You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-10-19] Bayern Munich vs CFR Cluj

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 am

Bayern will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Cluj will win
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: [2010-10-19] Bayern Munich vs CFR Cluj

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Cluj should not be a problem..I think?
Basel at home?...maybe, if they have a fight for the second place with Roma?
Roma away?...I would love to see us knocking them out into Europe League :)

Let's wait and see...I just hope we finish first in the group and dont draw someone who should be 1st in their group :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby raz25 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:14 pm

I told you they are a total mess. My friends gave me a hard time saying that Cluj played better. The bad part is that they were right. They had more chances than us, and practically scored 5 goals :lol: . Anyways, how are we supposed to play against a team that beat themselves, right?

Btw, Traore hit the bar 3 times in his last 2 matches. Feel bad for him.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Last season we played all the 2nd legs of the knockout round as away games (Fiorentina, ManU, Lyon)

Do you think that playing the 2nd leg away is better for our way of playing (Robbery)? Maybe it's better to get a good result at home and then play fast counter-attacks
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:41 pm

I dont think there is much difference in playing first match home or away...but it is better to screw your 1st game away so you have more chances winning at home the 2nd match...it would be harder to search for an away win.

We were a little lucky last year as we got Fiorentina which were not top favorites [when we could easily get Chelsea, Barcelona as we were second in our group]...and than had a lot of luck against Man Utd [I havent seen that much luck in years]...and than we again played Lyon in the semis which really were not even favorites for the semis.

I just hope we again have fair share of luck and get to at least semis..but it will be hard if we draw top teams in the quarters:D
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 pm

I have faith in reaching the semis IF Robben comes back at his level. He will be out from August till January and that is a lot of time. If he can fastly recover his form and we see Robbery in action once again I think that we can reach the semis. The last game that Ribery and Robben played together was in May. We have almost forgotten that we have the best wings in Europe :P
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:35 pm

I dont think we will see a lot of Robbery playing together...I would be glad if one of them played every game:)
sch0ll7

Postby Psychaz » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:42 am

one of the strnagest matches ive seen , nice to see Gomez score again, we didn't play well though they sort of won it for us
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby walter » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Roma away?...I would love to see us knocking them out into Europe League

I would love to see us knocking them out into bottom place! :P

Nothing against romans, just wanna make sure Bundesliga overtakes Serie A in UEFA ranking.

BTW:
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:27 pm

HAHAHAHA Monty Python. Love that scene.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League