You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-12] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
83%
It will end in a draw
6%
Real Madrid will win
10%

Total votes : 48

Re: [2017-04-12] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:08 pm

As much as I saw Sanches playing lately, using him against RM will be a suicide for him as a player and for Bayern as a team. He is far from being ready to play such games. I think we should take what we can from this game and enjoy maybe last games in CL for Lahm and Alonso. We need to rejuvenate this team but that doesnt mean it have to be 19 years old players. We are in top 3 , lets do transfers accordingly if we want performance.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:09 pm

BackY wrote:Shame on everyone who is not mentioning MARTINEZ as a TOP PLAYER yesterday. He won every duel he fought for, except the mistake he did (which was risky counter attack), and probably thought the referee would give one last warning for that. But the piece of sh* italian, didn't. I know it was for a yellow, but for a 2nd yellow? In a matter of 5-10minutes? CMON! I predicted there was gonna be an injury and a red card in the game (bale, martinez), as all the big games are **** by these things.

As per our loss, we totally deserved it. Not that RM deserved to win, WE DESERVED TO LOOSE!
Our team is good enough, we did it 45minutes, WHY THE **** would we need to transfer or spend money if we beat the shit out of them in 45mins? WHY? We need one thing: SOMEONE TO SLAP THEM HARD AT HALF TIME and during the game... Hint: SIMEONE/Klopp...
Play like that, they will beat u during the game :D.. not that Carlo is not good, he is GREAT, but all I'm saying is he needs some more agression and passion.. make them play like STREET FIGHTERS sometimes, leave the **** discipline and professionalism sometimes, see Vidal? He doesnt give a damn about those, he will go and win the ball even if it kills him! That's what won our treble (schweini&martinez).

I would most definitely say the most tragic thing is martinez's card. If he was in for the next game, i'd play him DMF along with Vidal. Leave muller as Second striker. Imagine the space, and imagine the counter attacks of RM with that middfield. Im pretty sure muller would step up greatly, at least he'd make a hell of a space.

Now, I'd suggest Sanches/Kimich alongside Vidal, why not. NO WAY ALONSO, pls!!! NO! He is slow for their BEAST counter attack. We need fresh blood there.

What also worries me is our wings. What if the game goes to overtime? Robbery will be hardly to maintain their rythm if it goes to OT (especialy ribbery) but yet again, we have costa, who could have a chance against tired defence and he is very explosive.

I'm so so sure we will score 2 there, I just hope we won't concede more than 1 or NONE if possible, why not!
Did you see Robben BEGGING muller not to stay offside while dribling the ball and giving him chance to not be offside? he didn't loose the ball, he WAITED muller many times to be in a good possition for a pass. Lewa would;ve killed many of those chances, at least one would be goal, he is a machine in the penalty area. God I'm so so sure we'll score there, imagine the motivation we'd get and our wings seeing the BEAST BACK in attack!!!

I'm pretty sure we'll score 1or2 in first half, mark my words.
Now about the defence, idk... Boa will step up aswell, im sure. He didn't play that bad yesterday. I only pray he doesnt make a legendary mistake as he tends to do those many times. Hummels is a beast, alaba will also step up. this is DO or DIE.

Show some f*cking optimism, spread it around, let even the PLAYERS FEEL IT, who knows, maybe one of them READS the comments here?

P.S; where is the admin to open the new thread RM vs. Bayern?

Dude get real...

Marking the words, wondering what you will say a week from now as I doubt we'll even score one within 90...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Anon P » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:17 pm

I can't see why there is so much criticism thrown at Boateng. That 2nd goal was not his fault: Bernat was suppose to track Ronaldo, and if anything Alaba was much closer to him. In fact, the replayed showed how Alaba was marking nobody, while Boateng's purpose standing there was to 1/ block the cross (which he didn't succeed at, but then again it is not really the kind of cross you'd block, cuz most crosses that come in from that angle swerve to the far post) and 2/ deter a shot from Asensio. The guy's presence from that angles blocks the right half of the goal. Compare Boateng's first half and second half performances, when Javi was coincidentally on and off the field, and you'll see that much of the blame cannot be put on him if Vidal is constantly having to deal with Kroos+Modric as all CBs deserve some protection from the other CB or from his DM.
Anon P
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby tflags » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:31 pm

It was a great game yesterday, fair and square. They won cleanly so not much to say other than we are going through, 0-2 at the Bernabye.

Had a lousy night, that won't happen twice. See u in Madrid boys. 8)
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:41 pm

tflags wrote:It was a great game yesterday, fair and square. They won cleanly so not much to say other than we are going through, 0-2 at the Bernabye.

Like its thats simple. Thumbs up for optimism. Unfortunatelly I dont belive it will happen. Without a full squad this is almost impossible. Even with lewy and hummels it s hard to belice we can make it; because at the moment we have few players that under perform ( boateng , alonso and costa- i dont mention bernat or coman because I dont have any expectations from them ) and it didnt happen only with RM.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:42 pm

tflags wrote:It was a great game yesterday, fair and square. They won cleanly so not much to say other than we are going through, 0-2 at the Bernabye.

Dude... I don't know if it's a known fact around forumers, but no matter how sure I am to win, I usually never bet... If that'll happen, a beer case of Germany's finest is yours! (I would gladly pay that - not gonna happen though...)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:46 pm

#12 wrote:

Dude... I don't know if it's a known fact around forumers, but no matter how sure I am to win, I usually never bet... If that'll happen, a beer case of Germany's finest is yours! (I would gladly pay that - not gonna happen though...)

