You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
94%
It will end in a draw
3%
Juventus will win
3%

Total votes : 31

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby tflags » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:06 pm

I think it was the worst time to be a Bayern supporter yesterday. I felt down, depressed and without focus. The people screaming after each Juventus blow was simply too much. Everything went into slow motion after the sixth minute. By minute 26, I felt numbed. Ir-recognizable people walking and talking next to me and nothing made any sense. At all.

Then I read something #12 wrote: "I told you so." I breathed. It clicked. I breathed again.

Come on guys. Time is on our side I thought. It was the feeling of watching E'to score from an offside position at the Allianz Arena all over again. First minutes of the game. That time, time was on our side as well. Only this time we had to overcome two. Actually, Bayern had to overcome whatever was it that hit them and took their souls away.

No words can describe what I saw yesterday. I saw Costa fighting and 10 people walking dead dressed in red. I breathed again.

When I received the worst news in my life I jumped, cried, screamed and felt raged. Why was this happening? THen I felt ashamed because someone older was sitting by and they digested the news for a few moments, breathed, and then said: "Ok, this is bad, but we are going to take it step by step."

Yesterday I wasn't happy. The result was upon us and this team played the worst football I've seen ever. Nothing compared to yesterday. Not even the SuperCup vs Chelsea.

#12 made me feel ashamed. I had been supporting Guardiola and believed in him and now I felt ashamed. Then I reminded myself that I believed in this team and people don't turn back to problems at the first sight on an Iceberg. You march straight on, slow down a bit and make sure you don't hit another one while the storm gives you the chance to see an opening and fly through.

Our fate hanged by a balance. This was open heart surgery and our patient had two strokes already and didn't want to wake up. This, as they say, is as dead as you get. But you look for a pulse.

Boom! A third attack. Row back, take things slowly, breathe. That was pure luck.

But nothing was working. They were playing the perfect game. Everything worked for them and nothing worked for us. Ok, lets correct a bit. Put a real right winger on the right wing. That should work. Boom! First cross from the right wing all night. Not menacing but it was a start. Boom! Ribéry finally reached the end line for the first time on the night. Ok, wings are working again. Let's try the center. Boom! Croos to Robert: 1-2!

Ok. Momentum. But Guardiola was living a different episode. He wasn't trying to save this match, he was trying not to lose 0-4 in the same house again; the worst 90 minutes of his entire life. He specifically told his players not to concede a third goal. He wasn't planning a comeback, he was trying not to go down in flames.

See, he HAS learned something in Munich. Except he didn't make much to reverse the result, Costa did. Sure, changes worked, but Thiago on on ET? Why? Boom! Mueller Equalizes! ET! Thiago on. Finally, Pep had either woken up or thrown all his cards and just paid to see his fate at the poker table.

Then Thiago sliced through the center line - with class. One touch, Mueller, you f*ck. You could have turned around with the ball and strike instead of being the team player you are and walled a pass back. Thiago, world class shot to the second post already had his foot moving when Muller released the ball. BOOM! He just made it look so easy.

The entire bar saw me grab JJ and throw him about half a meter into the air.

Then, slowly, Coman walked at the gate, stopped for a minute, thought for a sec about what he was about to do was going to go beyond the pitch and just shot. BOOM! The fat lady sang.

I remembered my uncle, sitting there years ago, breathing, saying: "Take it step by step. It is a set back, but life is like that and that was bellow the belt. But you take the punches and you roll with them."

I don't mind #12's post. Not any more. I just take it step by step. Go Bayern, let's see who's next.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:21 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:27 pm

JANCKER wrote:That win in Turin 6 years ago was also epic... time flies.

That game is for me the beginning of the new era, when we get back to the group of respected teams in europe. The winning era.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Watching that game gave me flashbacks of that rd of 16 match vs Inter where the defense just lost all composure but moments like those make wins like these that much sweeter
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:23 am

tflags wrote:I don't mind #12's post

You also read it wrong, dude... ;) :roll:

I wasn't talking about me saying Guardiola's not gonna win CL... (which I still doubt though...) Or that we will opt out against Juve...

