You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-04-17] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
82%
It will end in a draw
11%
Real Madrid will win
8%

Total votes : 38

Re: [2012-04-17] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Guess it's settled. We're in the final :mrgreen:

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:02 pm

What a mightily strange-looking octopus that is!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:40 pm

johndear wrote:what do u guys think of Robben will react to his old club!!!! he is mostly more motivated player on the pitch on regular game so this game will give him more adrenaline , he might get explode and he has to prove that he is better than Ronaldo and Di maria.... :arrow:

Yeah, I was just about to bring this up. Ribery didn't have his best games v Marseille, but he and Robben are entirely different kind of people. Robben loves hostility, he thrives on a challenge like this. Really expecting him to tear whatever excuse for a LB Real will field (does Marcelo still play there? Coentrao is now apparently a midfielder, isn't he?) to shreds.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Unlike Ribery, Robben has a point to prove against Real Madrid. They literally kicked him out in favour of the players we're likely to face in a few weeks.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bilmuash » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:03 pm

I've just found out that next week Madrid is having a midweek game (against Atletico). That's good for us as they will be more tired than us.
Bilmuash
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CuriousReal » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:06 pm

As a real fan i can only laugh at how secure some of you seem to be about progressing to the finals. Real Madrid is better in almost all positions, but it's pretty even when it comes to strikers and midfield. But where it's different is in your shabby defence. Real will dance around the defenders of your teams. They wouldnt even be sitting on the bench in Real Madrid.

I mean,you lose to a side that Barcelona won 10-2 over 2 legs. And that being said. Barcelona isnt in great shape lately. They don't score a lot. Real would have won leverkusen with perhaps 18-1 over 2 And yet you think that you actually are considered favorites according to the 11 votes on Bayern victory.

BUt enough of the ranting. Also on top of that, Your players have alot of yellos which is a big disadvantage already as well as Reals bench will probably play against barcelona (who also will not win all their remaining games in liga as they can barely score atm)

My prediction is 2-1 Real at Alliance arena. And 6-2 In Real.
CuriousReal
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CuriousReal » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:12 pm

CuriousReal wrote:As a real fan i can only laugh at how secure some of you seem to be about progressing to the finals. Real Madrid is better in almost all positions, but it's pretty even when it comes to strikers and midfield. But where it's different is in your shabby defence. Real will dance around the defenders of your teams. They wouldnt even be sitting on the bench in Real Madrid.

I mean,you lose to a side that Barcelona won 10-2 over 2 legs. And that being said. Barcelona isnt in great shape lately. They don't score a lot. Real would have won leverkusen with perhaps 18-1 over 2 And yet you think that you actually are considered favorites according to the 11 votes on Bayern victory.

BUt enough of the ranting. Also on top of that, Your players have alot of yellos which is a big disadvantage already as well as Reals bench will probably play against barcelona (who also will not win all their remaining games in liga as they can barely score atm)

It's not Man-city or United you're facing now. They got kicked out by lesser spanish teams that Real rubs off like chewing gum under the shoe .
CuriousReal
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Hanamichi Sakuragi wrote:I've just found out that next week Madrid is having a midweek game (against Atletico). That's good for us as they will be more tired than us.

We're playing on the same day.. against Dortmund #-o

CuriousReal wrote:I mean,you lose to a side that Barcelona won 10-2 over 2 legs. And that being said. Barcelona isnt in great shape lately. They don't score a lot. Real would have won leverkusen with perhaps 18-1 over 2 And yet you think that you actually are considered favorites according to the 11 votes on Bayern victory.

Hmm... so you think we are bad because we lost to Leverkusen, and yet while following this reasoning you think you would have crushed Leverkusen with almost twice the amount of goals that Barca did. However, since we're deciding who's the strongest just from a few games, you should remember that since Mourinho became your coach you have only won 1 out of 8 games against Barcelona.

