You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-07] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who do you think will progress to the Champions League quarterfinals?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:33 am

Bayern Munich
94%
Real Madrid
6%

Total votes : 17

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:35 am

fanOfBayern, you should know better than to think Capello actually knows what he's talking about! YEAH BAYERN! Makaay the record breaker! Guys I'm crazy stoked after watching that go down. Was that really a handball that Ramos had? I couldn't tell from the single replay I saw, I think Bayern got lucky there...that being said, Robinho deserves the Oscar for best actor for that dive. Those last 10 minutes were rough, but up until then I have no complaints other than the ref being stupid, but what else is new. Bring on Chelsea, Bayern's only gonna pick it up from here! I'm drunk and rambling so I'm done but I think the scoreline says it all.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:56 am

fanOfBayern wrote:Bayern's victory was not deserved, because Oliver Kahn had to keep out more chances than Iker Casillas.

Boo hoo! Poor Capello. Will someone please hand him a tissue so he can cry all he wants?

He can not be gracious in defeat because he knows that game just sealed his fate with the club. Unemployement line, please welcome your newest member....Capello. :lol:
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:28 am

Hehe... Capello is really blind. According to the UEFA statistics, Bayern had 8 shots on target compared to Madrid's 4. Let's not forget that one of their shots on target came from a non-existent penalty.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:40 pm

1st goal of Makaay

2nd goal of Lucio
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mirage » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:52 pm

Thanks ppl.
I'm also rooting for a AS Roma or PSV draw, but I think we'll end up with one of the English teams. I want to avoid Man United and Chelsea. I'd rather take Liverpool!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SNAKE » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:44 am

Liverpool? I rather have Chelsea. Liverpool are better than Chelsea for sure.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:21 pm

SNAKE wrote:Liverpool? I rather have Chelsea. Liverpool are better than Chelsea for sure.

SNAKE

No they aren´t. They might be dangerous tho.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:06 pm

Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello has lamented the record-breaking opening Bayern goal that put his side one-down and eventually knocked them out of the UEFA Champions League.

Roberto Carlos mis-controlled and allowed Hasan Salihamidzic to feed a pass into the penalty area, finished by Roy Makaay just over ten seconds after the match had begun.

"The early goal changed the match completely," Capello said of the moment the ball hit the net. "All our plans and preparation went out of the window."

Madrid had intended to preserve their single-goal lead throughout the second leg, but were then forced to seek a goal themselves and ultimately lost 2-1 on the night - going out on away goals.

.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Capello you want a shoulder to cry on? Take Van Nistelrooy's or that moron Cannavaro's.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SNAKE » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:15 pm

More Bullshit.

Real Madrid midfielder Guti has put on a defiant front after the club's Champions League exit at the hands of Bayern Munich. He said that despite the 2-1 defeat and consequent elimination on away goals, it was the best Real have played all season.

Bayern went in front through Roy Makaay after just 10 seconds - the fastest Champions League goal ever - and doubled their lead when Lucio headed in on 66 minutes.

Ruud van Nistelrooy pulled one back with a late penalty before Sergio Ramos saw a stoppage-time equaliser - which would have won the tie - ruled out for offside.

"I am very unhappy about being knocked out of Europe in Munich. If you analyse the two matches there is no way Bayern were better than us," said Guti.

"For me this was one of the best Real Madrid matches this season. We fought until the end and they scored goals from our only two defensive errors.

"It's incredible and disappointing but we need to keep our path and think about the league. This Saturday we go to Barcelona, which is a hard game and we need to be completely focused."

Well looks like this pretty-boy has turned out quite a big cry-baby. Hahahahehehehe. You cant always have it your way little boy, he should go back to his mother and cry on her lap. Guti: "booo-hoooo mommy we lost to those german bastards, they cheated booo-hoooohoooo, We were better and we had the ref on our side too but we still lost boooo-hooohhooo. I hate when I lose, *sniff*, Guti's mom: "There, there my boy."

