You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-12] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
83%
It will end in a draw
6%
Real Madrid will win
10%

Total votes : 48

Re: [2017-04-12] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby Roonzil » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:For those hopeing for a Hummles comeback, lets not forget we will still miss Javi and we have a weak link which was Boateng, I think even Kimmich played better than him when he was used for defence.
I dont think Boateng made 3 tackles all the game. He was wasted this game. What a shame .

To be fair, how much could a possible suspension have played in his mind? If he had gotten another yellow we would have had no defense in Madrid....

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:15 pm

In my opinion Boateng was good, other than that massive mistake for the second goal. Blocked quite a few good chances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:30 pm

He was also covering the goalpost in the 1-1 instead of Ronaldo...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Correction, he didn't even see Ronaldo. His zonal marking was really poor and his runs lazy. Hummels would've cut that cross.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Since Guardiola, all our eliminations against Spanish teams, we played the first leg away from home. Now, we need to score a minimum of 2 even if Real Madrid score one. The main difference from the previous years is that by the second leg, we didn't score an away goal and the battle was already mostly lost but this year we still have a bigger chance. Granted we haven't scored in Spain in 4 years but there is always a first time.

Sent from my Apollo using Tapatalk
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Correction, he didn't even see Ronaldo. His zonal marking was really poor and his runs lazy. Hummels would've cut that cross.

Same difference
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:04 pm

I will prefer to see some one getting a suspension and play with his heart and avoid the goals. Boateng was thinking at some tweets and listen some beats by dre. He was not thinking about a possible suspension..
Look how Juve defenders played we look like noobs compared to them.
The moment when Sule will wear Bayern shirt will be end of Boateng. He can t trick and pretend he is playing anymore.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby MoFattal » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Well, after slightly recovering from the disappointment of last night's performance, I have a few things I want to let out:

- The fact that we still have a chance is one of the very few positives of last night. Neuer gave us that chance. Any other GK would have conceded 4-5 goals from those perfectly executed chances. Another positive is that we scored from a set-piece and were successfully capable of defending those against Real Madrid (read: Ramos).

- We are not that great of a team when it comes to close games. Most often than not, we end up on the losing end in tight games. Mentally, we needed a Sammer last night after conceding the equalizer. You can clearly see the white flags being raised when the score was 1-1 with 44 minutes to go! Against elite opponents, one should expect periods of ups and downs during the course of 90 minutes. We're used to being up all the time, but that can't always be the case. We have to start getting used to be dealing with the down periods.

- The spirit and form was clearly lacking. Vidal, Robben, Neuer, and Lahm were probably the only ones deserving of a Bayern Munich starting role last night. The others were disappointing to say the least, each to a different extent.

- Love them or hate them (the latter, of course), Real Madrid play like champions, act like champions, and step up like champions every time a crucial game comes along the way. They're far from being a world best team this season, and looked merely average for most of the season, yet they stepped up when the big games came along and got their points/wins (vs. Barca, Atletico, Bayern).

- Thiago. He was okay. Not very good as we were expecting him to be, nor bad as some were mentioning. I think the biggest issue with his performance last night was Muller. With Lewa leading the attack and Muller roaming around, Thiago's passes into the box were lethal. Lewandowski's first touch and ball control are amazing. Muller's are far from that. There were a couple of nice passes from Thiago and Ribery that Lewa could have made use of to create a big chance for us. Muller was man-marked by friggin Nacho and was left completely in another man's land. This also gave Ramos (not a single foul last night with a yellow card in hand) the chance to focus all his efforts on stopping Robben along with Marcelo, which worked pretty damn fine for them. To sum it up, Thiago needs Lewandowski inside the box.

- Carvajal is the best RB in world football. What an outstanding fullback. Excellent defending, excellent attacking, and excellent timing of overlapping runs. Best player on the pitch last night.

- Carlo has made our bench basically useless. It has become clear that Costa and Coman are not exactly the elite wingers we need, but they have shown on many previous occasions that they can do much better. The same goes for Kimmich, Renato, Bernat, and even Muller. Carlo doesn't know how to deal with "bench" players. Never did he send someone in who had a big impact on the game. Add that to his poor sub decisions, we have a big issue with squad management.

- If we can manage to have Hummels and Lewa fit for the second leg, we have a decent enough chance (20%) to qualify.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Our playmaking sucked, it was 4-3-3, not 4-2-3-1. Our best players were Neuer and Lahm IMO.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Fussballgott » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:33 pm

Just show how Lewandowski is by far our best player.

