long passes from defense to Toni no creativity in midfield. Were nothing without ROBBERY. I dont think if we change the coach we solve our problems i think it will creat more. F.... we have to leave as it is till the end of the season and than we will see. ( heq Klinsmann done better than Van gaal at the moment ).
Im really dissapointed especially in Champions league. Were not anymore A big club in europe. The only game that i enjoyed to see Bayern was only against Dortmund and first half against Juve.
josef78
Getting the hang of it

Postby josef78 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 am

Let face it WE didn't played well (maybe in the second half a little bit) so we deserved to lose.We were lucky in the 6th minute (another og for us) but than they played a fast and good football.Im sorry but midfield were really total loss . Sometimes i saw long passes from defense to Toni no creativity in midfield. Were nothing without ROBBERY. I dont think if we change the coach we solve our problems i think it will creat more. :evil: F.... we have to leave as it is till the end of the season and than we will see. ( heq Klinsmann done better than Van gaal at the moment ).
Im really dissapointed especially in Champions league. Were not anymore A big club in europe. The only game that i enjoyed to see Bayern was only against Dortmund and first half against Juve.
josef78
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League