You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-04-14] Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will be the winner of Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 am

Bayern Munich
65%
Barcelona
17%
A Draw
17%

Total votes : 23

Re: [2009-04-14] Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona

Postby shwas55 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:23 pm

bayern_fukara wrote:I WANT to see Džeko in Bayern yersej... THIS SUMMER [-o<

dont mean to disappoint you, but the board said we wont buy any strikers this summer, we already have 4.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern_fukara » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:27 pm

shwas55 wrote:
bayern_fukara wrote:I WANT to see Džeko in Bayern yersej... THIS SUMMER [-o<

dont mean to disappoint you, but the board said we wont buy any strikers this summer, we already have 4.

i know they said that... but i hope that they sell Toni, he is way past his best... and Olic and Muller are just not Bayern an CL calibre... [-X
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 pm

shwas55 wrote:
shileno wrote:
shwas55 wrote:Why is Sosa playing?????????????He hardly touched the ball. You cant play a player like that in a QL of the C.L against team like Barca, come on some common sense.

Also Luca Toni is Badly out of form, We didnt have a chance of winning this tie the second Klose got injured, our forward line without him is a joke

Sosa plays much better than Schweni and actually, it's playing pretty good right now. God I hate when this happens, we could have been 3-0 but no, the ball will never enter :(

Sosa hardly touched the ball, he has no experience what so ever when it comes to games like this, he shouldn't have started.

I saw very good chances made by Sosa, for me, he was one of the best players today. It's nice to see him playing, he can be really good and it's our best RM. Oh and first game in a looong time I see MVB playing good lol

Olic is good enough for Bayern, but that doesn't really matter, I'm sure we'll still playing with one striker (If Ribery stays of course). I prefer not to get a top scorer, just see what happened with our "capocanioneri" :mrgreen:
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Bayern need Ballack back, he was very good against liverpool. Bayern were outclassed against barcalona in midfield again. Ze roberto and vanbommel were no match for xavi and iniesta. Ballack will give Bayern a bit of muscle in midfield and if we keep ribery then we will have a midfield of ribery,Tyhmoschuk,Ballack and schweinsteiger which will be strong enough for the cl next season. [-o<
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby bayern_fukara » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:43 pm

ballackfcb wrote:Bayern need Ballack back, he was very good against liverpool. Bayern were outclassed against barcalona in midfield again. Ze roberto and vanbommel were no match for xavi and iniesta. Ballack will give Bayern a bit of muscle in midfield and if we keep ribery then we will have a midfield of ribery,Tyhmoschuk,Ballack and schweinsteiger which will be strong enough for the cl next season. [-o<

sorry, but i DON'T WANT to see Ballack back in Bayern... he left when he was most needed... he left for money... and i really dont want him back...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby Zapatista » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:08 am

few days ago i said that Sosa is not good enough for bayern
i made a mistake, sosa is definitly solution for right flank
he had few great games including those last night
well done SOSA
Zapatista
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:13 am

Sosa is finally showing that he's as good as we had hoped for when he was signed. Man, am I glad he didn't get loaned out.

Overall, I'm happy with the result, but sad that Klose didn't play. If Klose had played I believe we could have gotten a good enough result to go through (without conceding a goal). We played incredibly good but Toni just missed too many chances, and was offside quite a lot as well. :roll:

I still think that we need to rebuild our team and get a new coach, but now that I think about it, if we didn't have those injury problems and our defence and Klose played in both games, we could have beaten Barca. Depth is the problem.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:43 am

I know that this is a difficult situation but I would like to ask the persons who are asking for the coach's head to reflect calmly about the fact that since the last CL success in 2001, Bayern haven't really recovered to the old Bayern as we knew it. Bayern were comfortably sitting on their laurels and didn't realise that the foundations of the team were slowly crumbling and the players leaving were not being replaced with suitable replacements and this not in term of skill but also the fire and passion which they used to inject into the team - Elber, Effenberg, Brazzo, Kahn, Scholl and company. This was the period when the club tried to emulate Real Madrid with the all white kit and absurd titles such as 'Ballet in White', the gold coloured shirts etc. Altohugh at home Bayern still dominated they still failed to regain a place among the big ones of Europe.