I was STRICTLYtalking about me bitching after the first leg, when people said I was overreacting and I said that those goals would hurt us badly... And even though we managed to turn it around yet again - they DID hurt us... I'm gonna keep repeating it until somebody finally doesn't get me wrong! :P
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:32 am

Pep Guardiola, Max Allegri, Bayern Munich and Juventus all deserve credit

Can't see tweet? Click here!
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:13 am

La coerenza di Gigi Buffon: “errori arbitrali? Sono l’alibi di chi non vince” disse alla Roma…

La furia di Marotta al temine del match della sua Juve contro il Bayern Monaco, è destinata a far discutere a lungo. “Clamoroso errore della terna, avrebbe dato senso diverso alla gara" – ha dichiarato l’amministratore delegato bianconero.

:lol:

Previously Buffon called on Roma's complaints for refereeing mistakes as an excuse for those who don't win.

And now we have Juve CEO Marotta complaining about referee mistakes...
Last edited by JANCKER on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:21 am

Valkress wrote:I am wondering because I haven't seen anyone mentioning it : Am I the only one to think that Alaba is at least as much at fault as Benatia for the second goal ?

Alaba had one of his worst games. Not only for the goals, but also for some poor clearences that led to dangerous counter attacks. Probably needs a rest as dambun said.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:23 am

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Ig6npoOZOeY[/youtube]

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:42 am

Coman is even more one dimensioned than Robben when playing RW. Even if theres a brick wall on his right, we will still try to dribble to that side :lol:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby kingbayern » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:56 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Watching that game gave me flashbacks of that rd of 16 match vs Inter where the defense just lost all composure but moments like those make wins like these that much sweeter

That exactly the image that I remembered seeing with Pandev scoring in the ending time but this team got fight in them which comes from vidal and costa. Proud to be a fan win or lose..trophy less or treble I will always support bayern munich.
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:13 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Coman is even more one dimensioned than Robben when playing RW. Even if theres a brick wall on his right, we will still try to dribble to that side :lol:

At least he changed things up by faking left when it was obvious Sandro was committed to blocking him from crossing on his right, back in the day Robben would never have given up so easily

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby rthebest » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:40 am

Der Bomber wrote:https://www.facebook.com/bayerncentral/posts/1277505708930059

Great take on yesterday's match in my opinion.

I disagree. not because I'm a Pep fan but because
1- anything from bayerncentral is rubbish.especiically when the writer is a MANU fan.
2- since when scoring from crosses is "Heynckes Fußball"?
3- anyone who has played sports knows that you cannot compare opponent and game circumstances.

Yes Bayern have problem in defence and Juve created so many chances because of that but the goals they scored (all 4) were due to individual mistakes.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MICUN » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:53 am

none of you is not looking objeciv this match ... we gave two goals with head.our tactics could not break their defense.Again we played futile without idea.Classic Guardiola Bayern.With heart we win this game,and with so much much lucky!!!With game like this, we can only Wolfsburg to win in the next round.Cant wait to go Guardiola.We dont have tactic.We just circled around the box , without endgames ,and ideas...This is our problem 3 years.
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:24 am

MICUN wrote:none of you is not looking objeciv this match ... we gave two goals with head.our tactics could not break their defense.Again we played futile without idea.Classic Guardiola Bayern.With heart we win this game,and with so much much lucky!!!With game like this, we can only Wolfsburg to win in the next round.Cant wait to go Guardiola.We dont have tactic.We just circled around the box , without endgames ,and ideas...This is our problem 3 years.

How come? This is basically what everyone has been saying since the match. We were atrocious in defense and VERY lucky to go through. We need to improve, this kind of performances cannot be repeated. I just think we have a better chance if we are pressured, hence I want a strong but not too strong opponent next.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League