You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win the Champions League final
92%
Chelsea F.C. will win the Champions League final
8%

Total votes : 87

Re: [2012-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:30 pm

We were much better in both games, but that's because we had much fresh players. They played Bayern, Barça, Bayern in 7 days and with almost the same lineup while we rested everyone against Bremen and a few days before against Mainz

Thats life....i dont kno what world you live in but when ur expected to do something you are being paid for that means you have agreed to all the unfair bull that comes with it these guys saw the fixture list in the beginning of the season if they made it far in the UCL if they didnt want to play then they cud have stayed home no one is forcing them [-X [-X [-X [-X
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 23, 2012 6:17 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:We were much better in both games, but that's because we had much fresh players. They played Bayern, Barça, Bayern in 7 days and with almost the same lineup while we rested everyone against Bremen and a few days before against Mainz

They got a huge confidence boost against Barca, and their squad is big enough for them to rotate some players if they wanted to.

Meanwhile we had just taken the biggest hit of the season (at least up until that point) a week before the first leg when we lost to Dortmund.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLeb » Wed May 23, 2012 6:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:We were much better in both games, but that's because we had much fresh players. They played Bayern, Barça, Bayern in 7 days and with almost the same lineup while we rested everyone against Bremen and a few days before against Mainz

They got a huge confidence boost against Barca, and their squad is big enough for them to rotate some players if they wanted to.

Meanwhile we had just taken the biggest hit of the season (at least up until that point) a week before the first leg when we lost to Dortmund.

Yes and it was their Home game and had all the rest they needed!
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLeb » Wed May 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Btw how did you guys stopped thinking of all the scenarios of us winning....(Gomez scoring,Robbins Penalty,the 88 min corner we shouldve not concede....) :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Its killing me! I am sitting in my classes and all what I am thinking about are all these "what if" scenarios. :cry:
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 23, 2012 6:54 pm

BayernLeb wrote:Btw how did you guys stopped thinking of all the scenarios of us winning....

The disappointment with the entire game (we could have won the game in the first half) was too much for me to give any particular attention to these 3 moments.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed May 23, 2012 7:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

If we had defeated Dortmund in Signal Iduna Park we would have never defeated Real Madrid in CL. Resting our players against Mainz and Bremen was very important

BTW we had 3 penalty shoot-outs in this season :shock:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Wed May 23, 2012 7:53 pm

And we won the ones that weren't at the Allianz.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SilverX » Wed May 23, 2012 9:20 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

If we had defeated Dortmund in Signal Iduna Park we would have never defeated Real Madrid in CL. Resting our players against Mainz and Bremen was very important

BTW we had 3 penalty shoot-outs in this season :shock:

Would have been the same outcome. Madrid can put up any excuse they want which is typical of Murinho, talk sh1t and then complain.
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OurDayWillCome » Wed May 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Spot on.

Never liked mourinho, i hope he never comes near taking over at Bayern.
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCB general » Wed May 23, 2012 11:25 pm

OurDayWillCome wrote:Never liked mourinho, i hope he never comes near taking over at Bayern.

Dont' worry, he won't until Hoeness is alive. :D
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby BayernLove » Wed May 23, 2012 11:31 pm

FCB general wrote:
OurDayWillCome wrote:Never liked mourinho, i hope he never comes near taking over at Bayern.

Dont' worry, he won't until Hoeness is alive. :D

HOENEß DIED? AND HE'S BEING RESSURUCTED? AND WE'RE GONNA GET MOURINHO AFTER THAT????!!!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Wed May 23, 2012 11:35 pm

BayernLove wrote:HOENEß DIED? AND HE'S BEING RESSURUCTED? AND WE'RE GONNA GET MOURINHO AFTER THAT????!!!

No, no, no. I was just kidding. Uli will live 4ever. :D :wink:

Jose is not that kind of coach who could lead Bayern. Personally he said that he doesn't have any interest in moving to Bundesliga.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby BayernLove » Wed May 23, 2012 11:39 pm

FCB general wrote:
BayernLove wrote:HOENEß DIED? AND HE'S BEING RESSURUCTED? AND WE'RE GONNA GET MOURINHO AFTER THAT????!!!

No, no, no. I was just kidding. Uli will live 4ever. :D :wink:

Jose is not that kind of coach who could lead Bayern. Personally he said that he doesn't have any interest in moving to Bundesliga.

Lol I know :) Mou's ass kissing tactics can f*ck off of the BL.
Also, did you put that "until" in there on purpose?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby machkover » Thu May 24, 2012 12:21 am

can someone tell us at least how much money Bayern will get from that second place at the CL final !! will it ever (be an incentive)help Huness to get a new decent signing ? !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:25 am

machkover wrote:can someone tell us at least how much money Bayern will get from that second place at the CL final !! will it ever (be an incentive)help Huness to get a new decent signing ? !!

im guessing around 50m to 55m..im not sure but i kno that Man U got 53.2m when they lost and Barca got 51m because of television market differences in each country tho :| :| :|
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League