You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-04-17] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
82%
It will end in a draw
11%
Real Madrid will win
8%

Total votes : 38

Re: [2012-04-17] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Di Maria always plays on the right. This could be a typical lineup in Bernabeu

---------------Benzema----------------
Ronaldo--------Özil----------Di Maria
----------Alonso----Khedira-----------
Marcelo----Ramos--Pepe----Arbeloa
---------------Casillas------------------

But when they play difficult games away from home Mourinho usually plays 4-3-3 like this

Ronaldo---------Benzema-----Özil/Di Maria
-------Lass------Alonso-----Khedira---

So that's how I think they are going to play. Di Maria is world class and he can easily fool Alaba but he is also great defending and helping in defense so *Ribery will have a very difficult game if Di Maria plays

Mourinho and Real Madrid being the best counter attacking team right now is what scares me most.

BTW Mourinho looked really worried yesterday when he was asked about Bayern after the Apoel game :)
Last edited by YlonenXabi on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Pepe on Real Madrid's official website: "Bayern Munich are a quality team with excellent players. We expect to play a good game in Munich and resolve the tie at the Bernabeu and reach the final."

Badstuber to Bild: "From now on, anything is possible. We can accomplish anything, really. It's all in our own hands. We'll have to invest a lot for that. If we continue like we did over the past few weeks, I have a very good feeling."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BrianSwan » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 pm

People are failing to realise goal difference doesn't count in La Liga it is head to head and Real have two very tough games before the semi final games where as Barca don't. They could go into the classico level on points or chopped down to 4 or so, Barca will surely win if Real play a weakened team and close the gap to 1 point with an easier run in. They will be forced to play their best side, no doubt.

I expect Kaka to start over Ozil, he's being playing like his old self as of late.
BrianSwan
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Gomez to Sky Sports News HD: "The chances are fifty-fifty. Also we have a really good team and a lot of confidence. With our potential, you can in two games each team will turn this world. We need two great days, two times 100 percent. Then it is possible."

Robben to Sky Sports News HD: "Real is Real. We all know how strong they are. Madrid is perhaps the favorite, but on a good day, we too can be dangerous."
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby mdm90 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:25 pm

Also gotta remember the likelihood of Kaka being used as a super sub. He has been in hot form lately, scoring beautiful goals and playing some great passes. Madrid have alot of options.
mdm90
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:36 pm

I think it would be a close affair. The only negative things I can think of are: that the 1st leg is @ home, and we all know how provocative real's players are, and not to mention their bastard manager... so... we have to be highly concentrated till the very,very end of the 2nd leg.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Kaka has very few chances of starting this game. Özil and Di Maria are better options for Mourinho

Don't get fooled by Kaka's performance yesterday. He has played some good games this season but he is far from Mesut and Angel as every Madrid fan knows

-------------

There's another thing we should take advantage of. In 2012 most fo the goals that Real Madrid have conceded were set pieces. I'd like to see a stat of that but it has to be something like 70% of the goals
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:53 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:So that's how I think they are going to play. Di Maria is world class and he can easily fool Alaba but he is also great defending and helping in defense so Robben will have a very difficult game if Di Maria plays

I'm getting confused here... if Di Maria plays on the right, then he won't be on the same flank as Robben right?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:59 pm

It's funny because I wrote Ribery, but then I edited it to write Robben :oops:

If he plays he will face Ribery and Alaba :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby AvatarX » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:46 pm

At any case I m sure Mourinho will target our weakest spot in defense , either Rafinha or Alaba. That s why we should have a Cdm alongside Schweini to help there...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby johndear » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:24 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
MUTU wrote:They are playing away to Barcelona in a match where they can afford to rest players (they are +6 with a better goal difference), whereas we play a tricky away match to Bremen in a match where we must win.

In spain in not goal diffrence decisive its H2H

That mean if Barca beat them, and they have same points at end Barca will be champion.

I think the same Madrid and Mou is obsessed with Barca so they are going to field their best XI at NouCamp and mentally they are not at best in first leg....our advantage is winning big or have a 2-0 clean sheet at home...
Last edited by johndear on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby johndear » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:26 pm

AvatarX wrote:At any case I m sure Mourinho will target our weakest spot in defense , either Rafinha or Alaba. That s why we should have a Cdm alongside Schweini to help there...

correct..... we definitely have to field this :

Gustavo Basti

---------- Kroos/Muller-------------(Home game go with Kross and away game go with Muller)
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:26 pm

AvatarX wrote:At any case I m sure Mourinho will target our weakest spot in defense , either Rafinha or Alaba. That s why we should have a Cdm alongside Schweini to help there...

True, but in my opinion defending should be a bigger priority for the return leg in Madrid. We should really be trying to find holes in their defence in this match.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:28 pm

johndear wrote:Gustavo Basti

---------- Kroos/Muller-------------(Home game go with Kross and away game go with Muller)

If we would indeed play Gustavo, I'd rather have Mueller for the home match (he is more offensive) and Kroos for the away match (he is more defensive, and providing we've won in the first leg he can help protect our lead better).
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby johndear » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:38 pm

what do u guys think of Robben will react to his old club!!!! he is mostly more motivated player on the pitch on regular game so this game will give him more adrenaline , he might get explode and he has to prove that he is better than Ronaldo and Di maria.... :arrow:
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League