Last year Kahn who I considered to be the last remaining bulwark of the old Bayern left and now I wonder who can bring back the passion with which Bayern used to overturn seemingly impossible situations such as the last minute victory of the Bundesliga in the magic 2001.
Coaches have come and gone but the club seems still stuck. I thought that failure to qualify in CL in the season before this one, would have served as a wake up call, but there were only some initial changes and then things seem to have stopped there as soon as initial results were coming and we started to score 5's. Qualifying for the CL seems to have been some outstanding acheivement.

Everyone including me was dreaming again with the result agianst Sporting Lisbon but honestly deep down I was uncomfortable when watching other big clubs. Some blame the injuries as the cause of this exit, but isn't this also the problem other teams face ? The team needs to have depth and cannot afford to fall to its knees each time a player is injured, Bayern never seem to shake of this rotation problem. At this rate we risk loosing the stars that we have to other clubs.

Yesterday when I watched the final part of the Chelsea vs L'pool game I thought to myself, maybe Ballack did it for money, agree with him or not, one has to admit that his team once more made it further than Bayern in CL.

I personally think that there is too much internal politics and interference about new talent and selection of 1st team players and I think it is here where the real shake up is needed. For example, for me, one visible effect of this is that although coaches have come and gone there is someone who has always retained his seat on the sidelines no matter what, always breathing on the neck of the coach there is the omni present Hoeness. Does someone understand his role on the bench? As far as I know there is no such figure in other major clubs. Why does the coach need to be shadowed by the manager ?

On a positive note I hope now that the focus is purely on the league we will succeed in this one and put some ointment on the wounds. Hopefully this yet other disappointment in CL will serve as a blessing in disguise and trigger the necessary changes to restore Bayern to its former shape.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby thulkazal » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Last night we saw that Toni sux,in 6 min when Sosa took ball and make it to Toni and he MISSED that he score it would give us boost and we would have much more pressing on barca,but he missed...

Anyway I dont see why u saying the Sosa didnt played well last night that guy can make more then Bastian becouse he got more speed and pace Bastian is more for AM or some central role not for wing for sure.

For next season I hope we save our good players and remove deadwoods like Toni,Lell and Oddo,get an good RB and ofc decent subs for our fullback wings and midd.

I rly wonder how we would work with Bommel and Tymo.Having Bommel as normal MC and Tymo as DM.Quess Mark would play much more better then he is now.
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Soo .... What do you think about tonight's games?
Porto vs Man Utd
Arsenal vs Villarreal
Who do you think will qualify for the next round ?
i think the semi finals will look like this :
Barcelona vs Chelsea
Man Utd vs Arsenal

Final:
Barcelona vs Man Utd

Winner: MAN UTD!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby thulkazal » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Last I wish that Man Utd win CL rofl I wish them the worst their all 11 players break legs and miss whole season.
I hope that Arsenal get knocked out and Man Utd.For Man utd coz I hate him and coz Arsenal if there is some true in gettin Wenger quess we would get him easier if he get out of CL and fuk up EPL
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Last night we definitely showed that we can keep up with the top European clubs. Unfortunately the several players missing in the first leg decided the tie. I really would like to know how Barca would have been playing under pressure at the Allianz-Arena having to score, with the atmosphere as it was last night at the beginning of the game. Ribery did great, seems like he's hitting top form now for the final part of the BL which is a good thing. Lahm neutralised Messi for the biggest part of the game as well. The future Bayern squad has to be build around those two.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shileno » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Looking forward to Porto vs Chelsea final :mrgreen:
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby kist160 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Rate players' performance in game versus Barcelona
[url]http://www.voteplayers.com/Matches/Bayern-München-vs-FC-Barcelona-04142009-3308.aspx[/url]
kist160
Getting the hang of it

Postby Tomas » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:49 pm

I dont care who wins it just as long as it isnt Manure. Anyone but them!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League