You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
29
94%
It will end in a draw
1
3%
Juventus will win
1
3%
 
Total votes : 31

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:42 am

MICUN wrote:none of you is not looking objeciv this match ... we gave two goals with head.our tactics could not break their defense.Again we played futile without idea.Classic Guardiola Bayern.With heart we win this game,and with so much much lucky!!!With game like this, we can only Wolfsburg to win in the next round.Cant wait to go Guardiola.We dont have tactic.We just circled around the box , without endgames ,and ideas...This is our problem 3 years.


Objective?

So we played one bad game and now we pass from being one of the favorite of the tournament to one of the worst teams left. And 3 years without tactics in this Bayern of Pep?

And you are the one who is objective... [-X
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!


DANKE JUPP!
User avatar
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Panamá
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 503 times
Been thanked: 520 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby pyrasur » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:50 am

Bayern Central is a joke.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4026
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2332 times
Been thanked: 1873 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

[2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:47 am

One thing you can always rely on are the knee jerkers, especially towards the manager

If all Bayern did was go out wide and cross then ppl would complain that Pep crosses too much and vice versa when it comes to playing thru the middle. In my opinion it's all about balance you have to keep defenses honest by stretching and compacting; back and forth until they slip up like what happened on Wednesday. Bayern had no problem attacking thru the middle in the first leg so Juve decided to stay compact in the second leg so this time spreading the ball wide and crossing proved effective in the second leg and it even forced them to slip up in the Thiago goal. It's all about balance and making a defense honest and in my opinion this team did a very good job of that and hence the four goals. The defending on the other hand were primarily individual mental errors and for the most part fixable. I can see why a game like that can get ppl panicking but it's moments like those you count your blessings and hope for the best

Edit: I still remember one of the greatest knocks on Heynckes team was that we were to reliant on the wide play and rarely attacked through the middle but now it seems that is the opposite with Pep where we become to engrossed in playing thru the middle instead of crossing into the box. The Juve game was a good example of what the team should be doing better by balancing the two so no need for the doomsday predictions.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4684 times
Been thanked: 2985 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby quaazi » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:28 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
If all Bayern did was go out wide and cross then ppl would complain that Pep crosses too much and vice versa when it comes to playing thru the middle.

What's funny is the people who point to crosses as evidence of the team ignoring Pep's instructions. Even for the umpteenth time it happens. :roll:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
User avatar
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10079
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 2011 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:38 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31991
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5662 times
Been thanked: 8459 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:49 am

quaazi wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
If all Bayern did was go out wide and cross then ppl would complain that Pep crosses too much and vice versa when it comes to playing thru the middle.

What's funny is the people who point to crosses as evidence of the team ignoring Pep's instructions. Even for the umpteenth time it happens. :roll:


You had better comes to terms cause your favourite man will soon be gone...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27662
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22399 times
Been thanked: 6266 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:05 am

ramsej84 wrote:
quaazi wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
If all Bayern did was go out wide and cross then ppl would complain that Pep crosses too much and vice versa when it comes to playing thru the middle.

What's funny is the people who point to crosses as evidence of the team ignoring Pep's instructions. Even for the umpteenth time it happens. :roll:


You had better comes to terms cause your favourite man will soon be gone...

As long as we win the treble, nobody will mind ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31991
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5662 times
Been thanked: 8459 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:58 am

Couldn't care less who is in charge just want results...z
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4684 times
Been thanked: 2985 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby Bayernfan09 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:08 pm

Incredible game...abit late I know
User avatar
Bayernfan09
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:01 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 12 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby JANCKER » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Elkann: ‘Juve great despite refs’ [source]


:mrgreen:
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17606
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9168 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:07 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Elkann: ‘Juve great despite refs’ [source]


:mrgreen:

Why don't they stop embarrassing themselves with all this whining? It's really a fuss over nothing. Had the offside goal been validated, one of Alaba, Benatia or Kimmich would have definitely committed a tactical foul on Morata and he'd never have assisted Cuadrado for what they believe would have been the third Juve goal of the night. Instead, they'd have had a freekick in the middle of the pitch and perhaps a yellow card to one of our players. The only reason that Alaba, Benatia and Kimmich held back from tactically fouling Morata was that the score at the time was 0-1, not 0-2.

That wrong offside decision really didn't change anything. Now, had it been AFTER the 2-0, that would have been a whole different story, but as it happened it made little to no difference to the outcome of the match.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31991
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5662 times
Been thanked: 8459 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby JANCKER » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Well, there are people complaining about refs in Italy too but Juve calls on that as an "ALIBI FOR SORE LOSERS"... while now they're acting here exactly of what Juve usually calls others in Italy as sore losers.

Marotta even demanded more tutelage from refs for Juve in Europe... :lol: They're used to that in Italy, "tutelage".
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17606
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9168 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:31 pm

MUTU wrote:
JANCKER wrote:
Elkann: ‘Juve great despite refs’ [source]


:mrgreen:

Why don't they stop embarrassing themselves with all this whining? It's really a fuss over nothing. Had the offside goal been validated, one of Alaba, Benatia or Kimmich would have definitely committed a tactical foul on Morata and he'd never have assisted Cuadrado for what they believe would have been the third Juve goal of the night. Instead, they'd have had a freekick in the middle of the pitch and perhaps a yellow card to one of our players. The only reason that Alaba, Benatia and Kimmich held back from tactically fouling Morata was that the score at the time was 0-1, not 0-2.

That wrong offside decision really didn't change anything. Now, had it been AFTER the 2-0, that would have been a whole different story, but as it happened it made little to no difference to the outcome of the match.



Exactly even if the “offside” was validated it would have been 2-0 and the cuadrado’s goal or events leading to the goal isn’t a fixed predestined event to happen .
User avatar
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: NY
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 770 times
Been thanked: 851 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Not to mention the horrible refereeing in the first game. And Wednesday's ref wasn't exactly pro-Bayern. He just had a bad night on the whole.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31575
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8904 times
Been thanked: 7522 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:47 pm

DRvad14 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
JANCKER wrote:
Elkann: ‘Juve great despite refs’ [source]


:mrgreen:

Why don't they stop embarrassing themselves with all this whining? It's really a fuss over nothing. Had the offside goal been validated, one of Alaba, Benatia or Kimmich would have definitely committed a tactical foul on Morata and he'd never have assisted Cuadrado for what they believe would have been the third Juve goal of the night. Instead, they'd have had a freekick in the middle of the pitch and perhaps a yellow card to one of our players. The only reason that Alaba, Benatia and Kimmich held back from tactically fouling Morata was that the score at the time was 0-1, not 0-2.

That wrong offside decision really didn't change anything. Now, had it been AFTER the 2-0, that would have been a whole different story, but as it happened it made little to no difference to the outcome of the match.



Exactly even if the “offside” was validated it would have been 2-0 and the cuadrado’s goal or events leading to the goal isn’t a fixed predestined event to happen .

My point is that even if the run of Morata still happens, under the new conditions (0-2 instead of 0-1) it is virtually guaranteed that one Bayern player would have fouled Morata.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31991
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5662 times
Been thanked: 8459 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Isabella and 10 guests