You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-10-31] Bayern Munich vs Sporting Lisbon

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who do you think will win the next round between Bayern Munich and Sporting Lisbon?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:52 pm

1) Bayern will win
100%
2) It will be a draw
No votes
3) Sporting will win
No votes

Total votes : 6

[2006-10-31] Bayern Munich vs Sporting Lisbon

Postby tracylynn » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:52 pm

Ok, so how do you think Bayern is gonna do in this game against Sporting Lisbon? Even though Lucio, Podolski, and Bastian are out of the match (Bastian is out for the wrong reason), do you think Sporting might have an advantage over Bayern? Or, can Bayern pull it together and get the win?

IMO, I think we can win this game. Bayern is playing at home and I feel with the fans support they can put it all together and win in a deserving manner. If Bayern wins this game then they basically have won the group. Plus, winning this game would be even a bigger confident booster to them.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:37 am

We should be able to win it. It's going to be difficult for Sporting to take any points away from the ARENA.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:18 am

It can be difficult without key players but bayern has a 70% chance of win
and 90% of draw
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MissFCB » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:23 pm

i´m confiden Bayern will win... we are so strong @ home :!: i don´t think Sporting has a chance
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:03 pm

This is for all the American fans out there but I just found out that the game between Bayern and Sporting will be broadcast live on ESPN2 starting at 2:30(eastern time). I'm happy that the game will be broadcast live but I'm sad because I have a class at the same time.

GO BAYERN!!!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:15 pm

tracylynn wrote:This is for all the American fans out there but I just found out that the game between Bayern and Sporting will be broadcast live on ESPN2 starting at 2:30(eastern time). I'm happy that the game will be broadcast live but I'm sad because I have a class at the same time.

GO BAYERN!!!!!

Too bad...I will be at work...:(
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:40 pm

I think it will be pretty close. Sporting Lisbon want to win more than Bayern do. They need a result in this match to stand a good chance of progressing to the next stage.

We will have to play a reshuffled squad as well. I believe Salihamidzic will play instead of Schweini. Or perhaps Karimi/Dos Santos.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:38 pm

MUTU wrote: I believe Salihamidzic will play instead of Schweini. Or perhaps Karimi/Dos Santos.

I think Magath will start with Brazzo. We might rely on counter attacks.:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby blasted_soul » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:59 pm

Sporting will win sure :D
blasted_soul
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby podolski4life » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:17 am

Bayern will win, even though some of the major players are out. I agree with MUTU, it will be a close match. Sporting'll be looking to redeem themselves.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:37 am

blasted_soul wrote:Sporting will win sure :D

Ive noticed in your blogs that youre a bigger sporting fan :roll:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:56 pm

dracus wrote:
blasted_soul wrote:Sporting will win sure :D

Ive noticed in your blogs that youre a bigger sporting fan :roll:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: dont worry mate u'll lose anyway :twisted: :twisted:
GO BAYERN GO !!!!!!!!
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:32 pm

That was not a great first half performance. was it?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:53 pm

yes...
hope we'll score in 2nd half :)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:16 pm

It's worse in the 2nd half....wtf?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League