You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-04-09] Bayern Munich vs Man Utd

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 mins
97%
It will end in a 0-0 draw
No votes
It will end in a 1-1 draw after 90 mins but Bayern will win in ET
No votes
It will end in a 1-1 draw AET but Bayern will win on penalties
2%
It will end in a 1-1 draw AET but Man Utd will win on penalties
No votes
It will end in a 1-1 draw after 90 mins but Man Utd will win in ET
2%
It will end in a draw with both teams scoring 2+ goals
No votes
Manchester United will win inside 90 mins
No votes

Total votes : 63

Re: [2014-04-09] Bayern Munich vs Man Utd

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:33 pm

I am really worried... not because we lost today cause I knew we were going to struggle away to these barbarians and with many reserves but because of the overall form.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby smaw2010 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Borusse wrote:United winning easily against Newcastle, Bayern failing to win their last three games.

This might be more difficult for Bayern than expected. :P

Bayern fielded rookies, did Man U field rookies?
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:35 pm

Actually they fielded many bench players today. Hernandez, Lindegaard, Fletcher, Smalling and Valencia on right back.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Dalv » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:35 pm

the problem is we've lost the aggression in attack we once used, also we dont press like we used to
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby smaw2010 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Borusse wrote:Actually they fielded many bench players today. Hernandez, Lindegaard, Fletcher, Smalling and Valencia on right back.

So you think that DVB, sallahi, Martinez at CB, Weiser, Hojberg are better than them. Man you are rating these bayern players highly.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:38 pm

BayernSupporter wrote:
BayernSupporter wrote:I hope Rooney gets a really bad injury or de Gea

:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks a lot, i believe in god now.

This is not tolerated here, shame on you. [-X
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:47 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
Borusse wrote:Actually they fielded many bench players today. Hernandez, Lindegaard, Fletcher, Smalling and Valencia on right back.

So you think that DVB, sallahi, Martinez at CB, Weiser, Hojberg are better than them. Man you are rating these bayern players highly.

Never said anything like that. Just stated a fact United won their game easily and you lost yours. You played a weaker opponent (I think) and you had players like Neuer, Martinez, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Shaqiri and Mandzukic on the pitch. Also Gotze, Alaba and Muller came on quite early to help.

Just saying this game against United won't be easy for you and should be very interesting.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Bayern is the wounded lion now, I like that, I like that a lot. They'll come out all guns blazing.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby smaw2010 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Borusse wrote:
smaw2010 wrote:

Never said anything like that. Just stated a fact United won their game easily and you lost yours. You played a weaker opponent (I think) and you had players like Neuer, Martinez, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Shaqiri and Mandzukic on the pitch. Also Gotze, Alaba and Muller came on quite early to help.

Just saying this game against United won't be easy for you and should be very interesting.

If you really think that a team with good players makes a good team, then I think you should watch more soccer. Martinez is never a good CB. Yes, there is Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Shaqiri and Mandzukic, but if they already have problems in their back half, how can they attack smoothly? Hojberg has never played this year before, Ribs and Robben are missing and they usually pass to Mandzukic. It's like an American football team, without a good quarterback, the offense won't be smooth.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Today's defeat came at the right time. Now our players will be angry on wednesday and Utd players over-confident. We'll do it.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:52 pm

By the way it seems that Nani is also back...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Personally, I would like them to field the strongest team. No excuses. We should focus on us and play how FCB is used to. the rest is not important.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MatZam » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:54 pm

and United go 0-4 up...
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:55 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
Borusse wrote:
smaw2010 wrote:So you think that DVB, sallahi, Martinez at CB, Weiser, Hojberg are better than them. Man you are rating these bayern players highly.

If you really think that a team with good players makes a good team, then I think you should watch more soccer. Martinez is never a good CB. Yes, there is Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Shaqiri and Mandzukic, but if they already have problems in their back half, how can they attack smoothly? Hojberg has never played this year before, Ribs and Robben are missing and they usually pass to Mandzukic. It's like an American football team, without a good quarterback, the offense won't be smooth.

Again, didnt say ANYTHING like that. YOU started a discussion about players United had on the field and which you had on the field and now you're using it as an argument against me, lol. :D

JUST SAYING United WON their game smoothly and you LOST your game. Thats all, no need to go into details. United will be confident and we don't know how Bayern will react.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Wow, Man Utd won 4-0, away to Newcastle. Do you know what this means? That if they eliminate us and remain playing well, they will say it all started with that 1-1 against Bayern in the 1st leg :evil: :evil: :evil:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League