You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win the Champions League final
92%
Chelsea F.C. will win the Champions League final
8%

Total votes : 87

Re: [2012-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:58 pm

SilentStrike wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
RAGHU wrote:Dalglish: Champions League final in Munich is unfair on Chelsea

:Facepalm: :-s :-s

i believe the host stadium was chosen in 2010, how can UEFA know Bayern will reach the finals.

Dalglish, Y U no use brain

In other words, Dalglish is saying that UEFA should host the final in Anfield every year so we won't have this problem. :twisted:

He's just angry that we're going to catch up with Liverpool in European titles.

Hahah if u click on the link then thats exactly what i posted there last night as a comment u can see :P

Hehe great minds think alike :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes said he would support a joint application with Chelsea in the European Football Union (UEFA), so that the yellow-locked players may be used in the final.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 96431.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pavlos21 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:37 pm

MUTU wrote:Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes said he would support a joint application with Chelsea in the European Football Union (UEFA), so that the yellow-locked players may be used in the final.

this is not fair i think.players will play really hard in the semi's if they know that yellow's wont count.this can be really helpful in case a team defend's the score from the first match like chelsea did against barcelona.

my opinion is that the rule must become flexible for the teams.for example both chelsea and bayern to have the right to choose and use 1 player from the ones that are banned.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hgb09 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:42 pm

pavlos21 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes said he would support a joint application with Chelsea in the European Football Union (UEFA), so that the yellow-locked players may be used in the final.

this is not fair i think.players will play really hard in the semi's if they know that yellow's wont count.this can be really helpful in case a team defend's the score from the first match like chelsea did against barcelona.

my opinion is that the rule must become flexible for the teams.for example both chelsea and bayern to have the right to choose and use 1 player from the ones that are banned.

It's either all or none!!
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:55 pm

It actually disadvantaged Bayern and Chelsea in the semifinals as they were the teams carrying the most players who were 1 yellow card away from suspension going into the match.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby smaw2010 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:28 pm

I personally think that the Bayern squad facing Chelsea is slightly better than Chelsea, but if the appeal is successful, Chelsea would have a disadvantage, we would have Badstuber, Alaba and Luiz Gustavo back which would give us more quality than their team.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:16 pm

smaw2010 wrote:I personally think that the Bayern squad facing Chelsea is slightly better than Chelsea, but if the appeal is successful, Chelsea would have a disadvantage, we would have Badstuber, Alaba and Luiz Gustavo back which would give us more quality than their team.

I agree. The missing players hurt us more than it hurts them.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLeb » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:37 pm

MUTU wrote:
smaw2010 wrote:I personally think that the Bayern squad facing Chelsea is slightly better than Chelsea, but if the appeal is successful, Chelsea would have a disadvantage, we would have Badstuber, Alaba and Luiz Gustavo back which would give us more quality than their team.

I agree. The missing players hurt us more than it hurts them.

Yes since missing a tall CB (Badstuber) against drogba is a bit scary and Cahill and Luiz are a good pairing
But I hope that our midfield will prevent any dangerous slips and our attackers can finish the job [-o<
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ronnie98 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:15 pm

pavlos21 wrote:
quaazi wrote:
Besides, it's not too difficult to look good defending against a fullback like Dani Alves or a 21-year old winger with almost no European experience like Cuenca. Robben is a whole different beast.

so probably you don't have a big idea about football my friend....

we all saw robben against marcelo.i don't really remember one time that robben passed him in one on one with potentials to attack.

cole has the skill to do the same

Tell me how is it that Robben was the best vs madrid??? who was guarding him? he created the most chances and always looked dangerous on the pitch. Before extra time and the penalty shootouts, he was the best player of that game.
Cole doesn't have marcelo's speed and can't last with Robben especially knowing that Robben will be at a whole other level in the finals 8) ohhh i can see it, Robben and ribery raping chelsea's defense apart :twisted:
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby appudds » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:31 pm

I really reall fear complacency from our side against Chelsea
Recently, KHR stated how we are the cream of the crop in Europe and how we beat the elite with our philosophy. I can hear a lot of under estimation of Chelsea
We should take them seriously as they were able to go past "the best team in the world" (quotes intended for sarcasm)
And after today's game, I am not convinced of either Rafinha, or Contento or Tymoschuk
We need to step it up or else we are in a huge problem
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby pavlos21 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:57 pm

ronnie98 wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:
quaazi wrote:
Besides, it's not too difficult to look good defending against a fullback like Dani Alves or a 21-year old winger with almost no European experience like Cuenca. Robben is a whole different beast.

so probably you don't have a big idea about football my friend....

we all saw robben against marcelo.i don't really remember one time that robben passed him in one on one with potentials to attack.

cole has the skill to do the same

Tell me how is it that Robben was the best vs madrid??? who was guarding him? he created the most chances and always looked dangerous on the pitch. Before extra time and the penalty shootouts, he was the best player of that game.
Cole doesn't have marcelo's speed and can't last with Robben especially knowing that Robben will be at a whole other level in the finals 8) ohhh i can see it, Robben and ribery raping chelsea's defense apart :twisted:

robben played really good that's true but not with his typical robben play.he created chances when he was moving to the center and when he was pairing with lahm on the side.it was really difficult to pass through marcelo from the side and pass to the box.totally opposite from the first game when lahm and robben made a party against poor coentrao.

anyway with one or another way robben and ribery will trash their defense .we really want this game and we will win.

we will really miss badstuber.he was a real beast against madrid.i am scared even to think that we will be forced to play with tymo in the back.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ronnie98 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:52 pm

pavlos21 wrote:
robben played really good that's true but not with his typical robben play.he created chances when he was moving to the center and when he was pairing with lahm on the side.it was really difficult to pass through marcelo from the side and pass to the box.totally opposite from the first game when lahm and robben made a party against poor coentrao.

How many times have you seen the typical Robben cut-in through the left this season?? :? Even most if not all of his goals have been through team play. Robben has changed to the better by not doing his beautiful cut through maneuver but i highly beleive that we will see it much more in the finals especially if we are in need of a goal and because i loveee watching that run =D>
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:18 pm

What do you think of the most probable line-up will be. I am a bit worried about the defense.
what do you think about that:
neuer
rafinha, boateng, tymo, lahm
schweini kroos
robben muller ribery
gomez
I am getting a bit anxious...perhaps DVB will be fit by then, although I wouldn't take the risk..you know what I mean
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby raz25 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 am

^ I'd choose a fit DvB over Tymo as CB, but I doubt he'll be fit for the final. Look at Schweini, how many games have passed and he still isn't in form. So I guess in the CB area we will have no choice but to field Boateng - Tymo, and be happy if DvB makes the bench.

With Alaba missing, I'm not sure... Chelsea are probably going to sit and defend most of the game so it would probably be best to start Rafinha. Obviously it would be better for Lahm not to change sides all the time, but Contento is too much of a gamble.

FCB&Paulaner wrote:schweini kroos
robben muller ribery
gomez

I like that best. The other alternative would be Pranjic as CDM with Muller coming on later.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 am

The Schweini Kroos pairing must be tested a few times before the final.
So far it hasn't always worked out, except against weaker teams.

Although with Tymo being the only other option I don't really know...

Gustavo always shines in big matches he'd be perfect for this.
And make Mata anonimous!
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League