You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-03-15] Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan [2nd leg]

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Bayern Munich will win this match during normal time
63%
It will end in a draw during normal time
20%
Bayern Munich will go through after extra time
No votes
Bayern Munich will go through on penalties
No votes
Inter will go through on aggregate
10%
Inter will go through on away goals rule
3%
Inter will go through after extra time
3%
Inter will go through on penalties
No votes

Total votes : 30

Re: [2011-03-15] Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan [2nd leg]

Postby EQ Kimball » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:46 am

Breno has NEVER EVER been good AT ALL! Are people living in the United States of Amnesia?? Anybody remember him from 2 seasons ago when Barca CRUSHED us??

Look, I'll make it simple:

BAYERN MUNCHEN FC needs an OVERHAUL! From the board on down. Period.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:52 am

EQ Kimball wrote:Anybody remember him from 2 seasons ago when Barca CRUSHED us??

He was by far our best defender that day. Not that we didn't have any injury problems at the back that day, just saying.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fearless » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:50 pm

KAHN wrote:I think we should buy big teddy bear and put our messages on him. Of course it would be just super if you don't write you massage on regular paper but one that have pictures of flowers and unicorns and also smell nice. That would melt hearts of our psychologically and mentally troubled millionaires!

thank you, you spared me the time i would have wasted writing a very longer and angrier tongue-in-cheek comment.

What is worst, is that now Inter has drawn schalke and will, imho, reach again the final and maybe, i sincerely hope not but i feel it, win it all again.. when the shit-head ribery should have just scored on that clear-cut chance after the 2-1 breaking their back, and we would have crushed 'em like 7-1.. my god and you guys feel like sending love message to these idiots...
Fearless
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gastarana » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:13 am

KAHN wrote:
pabloenigma wrote:
dambun wrote:Because apart from the tiredness, it's the most difficult one to overcome, from a psychological/mental point of view.... Given our terrible state of feeling, depression, and sleep problems, I can't imagine how bad the players might feel... And I don't know how they can bring themselves up to fight again..... :(

Yes ofcourse,We must get behind the team now....

I was thinking of something,though I dont know if its possible...Please consider this MUTU and all....

I was thinking that,from Bayernforum,lets compile a sort of e-message,pledging our support and belief for the team,telling them that we are behind you,from e-fans all over the world.We can accomodate messages of 100 or so users,if we limit it to say 200 characters or something.Then if it is possible,we can send it to Bayern,and may be they can show it our players...We are the biggest English speaking fan forum...so it may be possible.The demography of Bayernforum is pretty interesting,we are from Malta,Chile,India,USA,etc etc etc.May be we can perform this gesture.But we must act fast,if this is to materialize.Please consider this MUTU and the Mods........

ROT UND WEISS
EN LEBEN LANG!

I think we should buy big teddy bear and put our messages on him. Of course it would be just super if you don't write you massage on regular paper but one that have pictures of flowers and unicorns and also smell nice. That would melt hearts of our psychologically and mentally troubled millionaires!

:lol: :lol: :lol: great post dude,rigth now im asking the unabomber for advice,but the teddy bear is a good idea though :roll: :lol: [ironic off]
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby armbrust » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:16 am

Do you guys think that WORLD CUP killed our season?

Lahm, Schweini, Badstuber, Müller... they are all out of form and in the last few games our team usually looks really tired in the second half.

Add the fact that LVIdiot wanted to play with almost no reserves and he didnt make a single sub in some matches.

For example that 100 games in a row for Lahm its something that no one in this world can make without decreasing performance.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pabloenigma » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:47 am

Fearless wrote:thank you, you spared me the time i would have wasted writing a very longer and angrier tongue-in-cheek comment.

What is worst, is that now Inter has drawn schalke and will, imho, reach again the final and maybe, i sincerely hope not but i feel it, win it all again.. when the shit-head ribery should have just scored on that clear-cut chance after the 2-1 breaking their back, and we would have crushed 'em like 7-1.. my god and you guys feel like sending love message to these idiots...

Fearless wrote:hank you, you spared me the time i would have wasted writing a very longer and angrier tongue-in-cheek comment.

gastarana wrote:great post dude,rigth now im asking the unabomber for advice,but the teddy bear is a good idea though

Not a love message brothers,a support message.I thought we ar supposed to be behind the team through bad times,like we are behind the good times.
But I understand,I found an inappropriate time to pop-up my idea,and you guys ar too pissed off with Bayern.Which is only natural,not because we lost agains Inter,but because of the way we lost it.
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby dambun » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:42 pm

pabloenigma wrote:Not a love message brothers,a support message.I thought we ar supposed to be behind the team through bad times,like we are behind the good times.

completely agreed =D> =D>
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby EQ Kimball » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:13 am

MUTU wrote:
EQ Kimball wrote:Anybody remember him from 2 seasons ago when Barca CRUSHED us??

He was by far our best defender that day. Not that we didn't have any injury problems at the back that day, just saying.

PLEASE for the love of ALL THAT IS HOLY, tell me you're being SARCASTIC!!!!!

Otherwise, I seriously will recommend some sort of Counseling!!! And I Honestly mean this sincerely, because I would TRULY be convinced that you are either on some serious Hallucinogenics or just DEMENTED. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 am

And I suggest that rather than being rude and disrespectful, you actually watch at least the highlights. The backline was Lell (LB), Breno, Demichelis and Oddo (RB) that day, and yes Breno was BY FAR the best player. But checking out the match thread, I found out I wasn't the only one thinking Breno was the best defender. He was the only one who actually won any tackles that night. I'm trying hard to figure out which one of Lell, Oddo or Demichelis you believe played better :lol:

EDIT: If you think that's not enough, you may want to see what the well-respected Telegraph newspaper had to say. Perhaps you should call them up and call them demented as well. They gave Breno a 5, Oddo and Demichelis a 4, and Lell a 3.
Last edited by MUTU on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Found link to player ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby machkover » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:38 pm

MUTU wrote: Perhaps you should call them up and call them demented as well. They gave Breno a 5, Oddo and Demichelis a 4, and Lell a 3.

Breno got 5 although we were trashed ! #-o :twisted: How much would they give him if we won comfortablly? :mrgreen: [-X Kimbell is judging Breno according to his performance throughout the season which was a faillure ..a player is never judged depending on a single game !! [-X
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AvatarX » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:36 pm

MUTU wrote:and Lell a 3.

3? He should got a minus something. I guess he got 3 because he entertained football fans who watched Messi making fool of Loll that night...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:40 pm

machkover wrote:
MUTU wrote: Perhaps you should call them up and call them demented as well. They gave Breno a 5, Oddo and Demichelis a 4, and Lell a 3.

Breno got 5 although we were trashed ! #-o :twisted: How much would they give him if we won comfortablly? :mrgreen: [-X Kimbell is judging Breno according to his performance throughout the season which was a faillure ..a player is never judged depending on a single game !! [-X

=D> =D> =D>
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League