You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-04-23] Bayern Munich vs FC Barcelona

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
94%
It will end in a draw
5%
FC Barcelona will win
1%

Total votes : 85

Re: [2013-04-23] Bayern Munich vs FC Barcelona

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 pm

no you didnt, and the blinders are all yours my friend ,start reading again and dont come back with the same....READ[/quote]

So you didn't write that stuff? I will admit I am confused now. I can comprehend English just fine, and I know what I read. Yes, I read the other parts as well, but those stick out as just way off base. Just the truth. I don't know what point you are trying to make in saying I didn't read it. Like I said, trust me, I did. No blinders here.
Look, I am not here to get in a back-and-forth over BS. Like I said, I don't like when people diminish - or try to - such a fine performance. All that matters right now is that Bayern kicked Barca's arse and is in a great position to advance to the final again. I think even one word diminishing the performance is just rubbish.
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:10 pm

MOONRIDER wrote:as i have predicted , but beyond my expectations!!
jupp really did his homework
this is outsmarting at its best
we exposed their weaknesses ,were strategically perfect ,
power, speed, pressing and aggressive defense ,we outmuscled them,
the gameplan and the execution were spot on
and the tactics paid off even when they dominated the possesion and all.in that respect
they are far better surely...we have work to do,next year.
this result had more to do with Bayern's quality than Barcelona's shortcomings.Barca finally met a team who believed themselves.Arguably the worst performance for some years. Not even the intelligence to keep the game alive for the second leg
congrats heynckes

a great performance combined with disasterous refereeing is a deadly compination.
as i said before it all depends on which barca we will face. we have the answer now .
barca,put simply, is not a fit team at the moment.that doesnt mean the 2leg
will be easy though....extra focus will be needed,for yellow cards etc

a couple of points though :

1.With decent referee, it’s 2-0, and who knows what can happen in the second leg,
maybe 2-0 would be more accurate......the margin of victory was unfair
i hope there is no plan here against barca and everything is accidental but this is not the first time they suffer injustice .yes there are some suspicious handplays bayern screamed about but
again ,they closed their eyes in 2 of our goals.correcting a mistake with another-bigger one-,
is not allowed or permitted.frustrating.the result could have been very
different.....but the same one.
a well deserved win as barca players and coach already admitted after the match.

2.outsmarting doesnt mean watering the center of the pitch where xavi ,iniesta and co , operate most of the time, forcing ? them on the sidelines where we decided the game will be played at most.please, people...................................................
but someone noticed - ”Cruijff’s Ajax was able to adapt to conditions like the pitch, weather, or refereeing.” good point

3.most importantly,the mentality was there.it was obvious from the start ,they really believed
they could do it and this is far more important than any scoreline .

4.First time I’ve seen that a goalkeeper vs Barcelona was kind of a spectator

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

and I didn't even bring up "outsmarting doesnt mean watering the center of the pitch." ... That is utter nonsense as well. I READ it, I did READ it, and you are full of BS. Excuses are like a--holes, everyone has one. Bottom line: Bayern kicked Barca's arse - no excuses - READ THAT.
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 pm

MOONRIDER wrote:someone posted this one but a bit wrong so i fixed itthis is the right one

You know, we did defeat Lille 6-1.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:14 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:So anyway, the real question which we should be discussing as Bayern fans is: Would it have been any different yesterday if Pep had been in charge?

Another good question could be: Did Guardiola help our coaching staff with the tactics? Because I think the game was PERFECTION in terms of tactics for Bayern.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MoFattal » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:15 pm

I really think not. Pep doesn't know how to play like this ;) The tactics had Jupp written all over them.
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:15 pm

MOONRIDER wrote:
USBayernMunichFan wrote:no you didnt, and the blinders are all yours my friend ,start reading again and dont come back with the same....READ

So you didn't write that stuff? I will admit I am confused now. I can comprehend English just fine, and I know what I read. Yes, I read the other parts as well, but those stick out as just way off base. Just the truth. I don't know what point you are trying to make in saying I didn't read it. Like I said, trust me, I did. No blinders here.
Look, I am not here to get in a back-and-forth over BS. Like I said, I don't like when people diminish - or try to - such a fine performance. All that matters right now is that Bayern kicked Barca's arse and is in a great position to advance to the final again. I think even one word diminishing the performance is just rubbish.

im talking to a wall...i told you not to come back with the same....can someone else help me here?[/quote]

I'm talking to a nut. You just write the same stuff. After praising the performance, you didn't diminish the performance by writing with a better ref it would have been 2-0? That waterlogged pitch crap? Come on, man. I think you need the help. You clearly diminished a great performance with those comments.
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby krkla » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:18 pm

As promised, i will post a few pictures and videos of my trip to München :D i didn't get as many as i would like, but i was to busy drinking beer and celebrate like a maniac. I have a few photos here :http://instagram.com/krkla

and also a couple of videos:

Hope you will enjoy that tiny amount of content i gathered from my trip :D
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:26 pm

krkla wrote:As promised, i will post a few pictures and videos of my trip to München :D i didn't get as many as i would like, but i was to busy drinking beer and celebrate like a maniac. I have a few photos here :http://instagram.com/krkla

and also a couple of videos:

Hope you will enjoy that tiny amount of content i gathered from my trip :D

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Jorge » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:26 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:So anyway, the real question which we should be discussing as Bayern fans is: Would it have been any different yesterday if Pep had been in charge?

Another good question could be: Did Guardiola help our coaching staff with the tactics? Because I think the game was PERFECTION in terms of tactics for Bayern.

I came across two articles already that detailed the preparation for this match and there is a general consensus that there was no contact between Pep and Jupp. The key element seems to be a Power Point Presentation that JH gave to the players the following Monday morning after the CL draw was held that basically laid out how to neutralize Barca and how to expose their backline. The selected line-up trained a number of drills to mimic game like situations and the rest is that Bayern right now is in better form than Barca, almost each player and also as a team.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

I agree with MoFattal but I sincerely hope he did. It would mean great things for Bayern in the coming years. :D
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 pm

MoFattal wrote:I really think not. Pep doesn't know how to play like this ;) The tactics had Jupp written all over them.

Agree. They were different than Pep used to play. They kind reminded me Germany NT in WC2010 against Argentina with a touch of Jupp.

EDIT: Hey, maybe that's the key to win Spain. Give them Messi :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MoFattal » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:35 pm

AvatarX wrote:EDIT: Hey, maybe that's the key to win Spain. Give them Messi

Or assign Jupp as NT coach and kick that "model" out.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AvatarX » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:16 pm

MoFattal wrote:

I wish DFB people are reading the forum :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Bilmuash » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:41 am

I desperately need to buy a DVD of this game.
Bilmuash
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby AdepT » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:56 am

MoFattal wrote:

I wish DFB people are reading the forum :P

Well rather than Messi and Jupp compromises, Germany would have won if Mueller had been there. :D
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League