You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-12-20] Bayern Munich vs ??? — Champions League draws

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who would you like FC Bayern to draw?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:30 pm

AC Milan
16%
Arsenal
34%
Celtic
11%
Galatasaray
26%
Porto
5%
Real Madrid
5%
Shakhtar Donetsk
3%

Total votes : 38

Re: [2012-12-20] Bayern Munich vs ??? — Champions League dra

Postby Borusse » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Robb3449

Im definitely not happy with the draw, this is probably the best team of out all we could have played. I dont feel like Borussia is a favourite to win this battle. Only if we manage to play the same football we presented against Real, City and Ajax then yes - we should be ok and go through but I worry that we wont handle the pressure of playing in knock-out stages and we will make some stupid mistakes and be out of the tournament. I hope it doesnt come to that, I want to face Bayern in 1/4. :D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Don't underestimate Shaktar. They eliminated Chelshit and proved class against Juventus. So, it's tighter than expected for Dortmund.
As for us, if we manage to do things right, we should walk through. Who are you guys afraid of? Chamakh?? Giroud? Merte?? :lol: Schweini eats Cazorla alive and they're screwed.
On the other hand, nice to see ManU - Madrid. It's a fantastic match. Remember Vidic is back, Real is not performing well, so my prediction is Mourinho says goodbye to la Liga and CL.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Robb3449 wrote:Borusse,

U worried at all about Dortmund's matchup with Shakhtar? I think BVB will get through this matchup (no question) but, Shakhtar looks like a quality squad based on their group matches.

For me it is the second most exciting tie after Man U-Real Madrid. It should be very interesting but I'm confident that Dortmund will qualify.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby StrikingMidfield » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Drawing Celtic is something I would like to avoid. There's something that people seem to not widely understand that that's the fact that playing Celtic and playing Celtic at Celtic Park are two totally different things. They aren't a fantastic squad, but at home with fans like theirs it's totally different. The moral boost for the Celtic players and the shock to the opposition is NOT something to be taken lightly. Sure it would be less of a shock for us (or the other German sides for that matter) because German fans can be just as loud if not louder, but its still a rough place to play. Honestly Milan is a team we could surely crush, there aren't the Milan of old. Milan and Arsenal are two teams that we could (or should) easily deal with.
StrikingMidfield
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robb3449 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Robb3449 wrote:Borusse,

U worried at all about Dortmund's matchup with Shakhtar? I think BVB will get through this matchup (no question) but, Shakhtar looks like a quality squad based on their group matches.

For me it is the second most exciting tie after Man U-Real Madrid. It should be very interesting but I'm confident that Dortmund will qualify.

I'd love it! The more times these two play the better. The German "Classico" is a great fixture and always provides great build-up and excitement to a match the usually delivers. =D>
Reggie Jackson (of the 1977 NY Yankees) when asked, "What's the biggest thing you've noticed (about the team) since being injured?" " The magnitude of ME!"
Robb3449
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:52 pm

I'd say this is about right

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 am

Please discuss Arsenal in this thread: champions-league-f5/arsenal-f-c-vs-bayern-munich-t9091.html

Please discuss the rest of the draw here.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League