You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-03-15] Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan [2nd leg]

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Bayern Munich will win this match during normal time
63%
It will end in a draw during normal time
20%
Bayern Munich will go through after extra time
No votes
Bayern Munich will go through on penalties
No votes
Inter will go through on aggregate
10%
Inter will go through on away goals rule
3%
Inter will go through after extra time
3%
Inter will go through on penalties
No votes

Total votes : 30

Re: [2011-03-15] Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan [2nd leg]

Postby AvatarX » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 pm

MUTU wrote:
Tobinho10 wrote:So, the day after. I'm not in school, because my friends are Inter fans and I just can't stand hearing them talking shit about Bayern, so I'm just staying home and sleeping and playing the game in FIFA 11, over and over again. Let's focus on Freiburg on saturday. Can be a nightmare if Cisse is at his best mood..

Haha bad mistake. You'll just get worse treatment tomorrow. Just tell them congratulations on your victory and ignore everything else.

Somehow despite I was expecting to get teased from my colleagues / Inter fans at work, most of them told me that we where too unlucky to lost this one.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:09 pm

MUTU wrote:
Tobinho10 wrote:So, the day after. I'm not in school, because my friends are Inter fans and I just can't stand hearing them talking shit about Bayern, so I'm just staying home and sleeping and playing the game in FIFA 11, over and over again. Let's focus on Freiburg on saturday. Can be a nightmare if Cisse is at his best mood..

Haha bad mistake. You'll just get worse treatment tomorrow. Just tell them congratulations on your victory and ignore everything else.

Somehow despite I was expecting to get teased from my colleagues / Inter fans at work, most of them told me that we where too unlucky to lost this one.

ur lucky.

so far all inter fans i know have done nothing other than rubbing it in.
and how fuking biased they are... saying that they were better.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby AvatarX » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:11 pm

MrLinky wrote:We failed collectively tonight. If you wanna make individual accusations, sure we can do that. I blame Ribery for his tactical awareness equaling zero, for running towards Maicon every time and losing the ball every time, for being a show-off and trying to do it all on his own when a pass would have been the wiser choice. I blame Kraft for being an average goal-keeper, while an above average one would have saved at least one of the 3 goals. I blame Breno for his slipping addiction right in the wrongest moments possible. I blame Robben for only thinking about his own glory on offense, for leaving our right side exposed numerous times and for refusing to do the dirty work. I blame Lahm and Schweinsteiger for not being true leaders, for not trying to wake the squad up, for not taking the less experienced players by their hands and for their failure to set an example. I blame Gomez for trying to practice his dribbling abilities in a 3 vs.1 situation when the game could have been decided in our favour right there with a simple 2 metre pass to his left or right. I blame van Gaal for not subbing Tymoshchuk in and trying to contribute to a bit more defensive solidness. I blame God for not giving Muller that split of a second time earlier on the ball when he blocked Ranocchia’s off the line save but it only hit the post. But mostly, I blame the team as a whole for being two-faced all season long, for being lethargic and apathetic in the second half, for not believing in themselves after Sneijder’s goal, for not showing real determination, for not making that extra metre or two for the sake of the club's well-being and for throwing the whole damn season away within a space of two weeks. Individual accusations are nonsense at this point. But if it feels relieving to you and helps you get through this, I’m not gonna try to stop any of you.

Well, maybe there is no point in making individual accusations, but I totally agree with all the blaming you said :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:12 pm

SilentStrike wrote:and how fuking biased they are... saying that they were better.

Μaybe they just saw 2nd half :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:26 pm

you all forget, or dont now "Stern des Südens"
one of bigest Bayern songs
and one part you allways need to remember

FC Bayern Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals Unter gehn,
weil wir in guten wie in schlechten Zeiten zu einander stehn,
Fc Bayern Deutschermeister ja so heißt er mein Verein,
Ja so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein

(like we are in good or bad times we stay together)
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mazen96 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 pm

CroCHEF wrote:you all forget, or dont now "Stern des Südens"
one of bigest Bayern songs
and one part you allways need to remember

FC Bayern Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals Unter gehn,
weil wir in guten wie in schlechten Zeiten zu einander stehn,
Fc Bayern Deutschermeister ja so heißt er mein Verein,
Ja so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein

(like we are in good or bad times we stay together)

we should all put this as our sig.
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby dambun » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:38 pm

It hurts and it hurts and it hurts.....
And it hurts more because we were the better team, and we had it in our hands, and we stupidly let it slip away so easily.....

Here's my assessment of what went wrong for us last night (and probably the whole season).

1. We were too wasteful with our chances AND unlucky... We could have easily been 4-1 or 5-1 ahead at half-time... and even a 3-1 would have been absolutely sufficient for us.

2. The **** Referee ignored a lot of yellow-deserving fouls from Inter players.... and didn't give us advantages after their fouls, even when we could have had great opportunities on the break....

3. Even more than I've stated before, I strongly believe that we are physically unfit... In the last 25 minutes of the match, we were definitely off our top speed... the players didn't run as they should have, and there was a lot of free space left all over the field... And that's probably why we couldn't keep possession of the ball in the later stages of the game, which resulted in us having less than 50% possession in a long time.... Inter had another physical advantage against us, and that's because they played their league game on Friday, which proved quite effective for them....

