You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
96%
It will end in a draw
4%
FC BATE Borisov will win
No votes

Total votes : 26

Re: [2012-12-05] Bayern Munich vs FC BATE Borisov

Postby Franck Ribery » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 am

Firefox1234 wrote:I just realized Weiser, Holjborg, Friesenbichler and Weihrauch are in Bayern's 25 man Champions league squad, any chance Jupp takes a chance on them in the BATE game and names them in the 18 man squad vs BATE at the very least most of them are on winter break i would be nice for these promising youngsters to get a Champions league appearance

Yup.I want Weiser play this match and Shaqiri - he need more over time to play for team :D maybe Contento appear in line-up.So I still want Gomez play in starting XII,we have Daniel Wein in Champions League squad <he can replace Badstuber>.Wein's young talents but I don't think Jupp Heynckes uses him for this match,not possible.Dante had got 2 yellow cards,if he het 1 yellow card in this match,they won't have him in next knock-out match <so carefully>
Franck Ribery
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby BayernLove » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:14 am

Franck Ribery wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I just realized Weiser, Holjborg, Friesenbichler and Weihrauch are in Bayern's 25 man Champions league squad, any chance Jupp takes a chance on them in the BATE game and names them in the 18 man squad vs BATE at the very least most of them are on winter break i would be nice for these promising youngsters to get a Champions league appearance

Yup.I want Weiser play this match and Shaqiri - he need more over time to play for team :D maybe Contento appear in line-up.So I still want Gomez play in starting XII,we have Daniel Wein in Champions League squad <he can replace Badstuber>.Wein's young talents but I don't think Jupp Heynckes uses him for this match,not possible.Dante had got 2 yellow cards,if he het 1 yellow card in this match,they won't have him in next knock-out match <so carefully>

XII? You counting the 12th man (the fans in the glorious ALLIANZ)?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:22 am

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 am

I would like to see Contento to play either in this match or against Augsburg to rest Alaba. Also I would like to see a combination of Contento and Alaba on the left flank.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby smaw2010 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 am

tbh, I want us to finish second place in the table to play teams that are not so good, but because BATE scored thrice on us last time, what I want now is REVENGE.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 am

I think we will see Gomez starting in this game. Mandzukic played against BVB so I'm guessing it will be Gomez' and Pizarro's turn to feature in this one, with the former starting. This is the best opportunity for Gomez to set his goal-scoring habit on.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:06 pm

I think Weiser is the only feasible candidate from that list, and even then appeasing Rafinha will probably take priority.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby walter » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:04 pm

I had a dream last night. Bayern won the CL beating Juventus in the final 5-1. Juve got a player red carded.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Franck Ribery » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:14 pm

BayernLove wrote:
Franck Ribery wrote:

XII? You counting the 12th man (the fans in the glorious ALLIANZ)?

Sorry.XI :D ,this's my mistake but not problem :wink:
Franck Ribery
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:40 pm

quaazi wrote:I think Weiser is the only feasible candidate from that list, and even then appeasing Rafinha will probably take priority.

Yes Weiser is the only one who might make the bench.

I'm expecting a full strength lineup in this one to be honest.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby smaw2010 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:59 pm

walter wrote:I had a dream last night. Bayern won the CL beating Juventus in the final 5-1. Juve got a player red carded.

You should screen shot and save this note on your computer and take it out again in may 2013, then we'll see.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby walter » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:09 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
walter wrote:I had a dream last night. Bayern won the CL beating Juventus in the final 5-1. Juve got a player red carded.

You should screen shot and save this note on your computer and take it out again in may 2013, then we'll see.

That's why I posted it here. You tend to forget dreams fairly rapidly and I wanted to leave a record about it.

BTW, we also had a player red carded but it was towards the end of the game.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby smaw2010 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:12 pm

walter wrote:
smaw2010 wrote:

That's why I posted it here. You tend to forget dreams fairly rapidly and I wanted to leave a record about it.

I don't care who got red carded, as long as our lads get the hands on the cup, I'm fine with it.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:55 pm

walter wrote:
smaw2010 wrote:

I bet Vidal got red-carded for Juve after a harsh tackle on Pirlo, thinking that he got back in time and signed for us in the previous year?

And Martinez for us after raising the middle finger on camera to the Bilbao president (and Luis)?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Claudio pizarro is sick (flu symptoms) and will miss this match
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League