Guti,theres two things I would like to tell you! and they are. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!! and KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!

SNAKE
Last edited by SNAKE on Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SNAKE » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:24 pm

Now the old wind bag.......

Real Madrid defender Roberto Carlos said the pitch was responsible for the mistake that allowed Bayern Munich to take the lead after 10 seconds of their Champions League game on Wednesday.

The 33-year-old Brazilian lost control of the ball to Bayern winger Hasam Salihamidzic when he received a pass from team mate Fernando Gago after the kickoff.

Salihamidzic raced down the right flank and supplied a perfect pass for Makaay to slide a shot past keeper Iker Casillas.

"The ball bobbled off the surface and bounced just in front of me," the former Brazilian international was quoted as saying in sports daily Marca on Thursday. "The pitch wasn't in good condition and it was a real shame.

"We didn't concede the goal because of a lack of concentration, it was because the ball bobbled when I got it."

Makaay's strike was the fastest goal scored in a Champions League match beating the previous record set by Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva who scored after 20 seconds against PSV Eindhoven in September 2002.

Real's sporting director Predrag Mijatovic appeared to disagree with Roberto Carlos's explanation.

"We broke another record by conceding the quickest goal in the Champions League," he told reporters after the match. "We didn't start the match with the right levels of concentration and that surprised me."

Carlos, who has won three European Cups and three league titles in his 11 seasons at Real, quit international soccer after Brazil's 1-0 World Cup quarter-final defeat by France in which he was widely blamed for failing to mark goalscorer Thierry Henry.

Sweet Jesus. More crying, bitching, moaning. "boooo-hhooo, it wasnt my fault!!! It was the balls fault it bounced boooo-hhoooo!! The pitch was crap booo-hhoooo" SHUT UP!!!. Good God, did Capello turn every Real player in moaners???? pffff.... :roll: , none of us or Bayern players or managment cried when they eliminated us when they cheated against us last time when Stefano Braschi allowed that Raul elbowed Linke and cry-baby Guti tapped it in from 2 cms from the goal-line. Or when Kahn's mistake happend etc etc...Heh shows what big difference in both classes of teams and people. Real go home and stay home!!!

SNAKE

PS. Roberto Carlos has stated that HE WILL LEAVE REAL THIS SUMMER, just 24 hours after the Bayern-Real match. Hahahahaha. Now who in the world would sign a 33/34 year old washed out loser like Roberto Carlos. Qatar is waiting for you Roberto! hahahahahaha!!! Get lost!!!
Last edited by SNAKE on Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SNAKE » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:32 pm

Paddy wrote:
SNAKE wrote:Liverpool? I rather have Chelsea. Liverpool are better than Chelsea for sure.

SNAKE

Ummm Paddy....If you watched Liverpools recent matches. Example Vs Man Utd and Barcelona, you notice that they are much dangerous than Chelsea, especially Riise,Kuyt,Bellamy and Gerrard. While Chelsea always struggle against anyone even if they have Shevchenko,Ballack and Drogba etc. Chelsea fear more Liverpool than Man Utd.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:56 pm

SNAKE wrote:
Paddy wrote:

SNAKE

Ummm Paddy....If you watched Liverpools recent matches. Example Vs Man Utd and Barcelona, you notice that they are much dangerous than Chelsea, especially Riise,Kuyt,Bellamy and Gerrard. While Chelsea always struggle against anyone even if they have Shevchenko,Ballack and Drogba etc. Chelsea fear more Liverpool than Man Utd.

SNAKE

Well Chelsea iscore goals easier. Liverpool create chances but sometimes don´t take them. Example Man utd and Barca games.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Danger » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:14 pm

Thats what i'm talking about :)
Milan will face the same end
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Re: [2007-03-07] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby anass411 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:04 am

Bayern the best
anass411
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2007-03-07] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby MoFattal » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 am

For a second I thought our plane mistakenly landed in Madrid and UEFA forced us to play against them tonight :shock: :mrgreen:

It's a 4-years old post man :D
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League