You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-07] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who do you think will progress to the Champions League quarterfinals?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:33 am

Bayern Munich
94%
Real Madrid
6%

Total votes : 17

Postby Paddy » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:14 pm

Yeah it was a handball. But Bayern could have been rewarded with the penalty when Ramos played with his hand in the box. Nevermind tho, we woooooooooooooon.

Happy bd Mirage!!!*kiss*
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:31 pm

THANNNNNNNNNNNNNNK GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOD

We really made a meal out of it...We have a lot of work to do with the strikers...they should take those chances...

I was standing all the game...I was so nervous....The penalty was cruel. Robinho is a cheat...

Also, disallowing Ramos's goal was a right decision. he used his hand..

Brazzzzzzzoo was good...but he could have put Madrid to sleep with fishes if he had taken his chance....

I am sooooo happy with the result...Hats Off to Ottmar..

I was really disappointed with the performances of Van Bommel, Podolski and Schweinstieger...they were so careless..podolski was the best of the three though..at least he tried..

Btw, Mirage,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

you must be special...;)

We have successfully crossed 2 hurdles..now remains the next one with Werder Bremen...:D Things are looking good...;)

Lets savor the win until friday when we will get to know who our next opponent are...whoever it is, will have a bad taste in their mouth after the game with us..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:38 pm

Mirage wrote: And I just read about Ramos' disallowed goal, was it a correct decision? That must have been horrible to watch in the dying minutes...

It was a very correct decision and the whistle was blown way before Ramos scored. The penalty was a very late and bad decision. Robinho just tripped at Lahm's legs and fell and the referee said it was a penalty after 10 seconds or somethingImage but anyway Real Madrid gotImage
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:48 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
Mirage wrote: And I just read about Ramos' disallowed goal, was it a correct decision? That must have been horrible to watch in the dying minutes...

It was a very correct decision and the whistle was blown way before Ramos scored. The penalty was a very late and bad decision. Robinho just tripped at Lahm's legs and fell and the referee said it was a penalty after 10 seconds or somethingImage but anyway Real Madrid gotImage

It was poor Lucio and not Lahm :)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:51 pm

It was a thriller till the end, but the best team won :!: Real were no where in the first half, playing better in the second but still no match for Bayern.
Robinho's schwalbe gave them hope, but imo that goal of Ramos was correctly disallowed. Allthough the ball only slightly touched his arm. But since the "give-away" penalty it was the right decision :twisted:

Now for the future, lets try to avoid Chelsea, Liverpool and Valencia. I'm hoping for PSV or Roma 8)
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:01 am

I´m hoping for Chelsea. I would be booing Ballack non stop.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:06 am

First of all, happy birthday Mirage.

Secondly, BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We managed to beat Real Madrid with the referee clearly against us:
1) giving 4 minutes of injury time for the first half and whistled instead of giving us the corner.
2) he didn't give us a penalty, but at least we scored from the ensuing corner.
3) the penalty was NEVER a penalty. If there was any contact at all, it was small, unintentional and most importantly it started OUTSIDE the box.
4) giving almost 5 minutes of injury time for the second half
5) he whistled everything against. The Madrid players were being cissies and play acting.

At least he was right with the Sergio Ramos handball. It wasn't easy to see but it was a good call.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:12 am

fa wrote:I'm hoping for PSV or Roma 8)

Me too.

To note that I was watching the highlights on Rai Uno, the Italian state broadcaster, and one of the guys asked the other which team he wishes would be Milan's next opponent. I was pissed off when he said Bayern. But they're right in a way, because the Italians always manage to knock out the Germans.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:32 am

MUTU wrote:
fa wrote:I'm hoping for PSV or Roma 8)

Me too.

To note that I was watching the highlights on Rai Uno, the Italian state broadcaster, and one of the guys asked the other which team he wishes would be Milan's next opponent. I was pissed off when he said Bayern. But they're right in a way, because the Italians always manage to knock out the Germans.

Actually I wouldn't mind Milan...they are pretty poor this year..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:58 am

CHHHHHHHHHYYYYEEAAAHHHH BABY!!!!! THAT'S HOW WE DO!!!

Happy Birthday Mirage!!!

MUTU wrote:We managed to beat Real Madrid with the referee clearly against us

That makes the win so much sweeter. Hitzfeld is the MAN!
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:28 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:

It was poor Lucio and not Lahm :)

Yeah my bad, I thought I had that wrong. but I was too lazy to look it up.
thanks for the corection :)
FC Bajern

Postby Walls » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:02 am

happy bday Mirage! what a day!
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:04 am

A few things....

1) Mark, since you said that Real was going to win you need to apologize to the board, or buy us all a drink. :D

2) The commentator on ESPN said that Robihno plays brain dead at times. LOL!!! So true.

3) The official was bad. I think today was "Bad Officiating Day" for the CL. The official in the Arsenal/PSV game was not too good either.

4) We WON!!!! \:D/
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:35 am

Fabio Capello, Madrid coach
The early goal changed the match completely - all our plans and preparation went out of the window. After only eleven seconds we had to face this handicap. It was a very bad situation. We played a good match, had a lot of chances, but we weren't lucky enough to score in the first half. Bayern's victory was not deserved, because Oliver Kahn had to keep out more chances than Iker Casillas. We scored four times against Bayern and that was not enough - that is really incredible. My personal future? That depends on the president of the club.

Was he blind? Why can't he be gracious in defeat? Moron!!!
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:59 am

Thats why Italians are good for nothing ................... nevermind.....

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League