You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-10-31] Bayern Munich vs Sporting Lisbon

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who do you think will win the next round between Bayern Munich and Sporting Lisbon?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:52 pm

1) Bayern will win
100%
2) It will be a draw
No votes
3) Sporting will win
No votes

Total votes : 6

Postby Mirage » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:28 pm

I couldn't watch but I was so disappointed to see it was 0-0 at halftime, and then finished that way. I was convinced Makaay or someone could get a goal....
Still, we're through.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:06 am

well again proved to be unefficient in the attacking zone.. they lacked to score 1 goal out of 5 good opportunities.. especially makaay had a bad day.

i really hope Podolski gets back and develops into a real goal scoring machine like Gerd Müller :!:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:12 pm

With Pizarro off this coming winter then i really believe Podolski will get the chance to proove himslef , it was just ridiculous soo many chances for bayern and makaay couldnt score ..what a waste ..Podolski ! !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:36 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:With Pizarro off this coming winter then i really believe Podolski will get the chance to proove himslef , it was just ridiculous soo many chances for bayern and makaay couldnt score ..what a waste ..Podolski ! !

podolski would have done the same thing...:P....it was just one of those days.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League