You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win the Champions League final
92%
Chelsea F.C. will win the Champions League final
8%

Total votes : 87

Re: [2012-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby OurDayWillCome » Thu May 24, 2012 9:38 pm

quaazi wrote:
OurDayWillCome wrote:Yes i understand there was no other way to play bayern

I still can't understand the pathetic excuses of "we did the only thing we could to win". Chelsea bought a striker for 50 million, don't you dare tell me that parking the bus is the only option available.

Torres? Have you watched him this season? fair enough he has not had much of a chance, but whenever i have seen chelsea come out and play, they have mostly been beat.

When you have crazy money, you spend crazy amounts, 50 million means nothing.
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:43 pm

I have some German friends who warned me that Bayern were the mirror image of Arsenal here in England

I forgot Bayern Munich sells its stars and is trophy less in the last 10 yrs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby openside50 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:44 pm

OurDayWillCome wrote:We should ignore this idiot, hes came looking for a reaction and got one.

Go back to whatever chelsea forum is lurking in the background.

This is not the place for you.

OK I will - its obvious you cant take the truth

But I repeat that your site here does come across as incredibly arrogant and is exactly as some of my German mates described - you think success is your by right - we proved that aint true

regards

PS we beat you the previous time we played you in the CL too I suppose that was another fluke
openside50
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Have you ever though of listening to yourself you might learn something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby OurDayWillCome » Thu May 24, 2012 9:54 pm

openside50 wrote:
OurDayWillCome wrote:We should ignore this idiot, hes came looking for a reaction and got one.

Go back to whatever chelsea forum is lurking in the background.

This is not the place for you.

But I repeat that your site here does come across as incredibly arrogant and is exactly as some of my German mates described - you think success is your by right - we proved that aint true

regards

PS we beat you the previous time we played you in the CL too I suppose that was another fluke

Truth? dammmmmmmmmmmmmmit, okay lets talk about truth...

Here is the chelsea story....

We are a mid table club, not much going on, infact pretty shit times, OUR FANS HAVE NO HISTORY TO SING ABOUT, oh well lets hope a Russian billionaire buys us and gives us a spare billion....oh sh*t this guy abramovich just did.

The plot thickens..

Our wonderful owner pumps millions upon millions into our club, wooooo we win the league, a few cups, blah blah blah, now we are one of the best clubs in the world (all of a sudden)

But oh wait, we still cannot win this Big Cup that all these top clubs speak of, WE NEED MORE MILLIONS, oh, there is the millions there, lets buy players who are not that good buy we will make them look good by buying them for millions.

Years later, having spent ohhhhhhh, well perhaps 700 million? and failing many times, we become the luckiest team to ever have won the CL by playing that wonderful style of football that everyone loves, PARK DAAA BUS!!

The End
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 24, 2012 10:14 pm

openside50 wrote:we picked a manager Vila Boas who turned out to be a lunatic

Chelsea fans are hypocrites. They were all delighted they got AVB as coach, when he got fired many said it was a mistake and he wasn't given enough time, and now that they've won the CL they excuse their bad position in the league and bad performance against Napoli and in the group stage on him.

Well, face the truth. AVB won everything last year with Porto with a weaker team. He's a good coach. The problem is Chelsea's players who are not capable of playing real football and have to resort to anti-football tactics. Just look at the coaches who succeeded with Chelsea. Mourinho and two Italians. Ancelotti did try implementing real football slowly but the moment he did you guys fired him.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 24, 2012 10:18 pm

openside50 wrote:But I repeat that your site here does come across as incredibly arrogant

Well, it will come across as arrogant if you're only looking at Bayern and Chelsea sites.

Try looking at neutral ones. 90% of the football world will tell you that Chelsea undeservedly won.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby openside50 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
openside50 wrote:But I repeat that your site here does come across as incredibly arrogant

Well, it will come across as arrogant if you're only looking at Bayern and Chelsea sites.

Try looking at neutral ones. 90% of the football world will tell you that Chelsea undeservedly won.

Given the tribal nature of football - neutral german footy sites will be laughing at arrogant bayern and toasting chelsea - neutral footy sites in england will be lsaying chelsea were useless and toasting bayern

other countries and people who actually understand football and who dont buy into this bayern/arsenal/barca fanboy outlook where footy should be played a certain way - merely said it was a riveting game

i would contend that you arnt as good as you think you are and were beaten by a team on your home ground - if that game had been played in london we would have tonked you 3-0
Last edited by openside50 on Thu May 24, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
openside50
Getting the hang of it

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu May 24, 2012 10:41 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:If we had defeated Dortmund in Signal Iduna Park we would have never defeated Real Madrid in CL. Resting our players against Mainz and Bremen was very important

No one can know that for sure. Personally I think we would still have won. In both games Bayern were the better team most of the time. The fact that it went to penalties was misleading. Besides Real Madrid never looked too tired and they had a huge advantage because extra time was played when they were home, and Bayern had no one decent to replace the tired players.