All of us here know how tough it will be, but we are realists. We know that the difference between the teams is not that great. On the other hand, whether it is Real or Bayern that make it you are going to be disappointed because Madrid won't live up to your expected scorelines.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bilmuash » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:21 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Hanamichi Sakuragi wrote:I've just found out that next week Madrid is having a midweek game (against Atletico). That's good for us as they will be more tired than us.

We're playing on the same day.. against Dortmund #-o

Ooops I'm dumb Image
Bilmuash
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CuriousReal » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Well i was just exagerating a bit to make a point. It just seems that everyone here takes this game extremely lightly. " where do i find tickets to the final" Sure. Real has being beaten a lot of times by Barcelona lately. But if you watched Laliga this year you can clearly see that Real has been the better team. In both legs of supercups and last game of the Cup semi finals which Real got a legit goal (that would have kicked barca out from the competition dissallowed) I honstly can say. you would have a better chance agaisnt barcelona this season as they bottle up and cant really seem to score. a problem that real does not have. Benzema Higuain and CR has scored 100goals this season together.

Real before the last 2 unfortunate games had won 22 out of 23 games. And if it wasnt for cassilas it would of been 24 out of 25. But good going to the team who managed to score. And sure you might say La liga is crap. but fact is. They're doing good in Euro league and in CL as it is now. Perhaps Real and Barca are just too good for everyone? Perhaps if both teams would play in any other league, the gap would be the same? I think so.

ops i was mixing up liga with CL. 22 out of 23 last CL games. but in the Liga they've lost 2 games only. One was with 10men and one vs barcelona

To be fair. I do think that Bayerns highest level is pretty much as good as Reals highest. But Reals lowest level is faar higher than bayerns. (This will be a major factor of real going through)

Spains 11th best team just won over Germanys 3rd with 4-2
Last edited by CuriousReal on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CuriousReal
Getting the hang of it

Postby quaazi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:27 pm

PROCEED NOT TO PROVIDE SUPPLE NUTRIENTS TO THE FELLOW DWELLING UNDER THE BRIDGE.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AdepT » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 pm

CuriousReal wrote:As a real fan i can only laugh at how secure some of you seem to be about progressing to the finals. Real Madrid is better in almost all positions, but it's pretty even when it comes to strikers and midfield. But where it's different is in your shabby defence. Real will dance around the defenders of your teams. They wouldnt even be sitting on the bench in Real Madrid.

Oh boy! Who do we have here? A Real loyalist!
First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! :) :P

Going by your logic
Barca lost 3-2 to Osasuna and Bayern would very easily beat them 7-0(my fav score). So Barca will lose to Bayern maybe 6-3 and since you lost to Barca at your home [-X ,you should/would also lose to Osasuna.
Does that sound absurd to you now?

Both teams have great and on par attack.
In midfield, Schweini is better than Alonso.
Kroos vs Khedira-I'd really like to see that 'coz one them is gonna play beside Schweini in Euros
Neuer vs Casillas. I think Neuer would win it! :D
As for our defence, I have faith in Badstuber and Boateng. IMHO Lahm is just too good against anyone.
So don't talk of ur defence as way better. Apoel scored 2 against you at ur home. With no disrespect to them, that says pretty much of your defence.

The games are going to be great so let's just wait and see who wins it rather than making up deductions based on absurd logic. :x

My bet is on Bayern Munich.
Mia san Mia
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby CuriousReal » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Thanks for the welcome pVnAdEpT!

My first post was a bit rushy. Hence why i would want it removed. My second post that i made has valid points i belive.

Although i just wanted to add a reply that Real Madrids last game was infact against osasuna and it was almost 7-0 i think it was 5-0 or 5-1 if im not misstaken.
CuriousReal
Getting the hang of it

Postby Bilmuash » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Madrid are an average team because they lost to the "almightly" Levante.
Bilmuash
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern4l » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Interesting philosophy.

In 2009/10 Real was kicked out by Lyon (2-1, total score) and Bayern later in the stage beat Lyon (4-0, total score), so according to your philosophy Bayern is going to beat Real 4-0, 5-0. Is it so, or I misunderstood something?
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League