You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-09-30] Bayern Munich vs Juventus Turin

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Bayern will win :)
85%
It will end in a draw
6%
Juve will win :(
9%

Total votes : 33

Re: [2009-09-30] Bayern Munich vs Juventus Turin

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:09 pm

We need a 9. That's why I said we have to buy Ibisevic. WE CAN'T SCORE SINGLE GOAL !!!!!!!

If we score first, then we will kill the other team with Robbery, but we don't score !!!!

0 goals scored in the last 2 matches =D>

Maybe we should try Luca Toni again. He won't play worse than Klose or Gomez.

BTW, Ottl played like shit. He is **** lame. Everytime he has the ball on his feet, he turns around and passes to the defense... or loses the ball. He is too weak, he is not good deffending... HE IS NOT GOOD IN ANYTHING

Our defense was good. Butt was good. Müller was good. Ribery was great.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby mknard » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:59 pm

butt has shown class the last two matches
mknard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:09 pm

this board has got so negative its unbelievable
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby drake23 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:08 am

**** my life!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

i just lost $500 on this **** game
drake23
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:35 am

What is everyone so upset about?

It SUCKS that we didn't win, but did you expect us to CRUSH them in the 1st half so HARD?

Listen, I think Van Gaal is on to something, we FINALLY got the right setup...like I always wanted Muller, Klose up front.

We dominate exceptionally well until Robben got out and Gomez came in with Olic.

I'm really upset that Klose missed that goal...but up until then he KICKED ASSS! He got the right headers, AWESOME passes, and I seen him defend just like the best of them.

Again, I expected to get spanked, and to be honest was shocked at how amazing we played. We didn't score, but we proved that we could dominate a team like Juvi. I think all did well, even Ottl who didn't really do anything exceptional, and I HATE Ottl, I think he had the game moving. I was impressed, I feared that Tymo would be pushing the ball too far.

I am impressed, I just hot to GOD that we keep this formation. All it needs is some tweaking. Even Brafhaad who has been a tool lately, did very good with Ribbery up front...hos only fault is that his gigg was revealed, not much he can do.

Still, I'm proud of tonight though I feel bitter cause we dewerved more. I just pray to God that Van Gaal keeps this formation/squad.

Lastly, for all those hating on Klose I'ma say it once more....watch the game again, and see how well he kept on playing. Even when he missed that chance, and this happens occasionally with even the best...look at how often the rest have been missing big chances including Olic and Gomez...the differnce is, they play so often and long that they'll miss 5 chances and eventually score. Klose has a presence, he does everything and gives 100% and is efficient.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:45 am

avatarx wrote:Too bad the game ended when we are making a counter attack...

BTW that was a F***ED call from the reff...EVERBODY knows you don't call the time unless they lose the ball or it goes out of bounds...etc.

That's why Van Gaal was HEATED, he was straight SCREAMING at the official.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby mrfloyd87 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:58 am

Ottl is really pissing me off,he's doing nothing on the pitch, I repeat: NOTHING!
And Van Gaal please for god's sake put Gomez up front!
FC Bayern Stern Des Sudens...
mrfloyd87
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 am

mrfloyd87 wrote:Ottl is really pissing me off,he's doing nothing on the pitch, I repeat: NOTHING!
And Van Gaal please for god's sake put Gomez up front!

Neg Rep
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:06 am

It seems Robben's injury is very bad.... I guess we will miss him for a month i guess... :(
Anyway, we deserved a win.. A lot of chances gone astray!
We really need to focus on shot accuracy and finishing..
All our strikers now.. Klose, Gomez, Olic and Muller didn't even score a single goal in 2 matches....
This is starting to annoy me a bit!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby tangolike » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:09 am

FCB 4 EVA wrote:this board has got so negative its unbelievable

You have to agree that some of the folks raise legitimate points, If you read Diegos reaction on the FCB website, he says that JUVE could have won the game, I dont disagree with him, there clearly were some very good chances for them, I think LVG has to get CDMs right so therefore I think Ottl point raised by many has merits.

