You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-12-05] Bayern Munich vs Internazionale

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:27 pm

Bayern Munich win
40%
Draw
47%
Internazionale win
13%

Total votes : 15

Postby Runty » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:01 am

Haha boy I'm not feeling the love for Man United in those lists, ouch! :lol:

I voted Bayern win...but I'm with MissFCB when I think it's more of a hope then an absolute conviction. Should be a good game though, hope it's broadcast over here.
Runty
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:24 pm

There's a lot of negative feeling here :P I don't mind any of the top English clubs: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U. I don't think much to Liverpool though. Man U seem kind of arrogant these days though.
Do not like Real for what they're doing to Beckham!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:30 pm

apart from the german teams the only other teams i like are
Man U
Chelsea,
Tottenham, and
Juve
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:32 pm

Topic is diverting...
for now lets talk about only Bayern and Inter game.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fa » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:09 pm

I think it will be yet another typical Bayern game: getting behind and score the equilazer at the end :?

lets hope Deisler get a starting place, so there is at least more creativity on our midfield
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:24 pm

This is my first post since my knee surgery so I'm excited to be back for a short time. :D

My prediction on this game is that Bayern are gonna lose this game. I hate saying that but I just don't think Bayern is going to win it. I think the motivation to win is on Inter's side (you can see that by reading the news article in the news thread). Inter has pulled themselves together while Bayern has not been able to pull themselves together for a whole game.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby bm72 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:42 am

total concentration is of the utmost, yes a draw is enough but anything can happen, it would be great it Bayern take the lead coz then the pressure will be in inter who need all 3 pts.
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby fa » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:50 pm

Im alraedy anxious who we ll meet after this round. I know its better to end first so you start with an away game, but i just looked at the other groups and I have to say there are some big names who ll end second in their group:

-barcelona
-roma
-real madrid
-porto
-man u / celtic

I just hope we get neither Barca or Chelski to play against, all the rest should be reasonable with a bit of luck :D
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:51 pm

Crespo-"We have a score to settle with Bayern. We're going to Munich looking for the win."
Kahn-"we've been very convincing at home, and that's why I believe we can secure a very, very important draw."
Now that's the difference
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:46 pm

dracus wrote:Crespo-"We have a score to settle with Bayern. We're going to Munich looking for the win."
Kahn-"we've been very convincing at home, and that's why I believe we can secure a very, very important draw."
Now that's the difference

Yeah, that is a big difference.

I just read an interview by Torsten Frings and he said that Werder respects Barca but they don't fear them. He said "we don't fear anyone." He said that Werder was going to give Barca a fight. Why can't anyone on Bayern's squad make a comment like that one? Even Werder's coach said that "they know what they have to do. Their fate is in their hands." That just shows the difference in mentality between Bayern and Werder. Werder is determine to prove something while Bayern just seems to be happy if they get a draw and nothing more. They have to stop thinking like that.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:03 pm

Bayern are unbeaten at home in Europe since 2004 (1-0 Juventus won)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:16 pm

supr4king wrote:Bayern are unbeaten at home in Europe since 2004 (1-0 Juventus won)

It's an italian team this time too. I think we'll manage to win the game. But it's going to be very very close.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:48 pm

supr4king wrote:Bayern are unbeaten at home in Europe since 2004 (1-0 Juventus won)

Wasn't that the match when Hargreaves scored a very legitamite goal only to be ruled offside?
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bm72 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:27 pm

apparently, Magath says he will field an attacking line-up !!

It's good to attack but at the same time caution at the back has to be excercised !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby diegis » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:17 pm

MUTU wrote:

Wasn't that the match when Hargreaves scored a very legitamite goal only to be ruled offside?

i think so
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League