You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-09-30] Bayern Munich vs Juventus Turin

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Bayern will win :)
85%
It will end in a draw
6%
Juve will win :(
9%

Total votes : 33

Re: [2009-09-30] Bayern Munich vs Juventus Turin

Postby VIKTOR84 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:37 am

COME ON don't all of you say that we suck becouse we don't score,i know we were should be the winners but see the game it was one of the best games this season,if juve was not so defensive oriented than we were gonna be 2+ up,they played same like Nimberg just defending,maybe i'm crazy but i expect a win when we play away at Juve they will be more open to attack not to defend and play with 3 CDM.I prase the players for the game just we needed one goal from all of 4-5 100% but this is football sometime luck need to be on your side!!!!! Heads UP.
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cyberalex » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 am

Of course heads up!
If we don't score that doesn't mean that proven strikers such as Klose is bad !

I think we should be aware of the fact that a lone game is not a barometer for who should start and who shouldn't.

It's not for one game that we turn a player from hero to Zero.
cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 pm

peterbsandor wrote:if you want to see this match again in HD or just you want to put in your archive, then visit my blog and download it: http://peterbsandor.blogspot.com.

Have a nice day! ;)

Thanks for the info! :D
But i don't think we will have such pleasant memories when we think of this game......
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:33 pm

A win for us would have been a deserved and fair result to this match. Unfortunately, in football, the better one of the two teams playing each other doesn’t always win. We should have been a lot more focused finishing, in both halfs. Now Juventus have two relatively easy matches against Maccabi, while the pressure is starting to get to us, having to do well against the very dangerous French champion. We absolutely can’t afford to lose there, otherwise it might all look not so good anymore.

I’d like to pick out Ottl from yesterday’s players, who received a lot of criticism before the match, including from me, but did a pretty solid job throughout the whole match and played with a lot of calmness against one of the best offensive-midfielders in the world.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 pm

As soon as Klose regains his form, we'll be dominating.... hopefully he'll do it before Bordeaux.

And I pray Robben's injury isn't as serious as rumoured.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:57 pm

^^^ Agreed, totally on point there.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:As soon as Klose regains his form, we'll be dominating.... hopefully he'll do it before Bordeaux.

And I pray Robben's injury isn't as serious as rumoured.

Image Image Image

I think he's just about there...the man played brilliantly aside from missing that last chance, however the reports did say the pass was a bit behind, maybe it wasn't meant for him I don't know but if you watch the replay you seem him stumble.

In any case, it was awesome seeing him perform so well he like 3 shots on target I think, dangerous ones too.

And yes, I really hope Robben gets back ASAP, we do need him as he makes a world of difference, even if its just occupying the defense.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Overall...we played great game.

We put Juve under pressure all the time and that was really great to see.
Juve didnt know how to pass and attack because of that.

Our best players were:

Lahm [best game this season]
Badstuber [he was just great, always calm]
DVB [great]
Muller [he is fast, good vision and he is always in the middle of the action]
Ribery [did great but could have done better if he had support from Braafheid]
Robben [did great]

Other players were avarage...Butt did good with few danger shots he had at his goal

Schweini played DCM I think because Muller was always going forward so I guess we played with 2 DCMs Ottl an Schweini...and Muller was ACM in line with Ribery left and Robben right.

Ottl and Schweini did their job defensivly...nothing to blame them for...but did not do so great when it comes to organistion and passing forward

Worst player was Braafheid...he didnt have much job in defence so he could have go forward like Lahm on the right.
He never gave support to Ribery and that is why Ribery isnt doing so well like last year when he had Lahm helping him and opening space for him...just like now what is doing on the right for Robben.
Ribery always had 2 players on him...Braafheid should take that defender from Ribery by running forward and opening space. but he never done that
EVEN FANS WERE SHOUTING WHEN HE DIDNT GO FORWARD BUT JUST PASSED THE BALL BACK OR DID SOMETHING STUPID.

but overall we did great and those chances we missed show that we were unlucky...it is not about bad strikers.

Muller had 100% goal and he missed, Ribery had the same, Klose had 2 great chances but he failed to put them in...and even Schweini had great chance

We werent lucky enough...but we will get there:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby shileno » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:58 pm

shwas55 wrote: :roll:

Juve controlled the midfield??? In the first part of the second half maybe, in the first the hardly touched the ball

Ottl and Schweini were great, they controlled the midfield in the first half and werent that bad in the second, and Left Diego and Co chasing shadows, Diego didnt even creat anything worth mentioning.

As for Altintop for Schweini wont happen in a million years. Schweini, Lahm, Robben, Ribery have cemented spots in the first 11 and wont be dropped (unless injured).

I agree with about Olic though, the guy is a bull and plays with heart, however he has very low football IQ.

Yes, they controlled the midfield until Diego went out. I'm pretty sure that if he would have been all the match, we would have been lost.

Our midfield was Ottl and Schweini. Ottl was just running along the other players and losing the ball, you can't deny that. Schweini didn't had a great game, but he helped a lot too.

With Tymo and MVB things like this won't happen anymore.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:46 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:And I pray Robben's injury isn't as serious as rumoured.

He needs an operation ,But his injury is a minor injury
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Im so goddamn pissed we didnt play 24.5M for Diego!! ^@%*$#*%@*$%^#@^*$
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby appudds » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:59 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Im so goddamn pissed we didnt play 24.5M for Diego!! ^@%*$#*%@*$%^#@^*$

So true!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby shileno » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:35 pm

---------Tymo
----MVB------Schweini
---------Diego
---Muller-----Klose

Lol we wouldn't even need Robbery :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby sandra1bc » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:37 am

appudds wrote:
peterbsandor wrote:if you want to see this match again in HD or just you want to put in your archive, then visit my blog and download it: http://peterbsandor.blogspot.com.

Have a nice day! ;)

Thanks for the info! :D
But i don't think we will have such pleasant memories when we think of this game......

why should we pay before downloading? do you pay while using this forum..
sandra1bc
Woah, this feels cool!

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League