You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-09-29] Bayern Munich vs Dinamo Zagreb

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
94%
It will end in a draw
No votes
GNK Dinamo Zagreb will win
6%

Total votes : 17

Re: [2015-09-29] Bayern Munich vs Dinamo Zagreb

Postby ottackon » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:50 am

Show me just one action where Bernat dribbles past his opponent with his speed and/or technical ability.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Bentonomo » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:23 am

Alaba looked a lot better at bernat age. Thiago is a world class player when he has more space, he should be playing a little bit further and not as a CAM.
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:30 am

Bentonomo wrote:Alaba looked a lot better at bernat age. Thiago is a world class player when he has more space, he should be playing a little bit further and not as a CAM.

Alaba is not a valid comparison. He is the most amazing player in the world. Who else can claim to be WC from the age of 21? Very very very very very very few.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:08 am

Agree with punkcapitalist that since Barca, Bernat low his performance, but his level still good.

The new Pep system (line of 3) used in most of the games this season, affect the role of our backfield (Rafinha and Bernat), who clearly both lost protagonism on the team, they were almost in the starting team last season, now they have a secondary role.

Today against Zagreb, Bernat didnt make something special, wasnt protagonist in the first half, because dynamo zagreb never gave us trouble in the back, so defenders were quiet today.

Bernat is underperform, yes I accept this, but his level still enough for fullfil his role on defense, so consider him a weakness is an exageration.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:09 am

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:I had nightmares last night... Bayern drawed at 0-0 and then we had to play Juve (which was for some reason frightening in my dream... Lol).

Sounds a lot like Juve's dream to me... :P :D

ramsej84 wrote:What were they doing in Muenchen ? And what this has to do with the match? Excuse my ignorance.
Far right groups are emerging thanks to the incompetent and political correct Govts we have in europe... They have destroyed the old Continent...now this is the fruits of their naivnes.
It is something inevitable in such situations...

I think we're overdue for a thread about this here... So...
Just a few things: justifying right wing (extremism) with ANYTHING is something I cannot accept (same goes for every other form of extremism as well...) Sorry... Also, I don't see any destruction here - apart from scumbag lowlifes torching designated refugee shelters...
And while I agree that most actions in this crisis were unorganized and chaotic, I'm sorry, but you're simply wrong ;) I recommend you watch this video right here...
With all due respect: we (Germany) have one of the strongest economies in the world - and migrants and refugees have come here for years! And created a significant tax surplus - about 25billion last year, which is still twice as much as the government is currently spending on refugees... ;)
Now that it's a little more than usual (about three times as many) all of a sudden it's supposed to be too much? It'S just a little short-sighted, sorry
Lastly: whatever you feel has been destroyed - it's our values that define us - and humanity is one of them

Sorry for the OT...

BTT:

AS expected, that was not a team on CL-level and we raped them pretty badly... I've we had powered through they would have left with double digits...

I am sorry I can't watch the posted video... it says that it is not available in my country :?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:30 am

FCB general wrote:
ottackon wrote:Once again, Bernat is our weakest link ...

Nepotist number 2.

Idiot.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:14 am

We are currently in great form. There's a great chemistry running between the players and we are being ruthless in front of goal, an area which has been considerably fixed so far this season. With many key players still out, I can say with certainty that we are having our best season under Pep. A dip in form is probably inevitable, but let's hope it doesn't come towards the end of the season as it did in Pep's first two years.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:41 am

Yes, one thing is for certain: 43+ winning games on the trot does not make you immune to Costa & Co. As a matter of fact, Zagreb was pretty darn disappointing. No pressing, too much space and for some reason they thought tripple teaming Thiago for 20 minutes and leaving Costa alone the entire time was a good tactic.

I liked Kimmich's performance. Again. Dude's solid, not perfect, but f*cking solid. As a matter of fact, flawless was Costa, none else. Alaba had a very good game but still with some misplaced passes. Even TTT looked a bit weak on some crosses before starting to fire on all cylinders. Neuer's anticipation is extending far beyond ridiculous levels. The scene where he doubled up as a full back after a seriously weak back pass from Alaba had the commentator laughing for a minute or two. He could go down in history as the only goalkeeper whose work within the box was half the story. I mean, other than that idiot from Sutherland who forced the FA to invent the keeper's area.

I'm afraid the competition was simply not up to par yesterday and that makes this game a hard one to judge at first sight.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MillaMjau » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:12 pm

Lost my voice and almost choked myself with scarves. Highly enjoyable match. :D

Zagreb looked weak in all areas and made some really bad mistakes. The scoreline could've been higher at least +3 but our finishing was a bit hasty on the 2nd half and we were easing up the pace. Save some energy and goals for Sunday naturally. :wink:
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland

Postby FCB general » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:14 pm

Last night we saw where HNL stands oppose to Bayern and top pro teams.

5:0 is a great gift for Dinamo. It could have been easily 10:0, but Bayern didn't want to push up in the second half.

Shakhtar last season and Lille in 12/13 season have ended even worse while Roma last night saw real power of Lukashenko's boys. :wink:

Ohhh wait... We felt that in 12/13 season, too. :P
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:37 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I am sorry I can't watch the posted video... it says that it is not available in my country :?

It was a "Last Week Tonight with John Olivier" episode... I chose that one because a) it gives another perspective, b) it's concise and it only gives the most important facts and c) it's damn funny! :P :D Maybe you'll find it on youtube...

I think tflags is right... We shoukd not read too much into it... But it was a sincere performance and we did good...

Does anyone know why the Bayern fans were protesting against Zagreb officials? It's not like they get too involved in other clubs business all the time...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:25 pm

nm462272 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Young lineup... very excited to see how this goes 8)

Isn't that what I said earlier and I was called cocky?!?!!?
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Well, it was for the five goalds or something thin... I think people misunderstood... You meant we could throw someone in IF we lead by that amount of goals, some probably understood you meant we would win by that when starting with the young guns... As it turned out, we did... :P :D
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby silberkreuz » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:15 pm

British newspapers and other publications are quaking in fear for Arsenal. The assumption in every one of them is that Arsenal will be roundly defeated in both games.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:20 pm

silberkreuz wrote:British newspapers and other publications are quaking in fear for Arsenal. The assumption in every one of them is that Arsenal will be roundly defeated in both games.

I think we have to be very wary of them... don't laugh me off but I fear them... Arsenal is a team that can be brutally defeated even by a league one team but on their day they can easily destroy any other team ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League