The only player we can't replace by any tactics or else.
Fussballgott

Postby zozon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Now I know how it feels like for the fans of mid/low table Bundesliga teams when they face Bayern.

Completely overrun in the whole match, feeling useless in attack. Except we were overrun in 45 minutes. We had some tough losses in previous seasons, but I can't recall the last time seeing Bayern unable to put one promising attack.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:54 pm

One more thing to add, why Real was so dominant when Bayern was in 10 men? Coz Costa and Coman never do defence phase. And Bernat is a limited defender,far far away from being a top player.
We had players that we need in our hands. We had the chance to see them playing . One is Kroos the other is Mandzukic. None of them can compare with their replacement if there was any.
Thats the cost when you are a rich club but you are stingy.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Manchu wrote:Also, could we rehire Jupp Heynckes for a few days to give a pep-talk to the team/provide tactical advice. That man had insanely good away results, and we need that more than ever now.

True, we've been having some sissy managers lately who want to see Cristiano at the beach, Benzema in a Go-Go bar and Bale somewhere over the rainbow... too many unstoppable players. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby BackY » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Shame on everyone who is not mentioning MARTINEZ as a TOP PLAYER yesterday. He won every duel he fought for, except the mistake he did (which was risky counter attack), and probably thought the referee would give one last warning for that. But the piece of sh* italian, didn't. I know it was for a yellow, but for a 2nd yellow? In a matter of 5-10minutes? CMON! I predicted there was gonna be an injury and a red card in the game (bale, martinez), as all the big games are **** by these things.

As per our loss, we totally deserved it. Not that RM deserved to win, WE DESERVED TO LOOSE!
Our team is good enough, we did it 45minutes, WHY THE **** would we need to transfer or spend money if we beat the shit out of them in 45mins? WHY? We need one thing: SOMEONE TO SLAP THEM HARD AT HALF TIME and during the game... Hint: SIMEONE/Klopp...
Play like that, they will beat u during the game :D.. not that Carlo is not good, he is GREAT, but all I'm saying is he needs some more agression and passion.. make them play like STREET FIGHTERS sometimes, leave the **** discipline and professionalism sometimes, see Vidal? He doesnt give a damn about those, he will go and win the ball even if it kills him! That's what won our treble (schweini&martinez).

I would most definitely say the most tragic thing is martinez's card. If he was in for the next game, i'd play him DMF along with Vidal. Leave muller as Second striker. Imagine the space, and imagine the counter attacks of RM with that middfield. Im pretty sure muller would step up greatly, at least he'd make a hell of a space.

Now, I'd suggest Sanches/Kimich alongside Vidal, why not. NO WAY ALONSO, pls!!! NO! He is slow for their BEAST counter attack. We need fresh blood there.

What also worries me is our wings. What if the game goes to overtime? Robbery will be hardly to maintain their rythm if it goes to OT (especialy ribbery) but yet again, we have costa, who could have a chance against tired defence and he is very explosive.

I'm so so sure we will score 2 there, I just hope we won't concede more than 1 or NONE if possible, why not!
Did you see Robben BEGGING muller not to stay offside while dribling the ball and giving him chance to not be offside? he didn't loose the ball, he WAITED muller many times to be in a good possition for a pass. Lewa would;ve killed many of those chances, at least one would be goal, he is a machine in the penalty area. God I'm so so sure we'll score there, imagine the motivation we'd get and our wings seeing the BEAST BACK in attack!!!

I'm pretty sure we'll score 1or2 in first half, mark my words.
Now about the defence, idk... Boa will step up aswell, im sure. He didn't play that bad yesterday. I only pray he doesnt make a legendary mistake as he tends to do those many times. Hummels is a beast, alaba will also step up. this is DO or DIE.

Show some f*cking optimism, spread it around, let even the PLAYERS FEEL IT, who knows, maybe one of them READS the comments here?

P.S; where is the admin to open the new thread RM vs. Bayern?
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:54 pm

We didn't beat the shit out of them for 45 minutes. We were the better team, yes, but they were dangerous too and the goal came a bit out of nowhere. We were never that dominant, which is OK because you can't expect to completely destroy a top team. But we really were clueless attacking. Even in the first half we didn't really do much going forward. We only had one player missing among the forwards and everything fell apart. Obviously we need transfers there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League