You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-04-23] Bayern Munich vs FC Barcelona

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
94%
It will end in a draw
5%
FC Barcelona will win
1%

Total votes : 85

Re: [2013-04-23] Bayern Munich vs FC Barcelona

Postby MajicKKS » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 am

Im a Barcelona fan since 1988 when they have beaten my Lech Poznan in penalty shootout in Cup Winners Cup 1/16 round. On the other hand im following results of BVB in last 3 years since they bought Lewandowski from Lech Poznan, and im kind of supporting them as well. But i have to say in last few weeks i just felt in love with Bayern :) For me it is the best team now in the world. They are like Barcelona 3 years ago, just only diffrence is that it takes Bayern less time to create oportunity to score. First time i realized this season that Bayern is going to win Champions League was at first game against Arsenal. Bayern was only team at that stage that by they performance showed they wont take any surrenders and they goin for the trophy. When other teams were testing each other, Bayern crushed Arsenal in away game. Then Juve wich didnt exist, and i prefered to watch second game over Barcelona-PSG couse i knew Bayern would still go for effective win in Italy :) And first semi final against Barcelona. You may not belive me but i really wanted Bayern, not only to win, but to win like they actually did :) And i really belived that Bayern can crush Barcelona like they did :) Im so much out of words for Bayern performances over last few weeks i just cant wait to see the next game. I just hope that Lewandowski will choose Bayern like Goetze did, couse thats probably the best place for him. Close to Poland, in the league he knows well, with players he can compete with (not like ManU for example) and most importantly in the best club in the world these days. Again i want to share my excitment about how great team you have there in Munich and i would be so proud if Lewandowski whos first big steps in europen football was in Lech to become Bayern player. I hope Bayern will follow they dream to reach for CL trophy but i have to be honest, if they will play against BVB my heart will be broken couse on one side i wished Bayern to win couse they are the only team that deserve that trophy and on the other hand 3 Polish players in BVB are the reason why i want them to win as well. But i dont think they have enough power to do so. Again well done, all Bayern fans you can be proud for your great, great team. Poland will be watching this great (hopefully) German Final.
MajicKKS
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:18 pm

AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby icewizard » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:37 am

I just had a small watch on the game again, and i saw a turning point in the game: at 1-0, Pedro sent in a great mid-height cross with a bounce from the right, and Messi was ready to push it in, if it was not for our Defense Boss Dante, who tackled to deflect the ball just wide on the far post...

I mean he was lucky but PROVOKED that luck, thus, was successful in what he wanted to do...

Dante =D> =D> =D>

My God! Guys, look at that defense!
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:16 am

Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of this magical night.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:56 am

MUTU wrote:Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of this magical night.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

You scared the shit out of me when I saw a post in bayern vs barca thread!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby prasun77 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:34 am

MUTU YOU JINXED US!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!