In the second half in Allianz they were way too tired + they were tired after 30 minutes in Bernabeu. Xabi Alonso and Khedira were totally exhausted. In both games we won most of the challenges and the fact that we played Bremen with our reserve players on the same day they played against Barça in Camp Nou a big game was very important.

You guys must be a little less biased because most of you have been saying that Dortmund won the domestic double because they were kicked out of CL in December and I totally agree, but we were also lucky with Real Madrid because of the same situation. We lost BL so we rested our players while Madrid were in a big fight against Barça and they didn't rest any player.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Fri May 25, 2012 6:50 am

I think Real were tired simply because their tactics were off. Really, both against Barcelona and us, Real has only managed those 15 minute streaks of really dangerous attacking play, then they fade. Mourinho has something to work on there, but I doubt it is fatigue from too many games.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Fri May 25, 2012 8:14 am

openside50 wrote:i would contend that you arnt as good as you think you are and were beaten by a team on your home ground - if that game had been played in london we would have tonked you 3-0

LOL...and then you mention the word arrogance? Hahaha...3-0? How? I guess by winning 3 corners, because you didn't seem capable of scoring in open play...

In case you didn't notice, you didn't win us during normal time, you just got unbelievable lucky to hold the draw (during which we had a post, a lost penalty and many clear chances that our attackers manage to lose) and win us in the penalty lottery.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:32 am

Damn this topic hurts...thinking of deleting it. Still need few days to process this defeat.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 25, 2012 12:13 pm

openside50 wrote:merely said it was a riveting game

Really? Because apart from the drama from the 80th minute onwards, most of my friends who support other teams said it was a pretty boring final, and I have to agree with them.

openside50 wrote:if that game had been played in london we would have tonked you 3-0

Why? Would you have done anything different in London? Would you have attacked because you were at home, like you attacked Barcelona at Stamford Bridge? Oh wait....

It would have been the same game wherever we played, although we'd have had a little less motivation and would probably be feeling this loss less by now. Or maybe you really would have attacked, in which case it would probably have been a happier ending for Bayern. But there's no telling that. All I can say is that we know exactly how good we are. We outplayed Napoli, Man City, Real Madrid (who all won trophies in their countries) on the way to the trophy, and also eliminated the teams that beat Man United, Dortmund and Inter. You destroyed Napoli in the second leg, I'll give you that, but they humiliated you at home, as did Barcelona and Bayern. Chelsea were lucky in the group stage and they were lucky in the semis/final. The only game were luck wasn't so much present was against Benfica, but unless I'm mistaken they also had a player sent off in that game and they still had a good chance of beating you.

In the end, congratulations for winning the title. It took a lot of luck, but you did eliminate some good teams. However, I advise you not to get ahead of yourselves. Teams like Bayern, Barca and Real may have failed this year but all three have reason to believe that they'll be back on top in a few years. With the talent all three have, they all know they have everything to establish a legacy and remain on top of Europe for many years. I'm afraid I can't say the same for Chelsea. There is nothing to suggest that Chelsea will remain near the top.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 25, 2012 12:18 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:You guys must be a little less biased because most of you have been saying that Dortmund won the domestic double

Dortmund beat us fair and square. We can't expect to be winning titles when we haven't even managed to hold them to a draw since 2010. They were simply the most consistent team in Germany these last two years. Let's not forget that they haven't lost a domestic game since last September.

With Real Madrid, we were lucky with the timing, but I see no reason not to believe that we wouldn't have won anyway. Quality-wise I believe they are still a bit better than us, but that's just it. The difference is very small (when comparing just the 11 players who played, our bench sucks) and I do not think that just their game with Barca would have made the difference. We were superior in all areas of the pitch.

Hopefully next season we will meet again with a more favourable calendar for them and we will beat them again to end this once and for all.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilverX » Fri May 25, 2012 1:44 pm

What;s up with everyone defending Madrid on here? What did everyone turn into a madrid fan after we lost the final?

They were tired oh my god......They played 2 games in 3 days.......Oh no they get paid 200,000 a week, no possible way they can do 2 games in 3 days......

This a Bayern forum or a Madrid excuse forum? WTF is going on?
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League