You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-04-29] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will go through after 90 minutes
62%
Bayern Munich will go through after extra time
10%
Bayern Munich will go through after penalties
5%
Real Madrid will go through after penalties
2%
Real Madrid will go through after extra time
No votes
Real Madrid will go through on away goals rule after 90 minutes
12%
Real Madrid will go through on aggregate after 90 minutes
9%

Total votes : 58

Re: [2014-04-29] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:58 am

MUTU wrote:
Guardiola, yesterday: "I know that my philosophy is different from the typical German one. But Bayern wanted me because of my style. I've won titles here too now - we won the Bundesliga in March, for example - so I believe that we are not so bad. We must keep the passion we offered in Madrid. We have to react, though, as we are 1-0 behind. We need to attack more and I need to find a balance between my ideas and the footballing culture in Germany." [source]

Excellent, this is what we need. Ditching the whole system would be the most stupid thing we could ever do.

Also, I love that he is still thinking about the game even with the Bremen game today. That is what I want.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:55 am

We can do it again!

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:32 pm

michaelballack79 wrote:I will not even watch the game on Tuesday

You should learn something from them:

My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:42 pm

michaelballack79 wrote:I am a Bayern fan since birth

michaelballack79 wrote:I will not even watch the game on Tuesday

:crazy:

FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehen
weil wir in guten, wie in schlechten Zeiten zueinander stehen

translation:
FC Bayern, Star of the South, you will never go down,
because we will stand together in good and in bad times
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:42 pm

michaelballack79 wrote::evil:

I am a Bayern fan since birth however:
Madrid has 90% chance to qualify, Bayern is left with 10%.

First, here are some facts:
Real's failed to score a goal only once in their last 15 games. That was against Dortmund in Germany.
Schalke 04 1 - 6 Real Madrid
Atlético Madrid 2 - 2 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 3 - 0 Levante
Málaga 0 - 1 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 3 - 1 Schalke 04
Real Madrid 3 - 4 Barcelona
Sevilla 2 - 1 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 5 - 0 Rayo
Real Madrid 3 - 0 Dortmund
Real Sociedad 0 - 4 Real Madrid
Dortmund 2 - 0 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 4 - 0 Almería
Barcelona 1 - 2 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 1 - 0 Bayern Munich

Bayern kept a clean sheet only twice in their last 14 games, against Mainz and BTSV:
Bayern Munich 5 - 1 Schalke 04
Wolfsburg 1 - 6 Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich 1 - 1 Arsenal
Bayern Munich 2 - 1 Bayer
Mainz 05 0 - 2 Bayern Munich
Hertha BSC 1 - 3 Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich 3 - 3 Hoffenheim
Man United 1 - 1 Bayern Munich
FC Augsburg 1 - 0 Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich 3 - 1 Man United
Bayern Munich 0 - 3 Dortmund
Bayern Munich 5 - 1 FCK
BTSV0 - 2 Bayern Munich
Real Madrid 1 - 0 Bayern Munich

Now my opinion:
Bayern are lucky to escape with a 0-1 loss. Madrid should have punished Pep Guardiola hard with a 0-3. He is a stupid coach. The target of the game is to win, not to possess the ball. Muller, Gotze, Ribery and Roben can bring the goals. But how do you get the goals if you have Gotze and Muller on the bench until the last 15 minutes, Ribery not in form and Roben marked by 3 defenders? Scheinsteiger and Kros were very very slow and did not impress me at all in the last 5 weeks. Very disappointing display and extremely stupid tactics from Guardiola. He should be sacked now. Madrid will go to Germany, Madrid WILL score a goal and Bayern WILL NOT be able to score 3. You will not get a clean sheet with Boateng and Dante as your central defenders against Bale, Ronaldo, Benzima, and Di maria. Not a chance. Shame on Bayern management to sign Guardiola, I was questioning this decision right from the start of the season.

Just like Louis Van Gaal, these two coaches only have one system to play and don't know how to adapt to the opponents tactics. Bayern needs a German speaking coach, German players, and most of all Rafinha out of the squad and Muller as a starter, Lahm back to his full back position and Pep back to Spain. Please bring Hitzfield back.

I will not even watch the game on Tuesday, it is over and done. Even an amateur soccer fan can realize that.

Peace :evil:

you should be more positive, as this is your first post after all. I agree when you say we are lucky to have escaped 1-0, and maybe that Real can score 1. who knows what will happen in Munich, we can even lose and play tremendously well. That is football after all. As fans this is the kind of game you want to see in the season. What's the purpose of enjoying football if you win every game easily and dominate.
And as a bayern fan you should know that they play to the last second and deliver when under stress, that makes them special. I am looking forward to the game on Tuesday. One piece of advice. Enjoy and hope that Bayern qualifies. We have been in worse positions and came back (this word might have been invented by Bayern actually)..one thing I know is, if they get charged and enter the field as true gladiators, and give their all, no team can survive them, they just need that extra aggressiveness an motivation on Tuesday. I believe they learned their lesson.

