You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-12-05] Bayern Munich vs Internazionale

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:27 pm

Bayern Munich win
40%
Draw
47%
Internazionale win
13%

Total votes : 15

Postby dracus » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:18 pm

supr4king wrote:Bayern are unbeaten at home in Europe since 2004 (1-0 Juventus won)

If i am correct Nedved scored the winner
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:21 pm

Inter v Bayern Munich
There are three previous encounters between the two teams. In a two-legged UEFA Cup tie in 1988/89 Inter beat the Germans 2-0 in Munich before losing the return leg 3-1. More recently, in 2006/07 Champions League Matchday 2, Bayern won 2-0 at the Giuseppe Meazza. Neither side has won at home to the other.

Bayern Munich v Italian teams
Bayern Munich have collected 6 wins, 3 draws and 10 defeats from their 19 competitive meetings with teams from Italy. The Bavarians host Italian opposition for the tenth time after 3 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats from the previous nine matches.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:28 pm

Kahn's 100th champions league app.Hope he can bring a present
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:55 pm

I went on the FCB site and i saw a headline sayin that we are playing for a draw ...well that is not good and if the players go out there thinking to earn only one point then we will be punished by Inter.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:06 pm

I was watching GOLTV last night and they were previewing the game between Bayern and Inter. In the preview they showed an interview done by Mark von Bommel and all he kept saying was "we don't need to win." He said that more than once. He then said a win would be nice for the fans because it would be entertaining, however they don't need a win but a draw. :evil:

I really don't have a good feeling about this game after hearing his interview. I didn't know in sports one plays to draw and not to win. Bayern really does have some issues concerning their mentality about playing.

I've been praying and praying all night for them to win. I guess I need to pray even more.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:49 pm

Match is underway.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:10 pm

only 2 attempts on goal until now....both sides included..
Sounds like a dull game...:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:06 pm

Hurrah...
we are 1-0 up....Makaay it is..his first goal in this years CL?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:17 pm

yeah thats his first goal ..and now demichelis is in for mark van bommel but i saw karimi on the bench and well why not karimi in instead of demishelis ..demichelis is not a playmaker..i mean ..ottl is allready in ..karimi would be a better choice and well why the heck we keep a player like Karimi..when he is such a good player and he hasnt played for a very long time...Magath is acting stupidly.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:34 pm

Damn!!!!!!!
we concede in the 91st minute??????????????????????/
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:36 pm

1-1 folks , goal by Vieira
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:40 pm

Bayern was better from the start ..chances by makaay , pizarro and van bommel .. well we were playing for a draw and we got the draw..but in the 90+ minute ..i mean com'on..
Olli made some excellent saves..and that save from Grosso's chance...anyway i will say it is not a fair result ..but thank god we are through and top of our group.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:07 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:Bayern was better from the start ..chances by makaay , pizarro and van bommel .. well we were playing for a draw and we got the draw..but in the 90+ minute ..i mean com'on..
Olli made some excellent saves..and that save from Grosso's chance...anyway i will say it is not a fair result ..but thank god we are through and top of our group.

thank god????...How about Us vs Barca next round?? :)..wouldn't that be just perfect...lol...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Der Kaiserin » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:59 am

Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:34 am

I wonder that if had we played for a win, would we have won. Any particularly exciting bits in the match?
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League