You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-11-07] Bayern Munich vs Lille OSC

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
95%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Lille OSC will win
5%

Total votes : 19

Re: [2012-11-07] Bayern Munich vs Lille OSC

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:10 pm

ramsej84 wrote:P.s I think I was in that bar too :D
Is that in a road behind Marienplatz?

Hofbräuhaus behind the Marienplatz....I was there yesterday around 17.00. I probably missed Cruz.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Scholl you really like to travel or you currently live in München? :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Zigehh » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
Zigehh wrote:Does anyone know if theres something wrong with ultrases again? Stadium was awfully quiet today and there was a lot of space behind the right goal...

They are protesting...I also didnt know that. But yesterday at the AA half the Sud curve was empty...and those that were there were not singing at all. I never believed AA could be so quiet. I could hear a man yelling from the opposite side of the pitch at moments.

I tried to figure out why they are protesting...I think it has to do something with seating behind the goal and with the prices.

1 banner I saw in Sud curve yesterday was something like...KLAT SCHPAPPEN KANN MAN KAUFFEN...STIMUNNG NICHT.

And I saw also few other banners but didt fully understand them.

Thanx for this... It was really strange also on tv when you could hear the players yell at eachother and ofcourse the empty Sud curve...

Are you regularly going to bayern matches because i would love to come along once:). I mean your from slovenia im from slovenia :D...
Zigehh
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:16 pm

This is the action that started Kalou's goal. Can you really blame Martinez for that goal? I don't think so.

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:04 pm

FCB general wrote:Scholl you really like to travel or you currently live in München? :)

i like to travel when I have time and money:) I would love to live in Munchen some day...maybe when Bayern buys my son [that I still dont have]:)
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Zigehh wrote:Are you regularly going to bayern matches because i would love to come along once:). I mean your from slovenia im from slovenia

I will probably go to some 1/8 final match or 1/4 if I get some tickets...if you want you can come with me if we get them:)
sch0ll7

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Welcome back cruz and thanks for your great post and pics :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby cruz » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:15 pm

nothing to thank for :wink:

as I can see in a few topics here, there´s a lotta talking about Javi´s performances and his "true" value.

first of all, we should consider our expectations and how realistic they are!
our perception of this player shouldn´t be based on the heavy price tag.
secondly, we should acknowledge the contribution of the player on HIS POSITION.. that means you can´t judge defenders or defensive midfielders by the ammount of goals they score or chances they create!
if they do, then it´s only a plus, but they have different duties, far more important!

now, I´ve been watching Javi all game long against Lille, and as I said - I was impressed.
He ran like the duracel bunny, he was offering himself all the time to his teammates, and they could always pass him the ball because he simply knows where to be, where he´s most useful - to the team!
His physical presence is something you notice immediately, especially when defending and covering up the space between the lines.

Why is Schweini playing so good lately?? because somebody makes his life much easier..
remember when Schweini played great a couple of years ago?? yea, he had van Bommel.. Mark couldn´t run as much as Javi, but he had inteligence and he played dirty and agressive! so does Javi...

one may say "but Luiz Gustavo does the same"..
yes, he does, but the difference between Javi and Gustavo is when having the ball in their possesion.
Gustavo needs like half an hour to stop the ball, turn around, dribble a few yards and the pass the ball, ultimately slowing down the play of the team!

Javi does it much simplier and faster, but people who don´t understand football don´t acknowledge that!

people like these (journalists first of all....) appreciate only goals, assists, tricks, magical passes, an atractive style of playing with the ball, etc.

I could talk for days about things like that, and I saw that some of you already pointed out some of that stuff, but I´m tired of explaining it again :wink:

there are some things I learned from watching Bayern live that I was unable to notice while watching them on TV:

- I learned that Ribery is the fastest player I´ve ever seen
- that Lahm is (maybe) the best Bayernplayer - FOR HIS POSITION (even better then Ribery and Neuer) :wink:
- that Javi Martinez and Schweinsteiger coordinate perfectly with each other!
- that Kroos is one lazy motherf* :D
- and that Robben definitely has become a teamplayer, he worked his ass of against Lille, fighting and sliding, despite having a great result all game long! =D>

to sumerize: Stop judging Javi with the wrong parameters (...), and start seeing him as a TEAMPLAYER, then everybody will se his true value!

we won´t see him scoring 10 goals or making 15 assists a season.. he´s payed for doing other stuff!

Have a nice day folks!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Nice review cruz, I guess you had a great time in Allianz :mrgreen:

cruz wrote:- that Kroos is one lazy motherf* :D
- and that Robben definitely has become a teamplayer, he worked his ass of against Lille, fighting and sliding, despite having a great result all game

Stop judging Javi with the wrong parameters (...), and start seeing him as a TEAMPLAYER, then everybody will se his true value!

we won´t see him scoring 10 goals or making 15 assists a season.. he´s payed for doing other stuff!

Have a nice day folks!

- I totally agree with Kroos being lazy even though stats proved that he is usually one of players with the most distance covered at the end every game

- Agree again. Robben is now a totally different player. I love how his presence create space for others like Lahm so he can send great through balls.

And you are right with Martinez. I think I posted something similar a few days ago. What I meant in the previous page is that he is still far from his top form. I know how good this player can be juzging his performances in Bilbao and he is still far from that. But we payed 40M for him, so even when he is far from his top form he is still a good player
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:26 pm

In my opinion I think Martinez is still getting comfortable with the team because he looks a little timid at times on the pitch and I would like him to show us the creativity we all kno he has. But i dont mind him playing it safe cause thats what a DM should do :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Why can't I find extended highlights anywhere showing anything more than just the goals? :(
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:06 pm

MUTU wrote:Why can't I find extended highlights anywhere showing anything more than just the goals? :(

Could it be 'cause all the highlights from the game ended up in goals? Nah, Robben missed like a gazillion sitters.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby BayernSupporter » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:58 pm

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:Why can't I find extended highlights anywhere showing anything more than just the goals? :(

Could it be 'cause all the highlights from the game ended up in goals? Nah, Robben missed like a gazillion sitters.

Give him A BREAK. I agree at 1 point. He should really train on the 1 on 1 situations but he is playing with the team and passed alot of balls back and forth overall he was a good player only the bad thing was that he should train on the individual actions. You might wanna point out the good things in the match too then only the bad ones.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
BayernSupporter
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Zigehh » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:44 am

sch0ll7 wrote:
Zigehh wrote:Are you regularly going to bayern matches because i would love to come along once:). I mean your from slovenia im from slovenia

I will probably go to some 1/8 final match or 1/4 if I get some tickets...if you want you can come with me if we get them:)

That would be cool:). I really want to see bayern play live and im determined to see it this season :)...
Zigehh
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Slovenia

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League