You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win the Champions League final
92%
Chelsea F.C. will win the Champions League final
8%

Total votes : 87

Re: [2012-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby OurDayWillCome » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:02 pm

smaw2010 wrote:Does anyone know if Gary Cahill and David Luiz will be fit for the CL final?

Cahill will be 50/50

Chelsea team we face will more than likely look something like...

Cech

Bosingwa

David Luiz

Cahill (if fit)

Cole

Obi Mikel

Essein

Lampard

Malouda

Mata

Drogba
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Ballack says Bayern will win 1-0 or 2-0. :D :D :D
[url]
http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... 98031.html[/url]
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby smaw2010 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Do you guys think that it is better if Pranjic will play alongside Schweini or should Kroos play centre midfield and muller behind Gomez? Hope that DVB can get better soon, so we would not have this problem. [-o< [-o< [-o<
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAGHU » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 pm

RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAGHU » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Dalglish: Champions League final in Munich is unfair on Chelsea

:Facepalm: :-s :-s

i believe the host stadium was chosen in 2010, how can UEFA know Bayern will reach the finals.

Dalglish, Y U no use brain
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:32 pm

RAGHU wrote:Image

Neuer: Hey, guys with the Kein Neuer sign, we are OK now?
Muller: You are our God, I worship you/
Pranjic: When I grow up I want to be like him.
Lahm: Mmmmm, he is freakin tall.
Robben (with closed eyes): At last I have beaten Casillas.
Heynckes: Should I wear this white t-shirt over my suit or not? And ... where the f*ck is Mourinho hiding?
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAGHU » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:37 pm

OurDayWillCome wrote:smaw2010 wrote:
Does anyone know if Gary Cahill and David Luiz will be fit for the CL final?

Cahill will be 50/50

Gary Cahill had to come off after 12 minutes at Camp Nou with a hamstring problem and Di Matteo confessed that the club are unsure when the centre-back will be fit again.

“At the moment we hope that he’s going to recover as quickly as possible,” he added.

“That’s our hope and that’s what our aim is with the medical department. When he’s going to be fit we cannot say at this moment in time.”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2012/04/27/3064500/chelsea-boss-di-matteo-hails-guardiola-in-wake-of-barcelona
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby RAGHU » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:38 pm

RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby BayernLeb » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Heynckes should figure out how to stop drogba especially in corners and set pieces since we have no tall CB fo the final. Boetang is fine but we sure gona miss Badstuber :cry:
Anws I think we should use rafihna like we did in the begining of season we dominated ManCity.
Best of Luck Bayern.

I think its gona end 2-1 for bayern!
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RAGHU » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:53 pm

BayernLeb wrote:Heynckes should figure out how to stop drogba especially in corners and set pieces since we have no tall CB fo the final. Boetang is fine but we sure gona miss Badstuber

DVB is kinda dominant in air but whether he will be fit and starts playing tomo match is the big question

BayernLeb wrote:Anws I think we should use rafihna like we did in the begining of season we dominated ManCity.

and BTW, badstuber didnt play as CB in mancity 1st leg, DVB played and ofcourse rafinha played well.
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby München Minded » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Its always nice making the final for the new players -- as Neuer, Boateng and others must be happy they transferred to Bayern! Especially Boateng, who we helped Knock out Man City.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Official public screening of Champions League final

A competition-first official public screening of the UEFA Champions League final will take place at the Olympiastadion, adjacent to the UEFA Champions Festival site, on 19 May

The first-ever official public screening of the UEFA Champions League final will crown the UEFA Champions Festival celebrations in Munich on Saturday 19 May.

This official public screening of the final between FC Bayern München and Chelsea FC, hosted by Olympiapark at the Olympiastadion, will form part of the four-day UEFA Champions Festival.

Making the final available via the official public screening gives fans a chance to celebrate the game and experience the magic of the UEFA Champions League final, which will be watched by millions of viewers around the world.

Tickets are priced at €5 apiece, which will help cover organisational, security and administrative expenses. Each applicant can purchase a maximum of four tickets. The capacity of the Olympiastadion will be 65,000 for the screening.

Gates will open at 18.30CET, followed by live musical entertainment prior to kick-off at 20.45.

Ticket sales start today, Friday 27 April, at 18.00 and tickets will be available to all on München Ticket's website http://www.muenchenticket.de/, through the different retail stores and sales points, and through the München Ticket call centre on +49 / 89 / 54 81 81 81.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague ... ague+final
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby BayernLeb » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:23 pm

RAGHU wrote:
BayernLeb wrote:Heynckes should figure out how to stop drogba especially in corners and set pieces since we have no tall CB fo the final. Boetang is fine but we sure gona miss Badstuber

DVB is kinda dominant in air but whether he will be fit and starts playing tomo match is the big question

BayernLeb wrote:Anws I think we should use rafihna like we did in the begining of season we dominated ManCity.

and BTW, badstuber didnt play as CB in mancity 1st leg, DVB played and ofcourse rafinha played well.

Yep I knew that I was talking about the worst case senario with DVB out and Tymo as a CB.

and about ManCity I was talking whom to choose btw Rafihna and Contento. But thanks anws :mrgreen:
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby smaw2010 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:12 am

Rafinha would need to play a little bit more defensive, but at least he is fast and he can stop Ashely cole. Boateng can help him deal with mata. On the left side of the defense, Lahm can deal with kalou easily.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AvatarX » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:17 am

A lot of us hoping that DVB will be fit for the final.

Tbf he has played really good this season, but I just remembered the last time he was in a CL final...I hope if he managed to play he does a better job than he did vs Milito.

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League