You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-05-12] Bayern Munich vs FC Barcelona

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
51%
It will end in a draw
6%
FC Barcelona will win
43%

Total votes : 35

Re: [2015-05-12] Bayern Munich vs FC Barcelona

Postby MICUN » Tue May 12, 2015 3:52 pm

MUTU wrote:

Oh, wait...

I dont understand,why people think that is Badstuber is better than Benatia???Benatia is a way better player,for everybady who watched games,and know football.
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby endrity » Tue May 12, 2015 3:53 pm

MUTU wrote:
endrity wrote:God please, no Alonso. His legs were gone after 60 minutes at the Camp Nou. He is classy on the ball, knows how to win a tackle or two, but he could barely move in the latter stages of the game. I'd love for Javi to be back, but even if he was in shape, Pep would never play him in his CM position. He'd help a lot against their front 3. And Lahm at RB would be awesome to. But no chance for that either.

I made my peace with it last week, I just hope we don't get embarrased again. That would truly piss me off.

Alonso was rested at the weekend. I'm sure Pep will start him. With the formation I'm proposing, when he's tired there'd be Schweinsteiger, Martinez and Rode as options to come off the bench and replace him.

I am sure as well he will start, but he just doesn't have the legs for this type of game anymore. You can't start someone at this level simply relying on the idea that you will have to sub someone in after 50-55 minutes. That makes the rest of your choices as a coach very limited.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby endrity » Tue May 12, 2015 3:55 pm

MICUN wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Oh, wait...

I dont understand,why people think that is Badstuber is better than Benatia???Benatia is a way better player,for everybady who watched games,and know football.

I never say this out loud because Bads is a Bayern through and through, but I never thought he was top class. Benatia is an awesome defender and a great investment made by the team last year.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby MICUN » Tue May 12, 2015 3:58 pm

endrity wrote:
MICUN wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Oh, wait...

I never say this out loud because Bads is a Bayern through and through, but I never thought he was top class. Benatia is an awesome defender and a great investment made by the team last year.

oh,really??i know all that.Tell me,who is better,badsi or benatia??i love badsi,but benatia is a faaar better player
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Tue May 12, 2015 3:59 pm

MICUN wrote:I dont understand,why people think that is Badstuber is better than Benatia???Benatia is a way better player,for everybady who watched games,and know football.

That's your opinion. Certainly doesn't comply with mine or, more importantly, Guardiola who called Badstuber "the best player I've ever had" (referring to defenders) in a private conversation with Gerland.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Badstuber had 31 caps for Germany while he was still 23 years old... that seems pretty top-class to me. I think a lot of people have forgotten just how good he was before all of the injuries. That's not to take anything away from Benatia, as he is also amazing.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MICUN » Tue May 12, 2015 4:06 pm

as sub,martinez out,rafinha in.Rode in mrtinez place,lahm and rafinha switch
Last edited by MUTU on Tue May 12, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed BBcode tags
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Tue May 12, 2015 4:08 pm

nm462272 wrote:Badstuber had 31 caps for Germany while he was still 23 years old... that seems pretty top-class to me. I think a lot of people have forgotten just how good he was before all of the injuries. That's not to take anything away from Benatia, as he is also amazing.

Yes Benatia is really great and in my "ideal" formation it's a shame to bench him, but Badstuber is another thing. Before his injuries he was the #1 choice even for Heynckes, who used to rotate Dante and Boateng for that second spot alongside Badstuber. I feel like Benatia is too similar to Boateng though, while Badstuber is calm and composed and great at playing through-balls. He's also an option for taking free-kicks.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Tue May 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Holger is completely amazing when in possession. Not even Boateng's through balls can compare with his technique, ability to surpass a high press and them raking diagonals. Pity that he's slow, but he's an incredibly smart player.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MICUN » Tue May 12, 2015 4:09 pm

we all can love bads,he is our product,but for me,and before injure,he was a player for hertha,stuttgart...For mid bundesliga teams,definitly not for CL!
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Tue May 12, 2015 4:13 pm

MICUN wrote:we all can love bads,he is our product,but for me,and before injure,he was a player for hertha,stuttgart...For mid bundesliga teams,definitly not for CL!

You're not a coach and you haven't seen him day in day out in training. Not that I did, but the coaches he's had always put him down as a starter. First Van Gaal, then Jonker, then Heynckes, then Loew and finally Guardiola. I've yet to see a fully-fit Badstuber sit on the bench in some important match. Actually, it did happen during World Cup 2010 but that was his first season as a pro, so it's hardly fair to pin that on him.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Tue May 12, 2015 4:54 pm

We want to make history guys !!

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Jorge » Tue May 12, 2015 5:44 pm

MICUN wrote:we all can love bads,he is our product,but for me,and before injure,he was a player for hertha,stuttgart...For mid bundesliga teams,definitly not for CL!

Hertha, Stuttgart..........For your viewing pleasure:
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby dstroe » Tue May 12, 2015 5:44 pm

MUTU wrote:

You're not a coach and you haven't seen him day in day out in training. Not that I did, but the coaches he's had always put him down as a starter. First Van Gaal, then Jonker, then Heynckes, then Loew and finally Guardiola. I've yet to see a fully-fit Badstuber sit on the bench in some important match. Actually, it did happen during World Cup 2010 but that was his first season as a pro, so it's hardly fair to pin that on him.

To me even this year it felt like the team was more relaxed when Badstuber was playing. Theres just a certain composure to the team when Badstuber is on the pitch.
dstroe
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 12, 2015 5:46 pm

BILD's prediction:

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League