As for Pep. I disagree with you. he is one of the best coaches right now. Bayern played very well until March. Remember how we played versus City and we ripped apart every team up to the point we became champions. We revenged Chelsea with true spirit and the best possible way, in a last minute equalizer and penalties. What else could you ask for. I don't agree when people say that if Heynkess stayed bla bla bla. Schweini and Martinez have been injured most of the season, we would have been hammered if not for the depth and change of system, which made us unpredictable, so to conclude, let's not say it's over until it really is. now if you are a fan go and support your team until the last whistle.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:51 pm

michaelballack79 wrote:I am with facts and logic, i play to win. logic says Pep tactics were the way Madrid wanted Bayern to play, facts say Bayern lost 1-0 and were toothless. I don't see the reason to sing after losing tactically and result wise, unless they are drunk or stupid.

Because the tie is not over yet. They need us behind them. Yes last Wednesday we lost deservedly and we were outsmarted tactically. But we have a second chance to turn it around.

As for the past 15 games, I was aware of that stat but it means nothing. Before that we had conceded very few goals and even when you count these 15 games we still have one of the best defensive records in Europe. Is it hard to keep a clean sheet on Tuesday? Yes. But it's not impossible. All the team needs is to wake up and play like we were doing two months ago, and we will have a very good chance of qualifying.

In the second half of the first leg they had no chances at all. Even the Real Madrid fans admitted that. That is proof enough that our defence can handle them.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:57 pm

michaelballack79 wrote:If Real scored first in Germany, it will be a sweep win they will go on counter and score 3 or 4 goals because Bayern has no choice but to push forward and leave Dante and Boateng behind alone. Imagine Ronaldo + Bale vs Dante + Boateng 2 on 2, haha... Just makes me laugh.

Well in that case they will probably win, yes. But it is still not a certainty. United scored first too. Now I know that Real are much better than United, but we can score on them just as well. Their defence is nothing special.

michaelballack79 wrote:Remember the 0-3 against Dortmund few days ago?

Our opponents lost against that team too less than a week earlier. They almost blew a 3 goal lead against them and you think it's impossible for us to overturn a 1 goal lead? It's hard, granted, but possible. Perhaps more possible than we think.

As for the 0-2 against Inter... well a year later we played against them again. We won the first leg 1-0 and we were playing away from home, not at home. We were in a much better position than Real Madrid are right now and we still went out. It goes to show you that anything is possible.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:02 pm

michaelballack79 wrote:If Real scored first in Germany, it will be a sweep win they will go on counter and score 3 or 4 goals because Bayern has no choice but to push forward and leave Dante and Boateng behind alone. Imagine Ronaldo + Bale vs Dante + Boateng 2 on 2, haha... Just makes me laugh.

Remember the 0-3 against Dortmund few days ago? Remember 0-2 against Inter few years ago? Remember 0-3 against Croatia in 1998? This is what I am talking about, a team that is so weak and slow in central defense will not win a champions league unless the defensive midfield is covering their ass all the time.

So you are a Madrid fan, and if not you should really stop supporting Bayern.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:12 pm

OK maybe you're not a Madrid fan, but you sure do sound like a Dortmund one...
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:20 pm

michaelballack79 wrote:
FCB&Paulaner wrote:

Remember the 0-3 against Dortmund few days ago? Remember 0-2 against Inter few years ago? Remember 0-3 against Croatia in 1998? This is what I am talking about, a team that is so weak and slow in central defense will not win a champions league unless the defensive midfield is covering their ass all the time.

So you are a Madrid fan, and if not you should really stop supporting Bayern.

No i want to see Pep Guardiola sacked, Rafinha back to Brazil, Hummels replacing Dante, Subotic replacing Boateng (who by the way should go back to Ghana), and Klop or Hitzfield back as a coach. Yes and Van Buyten back to Belgium. Maybe then we can win it again

Kevin Grosskreutz as Captain
And making our away kit yellow

Are you aware that we won the league with a record while the players you are talking about are Miles away??

Sacking a coach who won us the league with multiple records , brought us to CL semis (we still have good chance to reach the final) and to DFB Pokal final will MAKE US LOOK MUCH MORE IDIOTIC than getting kicked out by real madrid on tuesday
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:34 pm

Now I know you are not a true Bayern fan. Bayern fans that watch every game recognize the strength of the bundesliga.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:35 pm

michaelballack79 wrote:its the players that won the league and reach the cup final. even without a coach they will be able to do that.

So first you attack the players, wanting 4 defenders to leave, and then you say that the players are so good they'd have won without a coach? I'm confused.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
michaelballack79 wrote:its the players that won the league and reach the cup final. even without a coach they will be able to do that.

So first you attack the players, wanting 4 defenders to leave, and then you say that the players are so good they'd have won without a coach? I'm confused.

This is what I wanted to say !!
I am lost now
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AdepT » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Go on. I just filled my cup. :coffee:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:50 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League