You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-11-22] Bayern Munich vs Villarreal

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Result?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Bayern Win
93%
Draw
7%
Villarreal Win
No votes

Total votes : 15

Re: [2011-11-22] Bayern Munich vs Villarreal

Postby quaazi » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Yeah I hope he'll be back with a vengeance once Schweini comes back.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:08 am

dambun wrote:I disagree.... Toni is developing and turning to an indispensable player for the team I agree... But Thomas himself is not 100% on peak form/fitness.... So you can't say he will be a bench player if everyone's 100% fit...

I purposely selected my words and said 100% fit, meaning physically fit and not a question of current form. An in-form Kroos and in-form Mueller wouldn't be an easy choice either!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:27 am

Mueller = Disgusting acts

He is not just out of form , the worst part is that he seems not to play seriously at all and without responsability nor concentration

Kroos = Joy to watch
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 am

Kroos was brilliant and all, but let's not just throw Muller out of the equation just because Kroos had a great game against a very moderate team. This does not mean that Muller was wrongly benched today. On the contrary, this was a good choice given his recent form. But for me, Muller is more useful as CAM when facing high class opponents and I am still of the opinion that Kroos best operates in a deeper role. In any case, unfortunately it seems that one of them will have to settle for the bench based on their forms. Both are great players and we need them both fully fit of we want to reach the final. I am not sure many agree, but I would prefer our fully fit formation to have Kroos partnering Basti and Muller CAM.

On another note, Rafihna seemed to have forgotten his defensive shoe and had to settle for a pair of attacking ones :D Robben was much better than last game but he still needs a couple more games to get back on track.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League