You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-09-15] Bayern vs Roma

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:52 am

Bayern will win
80%
It will end in a draw
12%
Roma will win
8%

Total votes : 25

Re: [2010-09-15] Bayern vs Roma

Postby The Spyware » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Credit for Butt =D>

Credit for LVG =D>
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:11 pm

BTW, Pranjic didn't play much, but I think when he came on he was playing as RM. That was pretty unexpected. I think LVG was hoping he could cut in, shoot with his left foot, and score. Robben-style. :wink:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Zigehh » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Against Bremen and Roma, he was pretty good. Hopefully he can keep it up for the whole season.

Still, even playing like this, he's still not at the same level as the GKs in other top clubs. We still need someone new.

Yes but i guess he will be bayern n.1 keeper atleast till the summer... And if he keeps this kind of form throughout the whole season i will be quite happy..
Zigehh
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby walter » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 am

The 2nd half was THE REAL BAYERN , and The Bayern that wants to win The Champions league

hhhhmmmm, a repeat of last year's tactics: suck in the first half, make it up in the second...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby tappinho » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:02 am

Good match to watch, vital 3 points.
FCB destroyed Roma's energies in the 1st half (even if it was a bit disappointing with all that useless passing...) and upped the tempo in the 2nd half, shooting and crossing and shooting again... Just before the first goal I think we all had the sense it was just a matter of time...
LvG did the right job: starting Olic to run in the 1st half and then playing Klose and Gomez to score (well, at least Klose... :mrgreen: )
It was good to see Kroos playing 90 minutes with quality. I think he just needs a good goal to make another step forward in terms of confidence. Game by game, he's going to be more and more involved in the team: the process is starting well IMO.
Another great goal by Muller, he really needs to get used to score, to develop his killer-instinct in this season. the right surname will help. :wink:
Basically all the team played well: from Butt to Gomez, yes, even our beloved SuperMario, missing 2 chances (100% :mrgreen: ) but with pure football style! =D> Nice to watch (when FCB is 2-0 up...)
A couple of words about our captain too: we know he's not in good shape, but I think we should also remember that in the big matches he's always really dominant in the middle. with Schweinsteiger they outclassed De Rossi, Pizarro, Brighi and Perrotta, who were just running and running with no understanding...
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 am

Great great Bayern today, I really liked the second half, and maybe we're that bad as I thought. In fact, I'm starting to believe that we have the same trouble of ManU, we always start bad in the season but we end up playing really good :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 am

Bring on Basel!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:13 am

tappinho wrote:FCB destroyed Roma's energies in the 1st half (even if it was a bit disappointing with all that useless passing...)

The thing is, by not shooting in the first half, we keep possession all the time, and the opponents will be running after the ball all the time, therefore becoming more tired.

However, while this tactic seems to work, I think it's risky because you won't always manage to win the game in 45 minutes. Yesterday I was more afraid of us not managing to score rather than us losing. I think we should keep this idea of playing easily in the first half and attack with everything we've got in the second, but we should shoot more in the first half.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 am

we destroy them with passes
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Element » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:45 am

CroCHEF wrote:we destroy them with passes

NO Destroy is a weak word , Just look at the Graph again !! DAMN that it sick

Schweinsteiger 101 from 108
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 am

Element wrote:
CroCHEF wrote:we destroy them with passes

NO Destroy is a weak word , Just look at the Graph again !! DAMN that it sick

Schweinsteiger 101 from 108

It really is impressive the pass rate and the number of passes of Bastian Schweinsteiger.

He is still not as good as Ballack though. :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Element » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:03 pm

OUR GOALS

MUULLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

2 really classy goals.
1st one is really great to watch. Second was a typical goal for a class striker.

Klose was the man of the match in uefa.com btw...he is the kind of player that performs best in this type of games (cup and CL).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:35 pm

AvatarX wrote:Klose was the man of the match in uefa.com btw...he is the kind of player that performs best in this type of games (cup and CL)

I Have been saying that a long time ago , Klose is a player for KNOCK OUT TOURNAMENTS (World cups , Euros , CLs and Cups_
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:And this seemingly undisciplined thing is exactly what we should be doing.

I wont call it undisciplined , I will call it " Freedom"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League