You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-03-30] Bayern Munich vs Manchester United

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Result

Bayern wins
63%
Draw
12%
Manchester United wins
25%

Total votes : 93

Re: [30-03-2010] Bayern Munchen vs Manchester United

Postby Element » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:33 am

I Will be happy if we lose 2-3 Just like vs Fiorentina
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby vlado19 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:20 pm

altough none of you will acept that , but our team played our best games when robben was out. I mean after the win at bochum and then we started our series. at that point we were playing really good , we trashed juve whit that team ect. when robben came back all of our game disapered , we lost all of the ball circulation and our main thing in a game is to pass the ball to roben and then sit back and watch the dutcman will do, with him on the field we have no game. I know this may sound weard to you but i think if you look at thing realisticly it s the case. If i were the coach i would play this team at S04 whit basti instead of pranjić and keep hamit in the starting 11 cause he deserved it. and as for robben if things go bad we can always bring him in . And lvg should realy talk to him about playing whit the team and not being so deam selfish cause it will work once but the next 10 times it wont. Just look at all the games in wich he did score but our entire game was crap.
vlado19
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kist160 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:26 pm

kist160
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:16 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I was really laughing when Olic scored and celebrated...and than he turned to Van Gaal and showed him "substitute" with his hands...In a way that Van Gaal was right to leave him on the pitch and not being substituted like in recent games:D

Me too hahahahahah so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: And then he gave his hand to the referee :lol:

The only thing I'm worried about is conceding another stupid goal in Old Trafford in the first 5 minutes. ManU is not Fiorentina and Old Trafford is not Artemio Franchi, so it would be much more difficult score if we are losing 1-0.

Element wrote:and this season , every time we were losing we managed to come back and get at least the Draw

Hey, that's not true. We lost 3-2 against Fiorentina :mrgreen: and 0-2 against Bordeaux. and 2-1 against Mainz
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:We lost 3-2 against Fiorentina and 0-2 against Bordeaux. and 2-1 against Mainz

Vs Fiorentina , it counts as a win

About the others , especially mainz

i wnted to say that ALMOST every time

but i forgot the almost ...

............ COME ON MAN

WE WON
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 pm

"Push, Wayne, push!" :lol:
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby raz25 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 pm

BAAYERRN JAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Congratulations, friends! I was watching the game in HD with my uncle who came from Germany who is a HUGE Bayern Munchen fan (he goes to Allianz regularly) and a couple of other Bayern fans, it is just incredible to share with others such absolute joy. I don't know how you are, but I still feel the adrenaline.

For me it were extremely frustrating 60 minutes, not because of Rooney's opener but because of the referee's decisions against us, I think you all saw that.

We've got to admit, manun was better in the first 50 minutes or so but then after we totally outclassed them in every aspect, we showed them how we roll. At the 85th min(vidic's header) I was totally down with a 1-1 result, but after I saw Gomez and Olic missing again, I really thought a 2-1 would be fair. Everybody was just fantastic, our beloved team, the coach and obviously the 12th man. Man of the match for me it's demichelis, he made that pig of Rooney look really foolish on a couple of times. My manun fans friends still can't believe it and they all blame the bad substitutions and they say that we will get raped at the old traford. I say it's 50-50.

LOL go check out the manu(re) forums, there are full pages of "shit", "fuk" posts .
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby vlado19 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Image

hahaha good one. shrek giving birth, ooo we are going to have baby ogers : :D
vlado19
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Vlado druže...

We played good as a team and so did we against Juve...but I dont think it is because Robben was not playing but because those matches are something different than match against Frankfurt...players put 110% into this kind of games...you can look at it this way...if we had Robben to do what Ribery did on left yesterday we could have won by 2,3 goals difference...you can never know.
I wont say Altintop played bad because he did great but I think Robben would be much more effective than him.

All in all...Robben got us to Quarter finals by himself and he deserves to be in first XI as he is our best player this season.
To say keep Pranjic and Altintop instead of Schweini and Robben is just nonsense.
They played good and I believe we can give them more playing time in next matches but Schweini and RObben clearly deserve starting spot because they were world-class through whole season.

Player who needs to be benched is Muller and noone else.
I really like this kid but I have to admit he was not good in recent matches and is not doing good in CL matches.

If we take into account players performances in second period of the season I think we should play like this...

...............Butt................
Lahm....DVB....Demi....Badstuber
.........MVB.........Schweini.......
Robben........................Ribery
............Gomez....Olic............

Almost every player from our squad had time to show his worth and how he fits into this team...and those players above deserve to be in first XI...
I think we all agree that Olic deserves to be in first XI instead of Muller...Badstuber is our best option as LB he is really solid as a rock.
And that Gomez brings more to the team than Klose
With solid bench [altintop, pranjic, muller, tymo, klose...] we can play good because we saw that those players can deliver when they are needed.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Image

haha good one:D...it really looks like he is giving a birth:D
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby raz25 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Me too hahahahahah so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: And then he gave his hand to the referee :lol:

Looooool, I could read from his lips "Danke schoen" after receiving the yellow card. Olic is so funny.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:45 pm

and some funny video:D...

sch0ll7

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:49 pm

Some good news :

Everyone on Man Utd forum are saying that Rooney is out for 2-4 weeks :D
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 pm

shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Hmm... with Rooney missing the second leg, and Schweini back, we'll be more effective in defending at OT than we were yesterday (hopefully). We'll have to rely on Robbery to score though, because Evra will not have another out-of-form match, and our strikers will be pressured much more than they were yesterday. Overall, I'm very confident that we'll go through, but it will be hard.

About Robbery against Schalke. Ribery should play at least 60 minutes, because he needs to regain his form. Muller/Pranjic can replace him later. I'd also start with Hamit than bring in Robben as a joker if we need to.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League