I notice that even after the team has improved noticeably they are not able to contain or finish off teams even of the 2nd rung quality of Juve and Hamburg, as the season proceeds the teams performance has to improve much.... or later we might be looking at a barca like debacle .....
tangolike

Postby cyberalex » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 am

EQ Kimball wrote:What is everyone so upset about?

It SUCKS that we didn't win, but did you expect us to CRUSH them in the 1st half so HARD?

Listen, I think Van Gaal is on to something, we FINALLY got the right setup...like I always wanted Muller, Klose up front.

We dominate exceptionally well until Robben got out and Gomez came in with Olic.

I'm really upset that Klose missed that goal...but up until then he KICKED ASSS! He got the right headers, AWESOME passes, and I seen him defend just like the best of them.

Again, I expected to get spanked, and to be honest was shocked at how amazing we played. We didn't score, but we proved that we could dominate a team like Juvi. I think all did well, even Ottl who didn't really do anything exceptional, and I HATE Ottl, I think he had the game moving. I was impressed, I feared that Tymo would be pushing the ball too far.

I am impressed, I just hot to GOD that we keep this formation. All it needs is some tweaking. Even Brafhaad who has been a tool lately, did very good with Ribbery up front...hos only fault is that his gigg was revealed, not much he can do.

Still, I'm proud of tonight though I feel bitter cause we dewerved more. I just pray to God that Van Gaal keeps this formation/squad.

Lastly, for all those hating on Klose I'ma say it once more....watch the game again, and see how well he kept on playing. Even when he missed that chance, and this happens occasionally with even the best...look at how often the rest have been missing big chances including Olic and Gomez...the differnce is, they play so often and long that they'll miss 5 chances and eventually score. Klose has a presence, he does everything and gives 100% and is efficient.

I couldn't have said it better...
The team felt so dominant, so secure, so balanced and so technically skilled that Juve looked like a bunch of amateurs at times. Prayers to Robben so that he gets backs VERY soon. What a burden off Ribery's shoulders when he's there. Ribery overplayed him yesterday but Robben was so crucial in balancing things up and instigating run after run.
Hats off to Badstuber btw, beyond his years...
cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby cyberalex » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:39 am

EQ Kimball wrote:
avatarx wrote:Too bad the game ended when we are making a counter attack...

BTW that was a F***ED call from the reff...EVERBODY knows you don't call the time unless they lose the ball or it goes out of bounds...etc.

That's why Van Gaal was HEATED, he was straight SCREAMING at the official.

I got pissed off as well but then I remembered that we got saved by a referee and also in the champions league in a similar situation twice against the same team. Was it Valencia?
cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby shwas55 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 am

shileno wrote:LVG still doing bad decisions.. Why put Ottl when Tymo has MUCH BETTER creativity, passing, crossing and defense? With him, Juve were controlling the midfield..

I didn't liked this coach from the very beginning and I'm starting to lose my faith on him >:(

:roll:

Juve controlled the midfield??? In the first part of the second half maybe, in the first the hardly touched the ball

Ottl and Schweini were great, they controlled the midfield in the first half and werent that bad in the second, and Left Diego and Co chasing shadows, Diego didnt even creat anything worth mentioning.

As for Altintop for Schweini wont happen in a million years. Schweini, Lahm, Robben, Ribery have cemented spots in the first 11 and wont be dropped (unless injured).

I agree with about Olic though, the guy is a bull and plays with heart, however he has very low football IQ.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby FootballPictures » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:35 am

Great pictures + video from Bayern-Juventus on www.footballpictures.eu !
FootballPictures

Postby bayernman » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:07 am

bayern play solid yestrday,young players like ottl,muller,badstuber show a potencial,they deserve to be starters,and about klose he played so bad i think he is for 3leage not toni,toni must be starter and i think he is our first option in attack.Brafheid is been
good in defensive,lahm played good,butt solid on gk.....we are good team with bad strikers,
i think we make big mistake on toni,why he don t play last night?
bayernman
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League