You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-04-02] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
86%
It will end in a draw
6%
Juventus will win
8%

Total votes : 51

Re: [2013-04-02] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:27 pm

MoFattal wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Schweini, Kroos and Gustavo have to replicate the amazing partnership we saw against Real Madrid this season.

Looking into the future, eh?

I already mentioned that I want them in the final. :wink:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:45 pm

BastisMaus wrote:of course they will win!
my prediction is a 2-0 win for bayern, too!!!
and i hope, bastian schweinsteiger is going to shoot a "tor"
i dont know what that means in english, sorry!

Gustavo is a pretty solid player to. So I expect us to give equally as much as we get.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Bayern play Hamburg at home before this game(if Dortmund lose and Bayern win today) so there is a chance Bayern can go into this game German Bundesliga Champions for this season. With that type of moral boost I'm sure Bayern will be going into this fixture with utmost confidence! :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby meister » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Juve play some very physical football and im expecting a lot of hard tackles from Vidal and Lietchstiner. Wouldn't be surprised if multiple yellows are acquired by Juve midfielders...

i hope this is true because I think Vidal is one yellow card away from suspension
meister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby quaazi » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:35 pm

Borusse wrote:Not only that but stating that players like Alonso, Khedira, Ramos, Pepe, Varane or Cassillas are a joke? Come on, you are better than that. :wink:

Yeah, we are better than that.

(I wish we had a nodding smiley here)
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Hey, I just got a hold on to Conte's playbook. He seems to have figured out our clear weakness and intends to build his entire tactics around it. Here you go:

MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Juve have a lot of size on there team especially in Chiellini who is about DvBs size so a lot of discipline in set pieces will be a must!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Hawkeye » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 am

I'm already a bit nervous about this tie. The world media seems to be questioning Bayern's ability to win this one. Before the loss to Arsenal, we were favourites to win the title, Barcelona were being criticised. A few days later and now everything is different? Bayern have a mentality problem? It really annoys me. I don't know if it's because I'm a Bayern fan but there seems to be a lot of criticism coming our way, especially when listening to commentary.

What do you guys think? is there some sort of curse when it comes to Italian vs German teams? Are Bayern ready to win?

Heres the article that I'm referring to ...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editor ... r-will-it-
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby smaw2010 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:50 am

Hawkeye wrote:I'm already a bit nervous about this tie. The world media seems to be questioning Bayern's ability to win this one. Before the loss to Arsenal, we were favourites to win the title, Barcelona were being criticised. A few days later and now everything is different? Bayern have a mentality problem? It really annoys me. I don't know if it's because I'm a Bayern fan but there seems to be a lot of criticism coming our way, especially when listening to commentary.

What do you guys think? is there some sort of curse when it comes to Italian vs German teams? Are Bayern ready to win?

Heres the article that I'm referring to ...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editor ... r-will-it-

Actually, I think that the world media is questioning Bayern because we are in red hot form before, the other teams are jealous of us. We haven't lost a match for a long time, so the media makes sure that when we lose, they stab us as much as possible. Since Bayern is not as popular as the EPL teams, we don't get much respect as the other teams.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 am

Sadly the German Bundesliga is still looked down on amongst many people since they dont have the same worldwide reach as La Liga and the EPL so no matter how well Bayern play people will continue to underestimate them....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Hawkeye » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 am

I hope Bayern can open some peoples eyes with a good performance in the games against Juve. I just feel like they deserve another shot at winning the title. I still feel sick when I remember the game against Chelsea. We need some redemption!
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 am

Yesterday I watched Bologna - Juve (0-2 Vucinic & Marchisio). First they were finding it hard to penetrate the Bol defense but they were almost all game in control and their defense is as solid as Malta's bastions... It is going to be one hell of a difficult game for us. I just hope that Gomez is preferred over Mandzukic for this one because he has more physical presence, although on the contrary Mandzu can destabilize their df with his movements... I am :?
Their weekness IMO depends on who is playing on the wings. yesterday they chose Peluso and Padoin... Asamoah and Lichsteiner are much better and more physical so if the latter are chosen we will have more and more difficulties.
I apologize for my pessimism.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:45 am

One is clear for Juventus and rest of the CL campaign - Mario Gomez must play every game from the 1st minute.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:57 am

ramsej84 wrote: I just hope that Gomez is preferred over Mandzukic for this one

Me too. Putting Mandzukic in later on would be ok if we're struggling, but Gomez must get his chance. His physical presence and experience will help a lot. Gomez is the only Bayern player who is always good for a goal. Even if he is invisible all match long there is always a chance that he has that one minute of brilliance which makes the difference.

That said I still think Mandzukic is better for the team as a whole, so if Bayern are struggling Heynckes must not wait too long to put him in. Especially if Juve line up with a 3 man defence his movement should help us a lot.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Small reminder:

30.09.2009. Bayern - Juventus 0:0

After the final whistle

Arrogant, dominant, fußball Gott. :mrgreen:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League