You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-10-31] Bayern Munich vs Sporting Lisbon

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who do you think will win the next round between Bayern Munich and Sporting Lisbon?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:52 pm

1) Bayern will win
100%
2) It will be a draw
No votes
3) Sporting will win
No votes

Total votes : 6

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:28 pm

is Mehmet injured? why isn't he on the subs bench? :shock:
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:36 pm

I think Bayern likes second place....
What a loser Magath is. He couldn't beat Sporting at Allianz Arena..... :shock:
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:37 pm

final result 0-0 :roll: :roll:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

?

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:54 pm

and what the **** was that...? i was listening to the web radio and if i got it right van bommel who is was not playing , dos santos , lell , ottl , santa cruz , pizarro (who is sure for his departure)..you think with those players bayern could do something at tonights match..?naaa...mehmet not playing ,van bommel not playing , dos santos for the first time starts from full , karimi on the bench ..**** whats wrong with magath..karimi should be starting just as van bommel also.
0-0 is good though we could have won and could have lost ..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:58 pm

Poor result for a poor performance.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:14 pm

I wasn't able to watch the game since I was in class but I did click on the internet to see what was going on, and I can say that it looked like Bayern didn't have their heart in the game, again.

I did read that Von Bommel was not playing because of a hip problem, which I guess it happened or flared up over night since they put his name on the injury list today.

Also, I saw on GOLTV last night an interview with Magath and he said that he thought the game was going to be quite different from the last time. He thought it would be more defensive and Sporting wouldn't be attacking like they did the last time. When he said that I knew Bayern was in trouble.

I guess since a lot of the major players were out a draw is better than a lost. Too bad that the backups couldn't do any damage to Sporting because it would show some depth to the them (I'm not saying they don't have any but it doesn't look like they have a lot either).

All I can say is that they better beat their next CL opponents, Moscow.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:23 pm

seriously....why was scholli not on the bench??????
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:31 pm

Not sure. Haven't heard any reports of him being injured or anything. He sure would have helped in the creative department, and helped with the freekicks and corners. Makaay doesn't know how to give corners properly...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tracylynn » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:31 pm

I just read that the fans were booing the team at the end of the game and I guess that's surprising to some team players, especially to Kahn.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:32 pm

tracylynn wrote:I just read that the fans were booing the team at the end of the game and I guess that's surprising to some team players, especially to Kahn.

... even during half time.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:35 pm

Honestly...I would have done that too...
You can't do that in a home game...that tooo CL game...fans will hate it.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:58 pm

Did anyone see the game? Must've been a really poor match to have tied nil nil.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:51 am

even without scweini,van and poldi.bayern is still a lot better than sporting.
They must be very content by their previous perfomances and they played badly.At home 0-0
Badly
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:13 am

I am not surprised that magath was content with a draw.
In every match he expected the team to draw against the opponents.
Just doesnt know the potential of bayern
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:56 pm

Yet another disappointing prestation of our strikers.. should have been 5-0
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League