You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-04-03] Bayern Munich vs Olympique Marseille

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Olympique de Marseille will win
No votes

Total votes : 24

Re: [2012-04-03] Bayern Munich vs Olympique Marseille

Postby walter » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

How i wish he will prove it against that devastating attacking machine of Real madrid !! our poor defence simply won't stand the pressure so Neuer will suffer a lot !!

C'mon, do you even see La Liga? It is quite easy to create chances against Real, not so much against us. Real does good solely based on individual talent, but their teamwork is far from impressive. If it wasn't for Casillas (which I still have to admit is the best goalie in the game) they would get a lot more goals scored against. We are a way more balanced team. Ribery and Robben are going to tear Arbeloa and Marcelo, respectively, to shreds. Their defense has to be more concerned than ours.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:09 am

walter wrote:Their defense has to be more concerned than ours.

His name is Ramos, and he doesn't have any scruples. Diarra is a saint next to this bozo.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Bilmuash » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:04 am

This upcoming Bayern-Real is really mouth-watering, I hope it will end like the 2001 and 2007 clashes. In Madrid they are frightened at the thought of Robben drilling their asses.
Bilmuash
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby michel » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:24 am

I'm a bit late to post here, but I think that Bayern has shown, today, why it is a superior team. Real will be taking notes.
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Anyone else catch how the fans were chanting Olic' name for quite a few minutes after he was off? munichfan, did you hear it, or did I just imagine it? :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby machkover » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
machkover wrote:How i wish he will prove it against that devastating attacking machine of Real madrid !! our poor defence simply won't stand the pressure so Neuer will suffer a lot !!

Real Madrid's defense won't stand our pressure either, trust me

I completely disagree !! [-X shall we make a bet about it !! :twisted:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bilmuash » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Madrid's defense is just ludicrous, they concede goals quite easily. A different thing is that they don't care about it because they can score four or more goals even without effort.
Bilmuash
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby machkover » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Hanamichi Sakuragi wrote:Madrid's defense is just ludicrous, they concede goals quite easily. A different thing is that they don't care about it because they can score four or more goals even without effort.

let's wish Rooben will make them regret having let him go !! he will be fired up exactly the way Ribery was against Marseille !! Pepe will also suffer when trying to have hold of Rooben and consequently he will get booked !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bilmuash » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:29 pm

machkover wrote:
Hanamichi Sakuragi wrote:Madrid's defense is just ludicrous, they concede goals quite easily. A different thing is that they don't care about it because they can score four or more goals even without effort.

let's wish Rooben will make them regret having let him go !! he will be fired up exactly the way Ribery was against Marseille !! Pepe will also suffer when trying to have hold of Rooben and consequently he will get booked !!

I'm praying for him to be fit in both legs.
Bilmuash
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:44 am

quaazi wrote:Anyone else catch how the fans were chanting Olic' name for quite a few minutes after he was off? munichfan, did you hear it, or did I just imagine it?

My stream had no commentator and I could hear them very clearly. :)

machkover wrote:Pepe will also suffer when trying to have hold of Rooben and consequently he will get booked !!

That's one thing that worries me. Pepe could easily injure Robben
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League