Make it two
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby zozon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Im not sure whats the whining still for. Everyrhing bad that could happen in a football match - went against us yesterday (except an injury). A missed penalty in the most crucial time, a quick goal succedeed after the HT, a red card... what can you NOT ask for more?

Lets man up and play that game in Madrid.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:00 pm

BackY wrote:Shame on everyone who is not mentioning MARTINEZ as a TOP PLAYER yesterday. He won every duel he fought for, except the mistake he did (which was risky counter attack), and probably thought the referee would give one last warning for that. But the piece of sh* italian, didn't. I know it was for a yellow, but for a 2nd yellow? In a matter of 5-10minutes? CMON! I predicted there was gonna be an injury and a red card in the game (bale, martinez), as all the big games are **** by these things.

As per our loss, we totally deserved it. Not that RM deserved to win, WE DESERVED TO LOOSE!
Our team is good enough, we did it 45minutes, WHY THE **** would we need to transfer or spend money if we beat the shit out of them in 45mins? WHY? We need one thing: SOMEONE TO SLAP THEM HARD AT HALF TIME and during the game... Hint: SIMEONE/Klopp...
Play like that, they will beat u during the game :D.. not that Carlo is not good, he is GREAT, but all I'm saying is he needs some more agression and passion.. make them play like STREET FIGHTERS sometimes, leave the **** discipline and professionalism sometimes, see Vidal? He doesnt give a damn about those, he will go and win the ball even if it kills him! That's what won our treble (schweini&martinez).

I would most definitely say the most tragic thing is martinez's card. If he was in for the next game, i'd play him DMF along with Vidal. Leave muller as Second striker. Imagine the space, and imagine the counter attacks of RM with that middfield. Im pretty sure muller would step up greatly, at least he'd make a hell of a space.

Now, I'd suggest Sanches/Kimich alongside Vidal, why not. NO WAY ALONSO, pls!!! NO! He is slow for their BEAST counter attack. We need fresh blood there.

What also worries me is our wings. What if the game goes to overtime? Robbery will be hardly to maintain their rythm if it goes to OT (especialy ribbery) but yet again, we have costa, who could have a chance against tired defence and he is very explosive.

I'm so so sure we will score 2 there, I just hope we won't concede more than 1 or NONE if possible, why not!
Did you see Robben BEGGING muller not to stay offside while dribling the ball and giving him chance to not be offside? he didn't loose the ball, he WAITED muller many times to be in a good possition for a pass. Lewa would;ve killed many of those chances, at least one would be goal, he is a machine in the penalty area. God I'm so so sure we'll score there, imagine the motivation we'd get and our wings seeing the BEAST BACK in attack!!!

I'm pretty sure we'll score 1or2 in first half, mark my words.
Now about the defence, idk... Boa will step up aswell, im sure. He didn't play that bad yesterday. I only pray he doesnt make a legendary mistake as he tends to do those many times. Hummels is a beast, alaba will also step up. this is DO or DIE.

Show some f*cking optimism, spread it around, let even the PLAYERS FEEL IT, who knows, maybe one of them READS the comments here?

P.S; where is the admin to open the new thread RM vs. Bayern?

You have so many valid points... I wish it was like that but let us face it is a very diff task esp with Hummels and lewa not fit

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kingbayern » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:28 pm

I say we have all chances of going through ...why we have that because we have nothing to lose...we dont ....yeah it might seem like the impossible but that the reason we watch this team and continue to support them....the positive are low right now but no matter how small the positives are we hang on to it and we go to spain with some confidence....and if we do go out we will go out swinging....Mia San Mia
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby raz25 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Last week we were all praising Ancelotti's team and now all of a sudden we are shit? This wasn't your typical Bundesliga opponent. We need to accept that there are other teams out there at least as good as us and when they play with one extra man they will make it count, just like we did against Arsenal. Fact is, Real were formidable last night.

It also doesn't help that we are used to dominate every team we play against. If the competition in the Bundesliga doesn't improve, we will never be able to handle situations like yesterday's.

I think we were the better team for the first 60 minutes but none of our attacks had any target, Lewandowski's influence is massive right now. I wish we could bring back Mandzukic for next season.

I say we are still in with a decent chance to qualify even if Lewandowski doesn't make it, we could try something crazy with Robben as ST and Coman/Costa as RW. Madrid had the chance to kill off the tie, we had Neuer. Let's make them regret it.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:37 pm

raz25 wrote:I say we are still in with a decent chance to qualify even if Lewandowski doesn't make it, we could try something crazy with Robben as ST and Coman/Costa as RW. Madrid had the chance to kill of the tie, we had Neuer. Let's make them regret it.

We could but I think Ancelotti is the last coach on Earth I'd imagine pulling something like that off
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Vidal going to score in Madrid. Question is who will score the other goal. Maybe Hummels from a corner kick.

Winning 2-1 in madrid is not impossible at all. Just takes one madrid mistake for everything to change
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby raz25 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
raz25 wrote:I say we are still in with a decent chance to qualify even if Lewandowski doesn't make it, we could try something crazy with Robben as ST and Coman/Costa as RW. Madrid had the chance to kill of the tie, we had Neuer. Let's make them regret it.

We could but I think Ancelotti is the last coach on Earth I'd imagine pulling something like that off

Would have you imagined that he would take off Alonso yesterday?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:04 pm

raz25 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Would have you imagined that he would take off Alonso yesterday?

I bet he wouldn't have if we hadn't gotten a red card :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League