You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-04-14] Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will be the winner of Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 am

Bayern Munich
65%
Barcelona
17%
A Draw
17%

Total votes : 23

Re: [2009-04-14] Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 pm

MrLinky wrote:Last night we definitely showed that we can keep up with the top European clubs. Unfortunately the several players missing in the first leg decided the tie. I really would like to know how Barca would have been playing under pressure at the Allianz-Arena having to score, with the atmosphere as it was last night at the beginning of the game. Ribery did great, seems like he's hitting top form now for the final part of the BL which is a good thing. Lahm neutralised Messi for the biggest part of the game as well. The future Bayern squad has to be build around those two.

yess exactly!!! ribery and lahm were both in the UEFA team of the year. We have the strongest left side but the rest of the team kills it. I just watched the highlights and man, Lucio, Lahm and Ribery are above BArca. With some decent roles for the rest we could have won yesterday. Toni being the main person to blame for not winning yesterday. I hope he goes back to italy and goes for his 100 Serie A goals or whatever he wanted to do. Olic is good but I want a real STRIKER. Klose and Olic are both players that run around the opponents half but aren't real finishers, even though Klose does have the ability to be one.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2009-04-14] Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona

Postby vxg7826 » Fri May 08, 2009 10:07 pm

I miss very much Bayern in Champions League
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League