You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll runs till Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
81%
It will end in a draw
4%
Real Madrid will win
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby America USA » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Guys let’s just accept it WE ARE FŪCKED!

To have any chance in this tie Bayern would need to win 2-0 (1-0 at the bare minimum) at the Allianz to stand a chance in the second leg. Unfortunately for us RM know how to win in Bavaria.

This is absolutely the WORST possible draw Bayern could have got. I just can’t see anyone except maybe Liverpool beating Real Madrid!

I was planning on taking a sick leave from work for our home leg but seriously think that I’d be better off not watching the game at all.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:52 pm

FFS Juve let in 3 in their own Allianz and still stood a chance.

Even we beat them away last year.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Machiavellico » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:07 pm

America USA wrote:Guys let’s just accept it WE ARE FŪCKED!

To have any chance in this tie Bayern would need to win 2-0 (1-0 at the bare minimum) at the Allianz to stand a chance in the second leg. Unfortunately for us RM know how to win in Bavaria.

This is absolutely the WORST possible draw Bayern could have got. I just can’t see anyone except maybe Liverpool beating Real Madrid!

I was planning on taking a sick leave from work for our home leg but seriously think that I’d be better off not watching the game at all.

:roll: :roll: :roll: acting like it's Augsburg playing Real Madrid, not Bayern Munchen. Anyone is beatable. Everyone was complaining about Pep saying stopping Barcelona is impossible 3 years ago, but then go on and adopt the same humble church boy attitude.
Yes, our team isn't the favourite one, but to go from this to acting like the guys are playing bare feet and without a goalkeeper against an ALL Time XI feels like some of you should take a look down there and check if you still have your thing.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby uksharma » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Guys, I think Juventus just proved it that their defense is breachable far easily than we think

and

I believe in JUPP
So, just don't be too negative
UKSharma
uksharma
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
India

Postby Roonzil » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:44 pm

uksharma wrote:Guys, I think Juventus just proved it that their defense is breachable far easily than we think

and

I believe in JUPP
So, just don't be too negative

Juve played against a backline without Ramos though...he's hugely important in setting up their entire defense.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:06 pm

A two-legged tie against Real Madrid certainly won’t be easy, but it will be more manageable than a final against them.

The bad things is that ..
Ramos free to face Bayern Munich in Champions League semi-finals [source]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Evan van Essen » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:06 pm

guys why so negative. have some trust. we are bayern and to be the best we need to beat the best. if we dont believe how should our players believe. we need to support them not give them shit. bayern till we die.
Evan van Essen
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:22 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:A two-legged tie against Real Madrid certainly won’t be easy, but it will be more manageable than a final against them.

I think it's the opposite. It will be easy for the referees to decide the tie in two encounters rather than the final. Expect Cakir to prepare the stage in game 1, as last year with Martinez two soft yellow cards and this year Dybala. That will give Real a good advantage. If it happens that Bayern wins in Bernabeu, as Juve did also, then the referee will just improvise as we have seen these last years. Our only advantage this year is Jupp. He knows how to f*ck them up. Let's hope UEFA hasn't decided who this year's finalists will be.

Real's three CL wins were: 1 lucky against Atleti, 1 controversial against Atleti, one stolen last year in a criminal way, etc. This year they are doing the same. They have a good team but without the refs, they are absolutely nothing to be feared of.

On our side, Lewa needs to step up his game, he is playing like shit recently. we need to be very sharp and efficient for this one.

verdict: 50-50 chance if the refs will not steal the show.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:30 pm

FCB&Paulaner wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:A two-legged tie against Real Madrid certainly won’t be easy, but it will be more manageable than a final against them.

I think it's the opposite. It will be easy for the referees to decide the tie in two encounters rather than the final. Expect Cakir to prepare the stage in game 1, as last year with Martinez two soft yellow cards and this year Dybala. That will give Real a good advantage. If it happens that Bayern wins in Bernabeu, as Juve did also, then the referee will just improvise as we have seen these last years. Our only advantage this year is Jupp. He knows how to f*ck them up. Let's hope UEFA hasn't decided who this year's finalists will be.

Real's three CL wins were: 1 lucky against Atleti, 1 controversial against Atleti, one stolen last year in a criminal way, etc. This year they are doing the same. They have a good team but without the refs, they are absolutely nothing to be feared of.

On our side, Lewa needs to step up his game, he is playing like shit recently. we need to be very sharp and efficient for this one.

verdict: 50-50 chance if the refs will not steal the show.

See, my thinking is this.
One bad referee for 90 minutes and you're screwed.
Similarly, if you buy into conspiracies - it'd be a lot easier for UEFA or Perez or whoever to buy off and coordinate ONE official over 90 minutes than two officials over two 90-minute periods. Getting two separate officials both to screw us over is unlikely IMO. Play great in the first leg and it doesn't matter if the official is crap in the second (well, to a degree). Get screwed by the ref in the first leg and there's always the second leg to try and make up lost ground. Get screwed in the final and you're just done.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:30 pm

FCB&Paulaner wrote:

verdict: 50-50 chance if the refs will not steal the show]

This. The only reason I fear them is the shit they, with the support of UEmaFiA, pull off with decisions their way. Otherwise it's quite even.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

[2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Are we seriously degrading a team that is proven wc by these demeaning accusations?

Some great fans we are, it was clearly a penalty you can give in Wednesday... And it’s not like they were gifted anything last year... You act like they were awarded two penalties and two undeserved reds...

I wonder if you acknowledge we were lucky against Barca in 2013 too? And I also wonder how much you'd still care had Vidal converted that ridiculous penalty?
Embarrassing behavior really...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:15 pm

I hate to disagree Nummer Zwölf, I am one of the few who "gets" you on here as I'm as pessistic as anyone, but I really don't get the hype over them. They have one outstanding player who can win games on his own but apart from that, this season more than the last few I don't think they're anything special. Also we're not saying we're favourites or anything like that, just that It's 50/50 either way. I don't see what's wrong with that.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Lukas wrote:I hate to disagree Nummer Zwölf, I am one of the few who "gets" you on here as I'm as pessistic as anyone, but I really don't get the hype over them. They have one outstanding player who can win games on his own but apart from that, this season more than the last few I don't think they're anything special. Also we're not saying we're favourites or anything like that, just that It's 50/50 either way. I don't see what's wrong with that.

I was talking about the disgraceful conspiracy theories in advance already... And that one player is unable to carry Portugal... So something doesn’t add up does it?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Germany

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:08 am

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:I hate to disagree Nummer Zwölf, I am one of the few who "gets" you on here as I'm as pessistic as anyone, but I really don't get the hype over them. They have one outstanding player who can win games on his own but apart from that, this season more than the last few I don't think they're anything special. Also we're not saying we're favourites or anything like that, just that It's 50/50 either way. I don't see what's wrong with that.

I was talking about the disgraceful conspiracy theories in advance already... And that one player is unable to carry Portugal... So something doesn’t add up does it?

Real are a great team why so down on us though. Last year we had two cbs back from injury struggling lewandowski back (after missing the first leg he would have took the pen). Neuer playing with a fractured foot and it took a ridiculous amount of bs to beat us. There is no reason to bow down and accept we have lost i think we will go through. No coman is a huge blow ribery wont cause carvajal many problems. This match can very much go either way how anyone can say we have no chance is hilarious. Ronaldo scores the goals and is almost unplayable but lets not act like modric kroos and isco arent different creators to his portuguese team mates thats the difference between germany being able to defend him easier. Ramos not being banned is suspicious people are more than entitled to wonder why if that had been hummels do you think he would have got a ban?
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Burko » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:24 am

I hope we'll trash them! 8)
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time