You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-12] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
83%
It will end in a draw
6%
Real Madrid will win
10%

Total votes : 48

Re: [2017-04-12] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby ander_ct » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:31 pm

We lost the German mentality, that's all.
IN BAYERN WE TRUST
ander_ct
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Columbia

Postby thephalanx » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:As much as I saw Sanches playing lately, using him against RM will be a suicide for him as a player and for Bayern as a team. He is far from being ready to play such games. I think we should take what we can from this game and enjoy maybe last games in CL for Lahm and Alonso. We need to rejuvenate this team but that doesnt mean it have to be 19 years old players. We are in top 3 , lets do transfers accordingly if we want performance.

I agree with your opinion that we need to invest if we are to have a chance in winning the ucl again.
On a lighter note... We are not in top three. We crashed and burned out of top three the minute the bald headed catalonian eagle set foot in munich and injected us with his OCD. We are very consistent in getting eliminated by the top three though, if that counts for something :shock:
Bring back Van Gaal
thephalanx
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Cyprus

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:02 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Alduin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Is possible to win the return leg if Lewa is fit and maybe if Hummels is fit.

Yesterday game had only a few good players, Neuer, Robben, Vidal, Thiago, Martínez and to a lesser extend Lahm and Ribéry. It is clear that Bayern needs to coach a better mentality to the other players and sign proper replacements for Robben and Ribéry because Costa and Coman showed nothing last night.

Alaba and Boateng need to step up because right now they are weak links. Their defending was poor.

Neuer had so many amazing saves.

Don't lose hope, Schalke beat them at home 2 years ago, we are not a lesser team. We still have a chance.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby dras_l » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Wow, what a bunch of nonsenses comment on last few pages. Player doesn't have winning mentality - really?! Most of those players are world champions!!! Second half was worst playing this season, so what. We have to score at least 2 goals, guest what - same was made by BVB in crucial game who will be first in group stage. Home ground will be huge advantage for return game, in case Real will have to chaise result crowed will help them and ref will also be under atmosphere influence (just remember Barca vs PSG). It will be thought, but I'm convince we can do it. At least we can sold our skin pricy and return with some dignity.
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Let's start using the other thread for whether or not we can make it guys :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kod2600 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
kod2600 wrote:I'm seeing same posts as if Ramos' last header wasn't offside and we lost 3-1.

He was offside by a mile. There were many chances for them to make it 3-1, but that certainly wasn't one of them.

Exactly. It's still 2-1 :D
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby EverFresh » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:24 am

I think I am only going to focus on remembering Neuer's incredible save where he stuck out an arm that might as well have been made of stone and stopped the ball dead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win."
EverFresh
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:14 am

pyrasur wrote:I find it hilarious that some kids who found Bayern yesterday and can't properly spell the names of our board but know enough about what's going on at this club?

Glad to see I'm not the only one bothered about this. Future posts with excesive criticism and disregard for a person's proper spelling will be looked at more closely. That includes lack of proper capitalization which seems to go around unchecked lately. Thanks for the comment.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:51 am

I'm still thinking about that Vidal miss. I'm not talking about the penalty but rather the free header he had before that. It looked very doable to me. He really did turn from hero to zero in that first half.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:57 am

It was a flying header, Lewa could've missed that also.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:29 am

MUTU wrote:I'm still thinking about that Vidal miss. I'm not talking about the penalty but rather the free header he had before that. It looked very doable to me. He really did turn from hero to zero in that first half.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He could go for better placement of the ball, in the left of goalkeeper. But Vidal did a good game overall, I wish others have played same way. I am not very angry that he missed the penalty because he didnt tried some shit execution like Muller or some chip shot. But yes I am still sad he missed the penalty and also the other good chance; on the other hand watched again the game last night, without Vidal chances we didnt had any other ones.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Pelin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Please stop ''we are not elite'' garbage. l just take a look at Barca forums, they are worse than us, way too much pessimistic.

Actually? What did you expect?

The most important thing is in modern football controlling the midfield. And you expect us to control the midfield vs Real's with Fodderlonso? Our link up game, first pressure, creating space e.t.c. was dead with Müller. with Müller's careless game we gave away so many counters.

After all, we gave up so many space and time with the ball to Marcelo and Carvajal. since we didn't solve our debole points that l talked about since monts. l hope someone now understand why l hate Alonso.

Don't even talk about Pep, who destroyed us. Yep, we lost Spanish teams, during Pep era, Pep was the reason. Now it's Ancelotti who didn't solve our debole points since months. Now it's time to move on and sign a world class winger.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Pelin wrote:Please stop ''we are not elite'' garbage. l just take a look at Barca forums, they are worse than us, way too much pessimistic.

Actually? What did you expect?

The most important thing is in modern football controlling the midfield. And you expect us to control the midfield vs Real's with Fodderlonso? Our link up game, first pressure, creating space e.t.c. was dead with Müller. with Müller's careless game we gave away so many counters.

After all, we gave up so many space and time with the ball to Marcelo and Carvajal. since we didn't solve our debole points that l talked about since monts. l hope someone now understand why l hate Alonso.

Don't even talk about Pep, who destroyed us. Yep, we lost Spanish teams, during Pep era, Pep was the reason. Now it's Ancelotti who didn't solve our debole points since months. Now it's time to move on and sign a world class winger.

Difference: they won the **** thing 4 times in 10 years... It'll most likely be 10 years before we reach another semifinal...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League