You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
25
96%
It will end in a draw
1
4%
FC BATE Borisov will win
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 26

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby Franck Ribery » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 am

Firefox1234 wrote:I just realized Weiser, Holjborg, Friesenbichler and Weihrauch are in Bayern's 25 man Champions league squad, any chance Jupp takes a chance on them in the BATE game and names them in the 18 man squad vs BATE at the very least most of them are on winter break i would be nice for these promising youngsters to get a Champions league appearance


Yup.I want Weiser play this match and Shaqiri - he need more over time to play for team :D maybe Contento appear in line-up.So I still want Gomez play in starting XII,we have Daniel Wein in Champions League squad <he can replace Badstuber>.Wein's young talents but I don't think Jupp Heynckes uses him for this match,not possible.Dante had got 2 yellow cards,if he het 1 yellow card in this match,they won't have him in next knock-out match <so carefully>
Image
User avatar
Franck Ribery
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:14 am
National Flag:
Vietnam
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 31 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby BayernLove » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:14 am

Franck Ribery wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I just realized Weiser, Holjborg, Friesenbichler and Weihrauch are in Bayern's 25 man Champions league squad, any chance Jupp takes a chance on them in the BATE game and names them in the 18 man squad vs BATE at the very least most of them are on winter break i would be nice for these promising youngsters to get a Champions league appearance


Yup.I want Weiser play this match and Shaqiri - he need more over time to play for team :D maybe Contento appear in line-up.So I still want Gomez play in starting XII,we have Daniel Wein in Champions League squad <he can replace Badstuber>.Wein's young talents but I don't think Jupp Heynckes uses him for this match,not possible.Dante had got 2 yellow cards,if he het 1 yellow card in this match,they won't have him in next knock-out match <so carefully>

XII? You counting the 12th man (the fans in the glorious ALLIANZ)?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby AvatarX » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:22 am

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
User avatar
AvatarX
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7986
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:42 pm
Location: Metaverse
National Flag:
Anonymous
Has thanked: 754 times
Been thanked: 886 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 am

I would like to see Contento to play either in this match or against Augsburg to rest Alaba. Also I would like to see a combination of Contento and Alaba on the left flank.
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5891
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
Has thanked: 1756 times
Been thanked: 1456 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby smaw2010 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 am

tbh, I want us to finish second place in the table to play teams that are not so good, but because BATE scored thrice on us last time, what I want now is REVENGE.
User avatar
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby MoFattal » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 am

I think we will see Gomez starting in this game. Mandzukic played against BVB so I'm guessing it will be Gomez' and Pizarro's turn to feature in this one, with the former starting. This is the best opportunity for Gomez to set his goal-scoring habit on.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11097
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2537 times
Been thanked: 2328 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby quaazi » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:06 pm

I think Weiser is the only feasible candidate from that list, and even then appeasing Rafinha will probably take priority.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
User avatar
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10079
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 2011 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby walter » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:04 pm

I had a dream last night. Bayern won the CL beating Juventus in the final 5-1. Juve got a player red carded.
User avatar
walter
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2388
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:26 pm
Location: Texas, US
National Flag:
Venezuela
Has thanked: 356 times
Been thanked: 309 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby Franck Ribery » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:14 pm

BayernLove wrote:
Franck Ribery wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I just realized Weiser, Holjborg, Friesenbichler and Weihrauch are in Bayern's 25 man Champions league squad, any chance Jupp takes a chance on them in the BATE game and names them in the 18 man squad vs BATE at the very least most of them are on winter break i would be nice for these promising youngsters to get a Champions league appearance


Yup.I want Weiser play this match and Shaqiri - he need more over time to play for team :D maybe Contento appear in line-up.So I still want Gomez play in starting XII,we have Daniel Wein in Champions League squad <he can replace Badstuber>.Wein's young talents but I don't think Jupp Heynckes uses him for this match,not possible.Dante had got 2 yellow cards,if he het 1 yellow card in this match,they won't have him in next knock-out match <so carefully>

XII? You counting the 12th man (the fans in the glorious ALLIANZ)?



Sorry.XI :D ,this's my mistake but not problem :wink:
Image
User avatar
Franck Ribery
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:14 am
National Flag:
Vietnam
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 31 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:40 pm

quaazi wrote:I think Weiser is the only feasible candidate from that list, and even then appeasing Rafinha will probably take priority.

Yes Weiser is the only one who might make the bench.

I'm expecting a full strength lineup in this one to be honest.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31551
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8898 times
Been thanked: 7508 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby smaw2010 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:59 pm

walter wrote:I had a dream last night. Bayern won the CL beating Juventus in the final 5-1. Juve got a player red carded.


You should screen shot and save this note on your computer and take it out again in may 2013, then we'll see.
User avatar
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby walter » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:09 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
walter wrote:I had a dream last night. Bayern won the CL beating Juventus in the final 5-1. Juve got a player red carded.


You should screen shot and save this note on your computer and take it out again in may 2013, then we'll see.


That's why I posted it here. You tend to forget dreams fairly rapidly and I wanted to leave a record about it.

BTW, we also had a player red carded but it was towards the end of the game.
User avatar
walter
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2388
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:26 pm
Location: Texas, US
National Flag:
Venezuela
Has thanked: 356 times
Been thanked: 309 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby smaw2010 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:12 pm

walter wrote:
smaw2010 wrote:
walter wrote:I had a dream last night. Bayern won the CL beating Juventus in the final 5-1. Juve got a player red carded.


You should screen shot and save this note on your computer and take it out again in may 2013, then we'll see.


That's why I posted it here. You tend to forget dreams fairly rapidly and I wanted to leave a record about it.

BTW, we also had a player red carded but it was towards the end of the game.


I don't care who got red carded, as long as our lads get the hands on the cup, I'm fine with it.
User avatar
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby MoFattal » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:55 pm

walter wrote:
smaw2010 wrote:
walter wrote:I had a dream last night. Bayern won the CL beating Juventus in the final 5-1. Juve got a player red carded.


You should screen shot and save this note on your computer and take it out again in may 2013, then we'll see.


That's why I posted it here. You tend to forget dreams fairly rapidly and I wanted to leave a record about it.

BTW, we also had a player red carded but it was towards the end of the game.


I bet Vidal got red-carded for Juve after a harsh tackle on Pirlo, thinking that he got back in time and signed for us in the previous year?

And Martinez for us after raising the middle finger on camera to the Bilbao president (and Luis)?
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11097
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2537 times
Been thanked: 2328 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby Element » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Claudio pizarro is sick (flu symptoms) and will miss this match
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17731
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 930 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Daxtie and 14 guests