You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll runs till Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
22
81%
It will end in a draw
1
4%
Real Madrid will win
4
15%
 
Total votes : 27

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:25 am

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:would you believe me if I tell you that I am more worried about an eventual final vs Lpool (Klopp) than this game?

Probably cause in my mind I know that vs Real we won't be the favorites and all the other things we have already discussed about Real... On the other hand if we makes it we will find another EPL club in a final!


So? We're just shit at finals, not against particular countries...
We also lost to one friggin Porto...
We did very well against EPL teams, we just lacked killer instinct in 2012 - but what do sou say let’s not get ahead of ourselves and care about the next game first?!


Re: Vidal: If anything, I see him ruining the game for us once more!

and what about Aston Villa, how an earth you can lose against those ???? :evil: :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29696
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 23557 times
Been thanked: 6571 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby bastos80 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:31 am

ramsej84 wrote:would you believe me if I tell you that I am more worried about an eventual final vs Lpool (Klopp) than this game?

Probably cause in my mind I know that vs Real we won't be the favorites and all the other things we have already discussed about Real... On the other hand if we makes it we will find another EPL club in a final!



You should stop thinking so much about what possible opponent is supposed to be easier. In the end you can't change anything anyways and it will most likely come differently that you expect...
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5973
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 364 times
Been thanked: 2120 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:31 am

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:would you believe me if I tell you that I am more worried about an eventual final vs Lpool (Klopp) than this game?

Probably cause in my mind I know that vs Real we won't be the favorites and all the other things we have already discussed about Real... On the other hand if we makes it we will find another EPL club in a final!


So? We're just shit at finals, not against particular countries...
We also lost to one friggin Porto...
We did very well against EPL teams, we just lacked killer instinct in 2012 - but what do sou say let’s not get ahead of ourselves and care about the next game first?!


Re: Vidal: If anything, I see him ruining the game for us once more!

and what about Aston Villa, how an earth you can lose against those ???? :evil: :evil:


We also won it against Leeds United... Overdue? ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10702
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 2771 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:38 am

I know that, my father in law supports them and when he tease me I just make him remember that.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29696
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 23557 times
Been thanked: 6571 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby Effenberg777 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:54 am

james vidal and javi is a must. enough with thiago he had his chances. i just hope none of them gets injured coz i am sure the way this 3 guys will perform during the 2 stage game will be decisive. and i am almost sure all of them will be highly motivated.
User avatar
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 pm
National Flag:
El Salvador
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 202 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby tflags » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:57 am

If Vidal ain't available, f*ck it, let's unleash the Javi on that mofo.

God that sounds threatening. :coffee:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9497
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 940 times
Been thanked: 3002 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby Effenberg777 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:23 pm

we must stop their midfield and also kimmich and alaba must do a hell of a game to stop carvajal and marcelo.
User avatar
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 pm
National Flag:
El Salvador
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 202 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Achilles wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:

I dont understand the heavy frustation and negative comments of some fans in this forum. #-o

See this lineup, is a good balance formation to beat Real Madrid in Allianz Arena. The combo Alaba-Ribery and Muller- Kimmich on the wings brings too many opportunities for crossing pass and thiago and James are good weapons for score through the center.

Robben in the 75 minutes of game, with some tiredness of Real player, is a good weapon to get in and cause trouble.

Thiago AND James? Are you kidding me? Thiago can take the rest of the Bundesliga games or a sub in 70th minute against Real Madrid.
Enough with this joke of Thiago leading the team especially against the best midfield in the world. Good player not suitable for these games.


Whats your problem with Thiago? In Allianz Arena we need to score and be more offensive than in Bernabeu because is our pitch and Madrid should be less comfortable playing here than their home. We need to score and Thiago is scoring in last champions league games, also is a good passer and help in the recovery of the ball.

In Bernabeu where the football should be more though for Bayern, a player like Vidal is a good option for defend.

But no matter who will play, Vidal or Thiago one of them in the midfield is good for me.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!


DANKE JUPP!
User avatar
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Panamá
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 516 times
Been thanked: 538 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby Ed. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:41 pm

I think we win at home but lose the tie.

Mueller if he starts will have zero impact in these matches (as usual), He can only be effective of the bench.
Putting this out there right now for the Muller bandwagon.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 106 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:we must stop their midfield and also kimmich and alaba must do a hell of a game to stop carvajal and marcelo.


Our wingers will have to take care of Carvajal and Marcelo, not Kimmich or Alaba
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9412
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 2056 times
Been thanked: 2125 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Ed. wrote:I think we win at home but lose the tie.

Mueller if he starts will have zero impact in these matches (as usual), He can only be effective of the bench.
Putting this out there right now for the Muller bandwagon.

Depends where he plays.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32384
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9256 times
Been thanked: 7823 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:10 am

Bundesliga.com:Five reasons Bayern Munich will beat Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-finals [source]


1) The ex-factor part one: James Rodriguez
2) The ex-factor part two: Jupp Heynckes
3) History: La Bestia Negra
4) Revenge: a plate of Weißwurst best served cold
5) The Lewandowski effect
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3828
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1692 times
Been thanked: 1696 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby America USA » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:38 am

“Will beat” is the incorrect phrase. Generating such false optimism is wrong. It should be “can” beat.

Real Madrid will mostly play a 442 which looks like this:

Or this


A 4231 vs a 3-4 man midfield could get pretty ugly for Bayern. Just like it was last year for us and Juventus (in the final) when Real dominated midfield due to their numbers advantage and had shots after shots on goal.

I really hope Jupp has a backup formation in store if (when ?) things go wrong in the two games.

Cristiano is useless without service but the problem is that RM have an excellent midfield and their fullbacks are brilliant.
User avatar
America USA
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1585
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 425 times

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby bastos80 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:32 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Bundesliga.com:Five reasons Bayern Munich will beat Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-finals [source]


1) The ex-factor part one: James Rodriguez
2) The ex-factor part two: Jupp Heynckes
3) History: La Bestia Negra
4) Revenge: a plate of Weißwurst best served cold
5) The Lewandowski effect



1) Great player, Real Madrid have plenty of that too
2) Great coach, him having coached Real 30 years ago will make no difference at all
3) Duh...
4) Alright
5) Hardly has been a "Lewandowski effect" in the CL in the last 5 years

Great analysis, lol.
That's like saying Bayern will win because they want to.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5973
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 364 times
Been thanked: 2120 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:43 pm

bastos80 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:
Bundesliga.com:Five reasons Bayern Munich will beat Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-finals [source]


1) The ex-factor part one: James Rodriguez
2) The ex-factor part two: Jupp Heynckes
3) History: La Bestia Negra
4) Revenge: a plate of Weißwurst best served cold
5) The Lewandowski effect



1) Great player, Real Madrid have plenty of that too
2) Great coach, him having coached Real 30 years ago will make no difference at all
3) Duh...
4) Alright
5) Hardly has been a "Lewandowski effect" in the CL in the last 5 years

Great analysis, lol.
That's like saying Bayern will win because they want to.


Do they? Ok, I'm changing my prediction!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10702
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 2771 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests