You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-09-27] Bayern Munich vs Manchester City

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

How many points are we going to get from this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:15 pm

3 points
79%
1 point
15%
Zero Points
6%

Total votes : 33

Re: [2011-09-27] Bayern Munich vs Manchester City

Postby MoFattal » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:41 pm

\:D/ \:D/

That was a TOP CLASS performance...

It was so great seeing City players running around in the 2nd half like fish taken out of their water tankss :D :D

We really have a great system :) and I gladly admit that I was wrong when doubting Heynckes in the first couple of weeks this season #-o
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Stigger wrote:Love the foxsoccer title "Schooled"

Exactly! :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MoFattal » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Hey what's up with the City fans complaining about Teves not accepting to play and it was shown on TV? I totally concenrated on the match 100% and I didn't see that instance... did anyone see it?
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Lindi33 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Wow what a great play by our lovely team Bayeeern =D> =D>
I wonder what's the Record for not Conceding a goal ??
It's Neuer's 10 game without conceding a goal or am I wrong??

CONGRATS guys. :D =D>
Lindi33
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:59 pm

MoFattal wrote:Hey what's up with the City fans complaining about Teves not accepting to play and it was shown on TV? I totally concenrated on the match 100% and I didn't see that instance... did anyone see it?

The details will flow in later surely, but the way I can understand it with what has emerged so far, Tevez was basically pissy about not being the starter after Mancini dropped hints that he could start the game. So at the 55th minute, Mancini pulled off Dzeko for De Jong, saying that "he needed to calm the midfield" (lol what?), wanting to sub in Tevez in a little while too. My best guess is that Tevez was of the belief he'd be subbed in for Dzeko instead and with the earlier snub still fresh he started acting like a petulant brat. So Dzeko, realizing he was subbed off for basically no reason, got angry too.

Tevez is an absolute twat though, and I wouldn't be surprised if City found a way to terminate his contract without any compensation either. Don't want him in München either. Teamgeist can handle the occasional Robben, but that jackass...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Speaking to SkySports about the situation, Mancini said: "I brought De Jong on for Dzeko because I wanted to calm everything down for five minutes, not concede a third goal and then afterwards put Carlos Tevez on the pitch.

“Then he refused to go in, he refused to come onto the pitch. For me it’s a bad situation because it is impossible for a player to refuse to play and help the team.

“He was disappointed that he didn’t play but we play with 11 players. To do that is just impossible.

“Tonight, in this game, we had a problem. Before we never had a problem - we started the season very well - all the players played but I can’t accept that one player refuses to go in.

“I cannot accept this. Can you imagine a Bayern Munich, Milan or Manchester United player doing this?"

After an all-round bad night, Mancini has given his entire squad a final warning regarding their attitude after Edin Dzeko reacted angrily to being substituted.

He continued: "Edin Dzeko was disappointed to come off, but I believe the manager can do what he thinks is right.

“I thought it was important to do this - we play every three days - one player cannot play well every time so I thought it would be better to make this change.

“So with Edin [Dzeko], I need to speak with him.

"He had a poor game. In terms of being unhappy, it should be me, not him.

“This is the last time with me a player will do this."

In his post-match press conference, Mancini’s comments all but spelt the end for Tevez and his time in Manchester as the former Inter boss seems to have finally lost all patience with the striker.
He added: "He is finished for me. If I had my way he’d be out of the club.”

During the match, Mancini was seen having stern words with full-back Pablo Zabaleta, however the City boss admitted to making a mistake and has cleared the air with the former Espanyol man.

"I did speak with Pablo Zabaleta at the time,” he said. “But I made a mistake - I have cleared that up with him now, it was nothing."
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby dambun » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:02 pm

MoFattal wrote:Hey what's up with the City fans complaining about Teves not accepting to play and it was shown on TV? I totally concenrated on the match 100% and I didn't see that instance... did anyone see it?

Yeah... My TV didn't show that too!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby quaazi » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Yeah Mancini is losing the squad. He has no respect from the players at all, and that's after an unbeaten run! Think of how they'll react when losing.

Oh wait. They were losing. Hah, guess it shows you that that squad is just no up-to-par for top quality European football.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Well it's clear that they have a lot of egos floating around the dressing room ... nontheless, the behavior of these players (and of course mainly Tevez) is just unprofessional and selfish... I expect a lot of actions to be taken these days...

Anyhow, that's their problems... what matters for us is that WE KICKED THEIR NOEVEAU RICHE A$$ :mrgreen:
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby pavlos21 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 pm

congratulations amazing performance :D :D we dominated the match.

we could trash them but we respect the millions they spend :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 pm

It's pretty funny though that goal.com rated Silva as a 5-star player whereas Ribery was a 4-star #-o

I guess they didn't expect Silva to lose his attacking boots and keep on chasing Ribery all game long :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Your City career is over! Mancini blasts Tevez after striker refuses to play

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1ZC4VyOzs
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Interesting is that City seems so fast when they play for EPL and today they looked so slow and tired, especially in the 2nd half...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:49 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby armbrust » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:00 am

Ok, just finisned to watch the game and im in cloud nine=D> =D> =D>

MC players must be saying now: Jerome is the smarter guy ever:D
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League