4. Ignoring tactical changes in the opponent. They have changed their plan completely in the second half... For example, Sneijder was not playing his classic #10 position, mostly he was on the left side, but we didn't do anything special to contain him... as a result, their threat became serious everytime he had the ball....

5. Thomas Kraft.... Out of only 3 attempts on our goal, Inter have scored 3 goals.... Kraft's performance could not be rated weak, but also it was no better than mediocre.... a great keeper might have saved the first goal, and should have saved the second one... I think even Butt would have saved the second goal.... And saving any of them would have altered the whole story..

6. Bad substitutions.... Robben's substitution was seemingly a necessary one, But we didn't do anything to improve our defense.... Bringing in Tymo would have been better IMO... and later, we shouldn't have taken DvB out, but we needed to add a defender for one of our attackers, who did not help enough defensively....

==================
What makes me more disappointed is that we've lost against an Italian, and also we've lost a great deal of money with this early exit... and it may affect our financial/image status in the summer, when we are trying to lure new stars into our team... :x

The only positive point IMO is that we only have BL games from now on, and we can focus on them completely,which will help us secure the CL spot... The most difficult barrier, of course, is the next BL match vs. Freiburg... Because apart from the tiredness, it's the most difficult one to overcome, from a psychological/mental point of view.... Given our terrible state of feeling, depression, and sleep problems, I can't imagine how bad the players might feel... And I don't know how they can bring themselves up to fight again..... :(
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby The Spyware » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:48 pm

There was a huge counter for us that the refree denied in the 59 minute
Gustavo won the ball from Lucio in our half (and all Inter midfielders and attackers were in front of him) and Schweini passed it to Robben totally free in the center of the pitch about 15 yards beyond the center line with someone on his left with ONLY Rannochia to beat .

Damn the **** Refree whistled for a foul by Lucio on Gustavo

IT COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN A GOAL

It was a copy of the counter Gomez missed
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 pm

This is still hurting me

If we had lost because we sucked then it would have hurt, but it would be ok. But we were much better. When Ranocchia saved that ball I had a bad feeling about the match. In the half time I was thinking all the time about the chances we missed. I started to think in our previous season and that away games where we managed to score 2 goals and I had the feeling that something like that was going to happen but in the opposite direction.

After Sneijder goal I knew that it was over. Our players were tired, Robben was subbed, our defense was stupid... but after Pandevs goal I justcouldn't react. I was trying to hear a whistle from the referee or something, like in 2007 with that Sergio Ramos goal in the final minute in Allianz Arena. And when Girly Kroos came in ( WHY NO KLOSE????) I wanted to punch my TV

The positive thing is that if we had faced Barcelona and played like that, we could have easily concede 10 goals and I'm not joking.

This is a very sad ending for LVG's era and I hope our players can forget this match quickly. This last weeks have been really shocking for us. I wonder if Kraft is going to concede 3 goals per match everytime he plays or something

And I fcking hate all the people who laughs at me/Bayern now. I should have killed a lot of people today :twisted:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby machkover » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 pm

appudds wrote:
MUTU wrote:I just keep remembering that ball that was going in but had a spin to it... the spin served to slow down the ball over the grass, such that it stopped on the line... and then had it been cleared a millisecond later by Ranocchia, it would have been enough for the angle to be enough to hit the post and bounce back in. You just can't make up such misfortune.

This is called Fate
God's act

How would you justify it for those who believe there is no God !! :twisted: :twisted: [-X [-X !! what about ribry and OMISS's horrible misses !was god shouting the ball then ?? :mrgreen:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby machkover » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:55 pm

i wish that some Bayern players ( kind of Breno Pranjic Gomiss )are now watching REALMADRID and Lyon game to know, realise, understand,and learn what real football look like . :shock: :oops: unfortunately the winning spirit is something our players know nothing about [-X !! LVG also may take some lessons from this game !! i badly hate real madrid though !! :oops: :shock:
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby machkover » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:24 pm

it's already 3/0 for real and they are attacking vigorously !! =D> i suppose LVG must be stupidly wondering why is Maurinho exhausting his players isn't 2/0 fair enough to qualify them !! and mind you Lyon is playing far better than inter last night !!
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:50 pm

machkover wrote:it's already 3/0 for real and they are attacking vigorously !! =D> i suppose LVG must be stupidly wondering why is Maurinho exhausting his players isn't 2/0 fair enough to qualify them !! and mind you Lyon is playing far better than inter last night !!

omg how we play in Lyon last year 3:0
REAL NEVER BEAT THEM UNTIL TODAY
an
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Fritz Walter » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:37 pm

I should just add this:the BVB and Robben substituted because of injury and that not just happened.that's as result of violence and barbarism of Inter players and of course stupidity of referee.
I hate italian football because this kind of things:mafia,barbarism and...
It's just disgusting.
Hoeness raus
Fritz Walter
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KAHN » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:38 am

Fritz Walter wrote:I should just add this:the BVB and Robben substituted because of injury and that not just happened.that's as result of violence and barbarism of Inter players and of course stupidity of referee.
I hate italian football because this kind of things:mafia,barbarism and...
It's just disgusting.

How many times we complained about this? Our players need to start playing like man. This is where you need players like MVB! And we also don't have leaders!
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League